Chapter 4

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He laid down his body on the grass under of a big tree in the park nearby his flat. He thought back about to come back to home and lived with them again. But there was one thing aggravating his heart. He was not able to say that now he got HIV, and he did not want to transmit the virus to them. Although now he was taking medication to slow down the virus in his body, but the disease still could not get out from this body.

He sighed heavily. During this time he did wasted his life and it was his stupidity he just noticed when this all had happened to him. He glanced at the clock on his phone. His eyes stunned at the phone screen for a moment. Looked like he really missed you until he make a picture of you into his phone wallpaper. It was only the fourth day he did not see you because your friend kept following you every day. He got up and cleaned up his shirt and pants. “Fuh~ Well, let’s meet up with me today.”

 

 

“Good afternoon, Jang _____” He greeted as stood up in front of you. This was a good timing he guessed. He didn’t see that guy was here with her.

“Eo? Kim Woobin?” You asked excitedly.

“Seems like you’re glad to see me.”

“Because I miss you.” You giggled.

“Really? What makes you miss me?” He sat next to you.

You shrugged. “I don’t know. Am I weird?”

He messed your hair playfully. “Yes you are.”

You hit his arm. “Yak hajima.”

He laughed. “He doesn’t come today?”

“He?” You frowned as tilted your head.

“Your friend who always accompany you these days.”

“Ah, Jaehyun. Wait. How’d you know about that?”

“Actually I wanted to meet you yesterday, but I saw he was with you and I didn’t want to disturb you two.” He grinne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter