Cold

Our Maknae

Sehun woke up with smile on his face. Everything was perfect. Jogin loved him and nothing could destroy his happiness. He got up carefully to not wake up his boyfriend. Sehun really liked this word boyfriend. He entered the kitchen and started making a breakfast, he stopped whe he heard voices from the living room. 

- You know the hot-news? - basing on the sound Sehun could tell it was Chen

- No. What is that? - that was prabobly Lay

- So I went to Shinee's drom yesterday. I was looking for Kai. You know that he returned after 4a.m. You wont belive me but I catched him ing Taemin.

- Say what?

- I'm serious. It was about 1a.m This kid ed him, slept there for a while, then he came back and ed our Sehunnie.

- Say what!!!???

- I know right! He's gonna pay for what he had done. I haven't told this to Sehun yet. I think he really loves Kai and I don't want to hurt him.

- I know. If he just gave me a chance I would made him happy. But he choosed Kai who just used him.

Sehun couldn't move. It was all a lie? His best-friend just wanted to him? 

Tears was streaming down his cheeks as he left the apartment wearing only a pair of blue jeans and white t-shirt. Despite the fact that outside was 5 degrees.

He was walking around the city about two hours, when he thought he's about to freeze to death he sat on a bench. He was thinking about his friendship with Kai. About his 1st time with him. He felt his heart bleed as he thought that he was just a toy, that Kai was with Taemin. He should have known about that, They were always close. Sehun was stupid enough to belive Kai is in love with him. Taemin is much more better choice than him. 

So he cried once again and when all of his tears fell down he felt something warm on his shoulders. He turned around to see smiling Chanyeol putting his jacket on his back 

- T-thank you - Sehun tried to sound normal but failed. His voice was still shaking and he was freezing.

- You're welcome - Gigant smiled

- Why you're here? 

- I was just walking around when I saw you

- Wont you get cold, you should take your jacket back - Sehun tried to give it to him but elder stopped him.

- I don't know why you're crying but please remember that I'm always here for you. You can always cry on my shoulder. - and with that Chanyeol hugged Sehun tightly.

Maknae was shocked at the sudden action but after a while he hugged elder back burring his nose in the crook of his neck. And for a while he forgot about Jogin, about Luhan and his confession. In Chanyeol's arms he felt safe, warm and just right.

He wanted to stay like this forever. He didn't even realized that slowly he's falling asleep.

 

Chanyeol looked at Sehun. He is perfect he thought. It hurted him to see Sehun hurted like this. He puted his hand on youngers cheek. So cold. He hugged him even tighter and lifted him in birdal style. He dedicided to take him to home and maybe some of his hyungs will know why Sehun is so sad. Oh wait I'll just ask Jogin. It hurted him to see them always together but as long as Hunnie is happy he didn't mind. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I was to lazy to check if my grammar is acceptable so if there are some big mistakes please tell me^^~ I haven't updated for a while but just wait 2 more weeks and I'll update atleast 4 times in a week.

luv ya all <3 thank you for commenting and subscribing! ( still cannot belive this ty story has 64 subs ) <3<3

and I'm sorry Hunnie for destroying your relationship with Kai ( day after your birthday! I'm so cruel) But this story cannot be so lovey-dovey all the timee :*

xoxo