Chapter 1

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been almost 22 years he lived in this cruel world. So many obstacles that he had passed one by one. Someone ever told, experience was the best teacher, but it did not work to him. Those experiences made him turned to be worse and useless person. He did everything careless and as he liked in order to forget the pain that had been attached to the flesh. It all happened like lightning in the daytime. If he could turn the time, he prefer was not born in this world.

All children might crave and want to be born in a harmonious family like they always dreamt of. He had no point to regret all those . He could only accept the fact that his father and mother were irreconcilable. It all happened too fast till he felt so hard to digest it in his mind. His father and mother agreed to split up after a big fight, and he officially became a-broken-home-child.

He couldn’t blame his father who had an affair with another woman. Anyhow he knew this was not because of his father’s desire and it was only the fault of that woman instead who entrapped his father till she had a child from his biological father. They could only accept this fact with tears and a big question mark why this was happened to us.

It had been more than 2 years his parents separated. He lived in his insipid life alone. Yeah, he prefer to pass along his life and lived alone by renting a small flat because he agreed to not stay with them, unless they decided to reconcile again. He never took his allowance that his parents had been transfer to his account. He quit from school and started joining at the drug dealer agent. He paid for his own life as a drugs dealer.  He did not care anymore about his future life. The only thing that he knew was he had to earn money to survive.

He opened hiss eyes, glanced toward the clock on his phone screen that he held. He took a deep breath and then exhaled heavily. He stood up from his seat then looked at his reflection in the mirror. Living life as a drugs addict and drugs dealer at the same time made him looked disheveled and emaciated. There were so many scars marks on his arms and body. Living as a street man was not easy until finally he decided to live as a drugs dealer. He put on white shirt and jacket that he took from the closet. He grabbed his black backpack which there was a pack of drugs in it. He was going to meet up with his client that ordered these drugs three days ago.

 

“Why it takes so long?” The client asked.

“Something happened when I was getting here.” Woobin said as he gave a pack of heroin.

The client took it then gave a brown envelope to him. “Here’s the money.”

He took it into his backpack. “Thanks hyung, well I gotta go now.”

 

 

He walked down on the street that started filling with golden leaves. It was the second autumn he was living like this. A breeze blew, it caressed his cheek and hair gently. He suddenly remembered, it was today when his father and mother decided to separate. He really wanted to skip this day if he could.

He coincidentally saw there was a girl who sold flowers on the roadside. He walked over her and saw those flowers for a while. He knelt down and touched the flowers, very pretty. He unconsciously smiling, his mom would like to buy it all if she saw it.

 

“Good afternoon, what flower t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter