Chapter 1

The Story Of Life

Daehyun hum in his sleep, trying to buried his face deeper to his fiance’s chest. The slight movement wakes Jongup up and he slowly open his eyes to find his fiance still sleeping while humming like a baby. He smiles to himself and try to hug the older closer to him.

He heard his phone vibrating and he groan softly. He reach out to take his phone from the night stand and see his assistant’s name on the screen. The sudden movement wake the other. Daehyun, who’s still not fully awake just blink sleepily to the younger. Jongup turn back to his lover as he put his phone back to the night stand. “oh, sorry, did I wake you?”. Daehyun shakes his head and smile.

“Duty call?” Daehyun said as he lean his head on the younger board chest and the other intertwine their fingers. “Yeah, they need me in the office at ten. What time are you going to the shop?”

“hmm, the shop supposed to be open at 11, so at least I have to start preparing at.. hmm.. 9.30 I guess.” Said the latter looks like he’s in a deep thought. Jongup chuckled a little at the older. “let's go together then, i'll drive you to the shop.”

“Go take a shower, I’ll prepare the breakfast.” Daehyun walked out of the bed when Jongup pull his wirst so he ended up sitting on the bed. “Don’t you want to join me?” Daehyun smile sweetly at the latter and give him a peck on a lips. “the breakfast won’t prepare itself, hun.” Jongup just chuckled as he watch Daehyun walk out of the room to the kitchen.

Daehyun feels kinda sick this morning, but he just shrugged it off. He was almost done preparing the breakfast when he felt a strong arms wrapped around his waist that makes him jumped a little. “hmm, smells good.” Said the culprit. “Gosh! I’ve told you not to sneak up on me.” Scold Daehyun. “Can’t help it, you’re so cute when you’re scared.” As he kiss the back of Daehyun’s head. “well, I am irresistible. Eat first, I’ll take a shower.” Daehyun freed himself and walk to the bathroom.

 

--

 

Daehyun doesn’t feel like eating breakfast so he just drink a cup of tea which makes his lover concern, Daehyun always have a big appetite. Daehyun once again just shrugged it off and tell Jongup that he's fine. Jongup drive Daehyun to the shop, they shared a goodbye kiss and Daehyun gave him a small smile before started walking away.

Not long after Daehyun started preparing, he heard the doorbell that tells him that someone was coming in. “I’m sorry where not op-“

“it’s me.” The guy cut him. “Yongguk-hyung? What are you doing here? Don’t you work?” Daehyun give his brother a confused face.

“Nope, day off. I need to talk.” Yongguk walk towards the latter. Daehyun look at his watch and it’s almost 10 o’clock. His nausea come back as he his abdomen slightly. “You okay? You looked tired” Youngguk asked worriedly. “I’m fine, sorry, I’m still preparing, Youngjae and Ilhoon haven’t come yet. Just talk, I’m all ears.”

“I think I found him.” Said the latter. “Who?” ask Daehyun as he was still busy preparing. “The one.” Daehyun stop whatever he was doing and give his brother a confused look. “Huh?” the doorbells ring again and Ilhoon greet averyone as he arrived. “Ilhoon, can you please finish whatever I was doing when you’re ready?” Daehyun still looking confusedly towards his brother. “Sure hyung.” Daehyun pull Yongguk to sit.

“You were saying?” Daehyun ask again. “I said I think I’ve found the one.” Daehyun just blink confusedly and let out a hesitant laugh. “I’m sorry, I don’t follow.” Yongguk just sigh frustratedly at the youngger’s answer. “I’m seeing someone.” Yongguk explain simply. “by ‘seeing’ you mean ‘dating’?” Daehyun’s face brightened as he said that. The older just answer with a nod.

“Finally! You have to tell me every detail, who is he? He’s a ‘he’ right? Is he cute? Where did you met him? Scratch that, HOW did you met him? Answer me- ahh!” the younger suddenly felt a sharp pain and grab his abdomen.

“Whoa, calm down. You okay?” the latter just give him a slight nod and smile like nothing happen. “By the way, I won’t just spill every details, it’s embarrassing.” Yongguk just gave him a look as if he’s insane. “I want you to meet him, but I don’t want to scare him cause it’ll looks like I’m rushing this.” Yongguk explained.

“Okay, how long have you date him?” Daehyun calmed down and rest his chin on his palm. “eerrm.. Six.. Seven months?” answer the eldest while thinking.

“Wait. You’ve dated this guy for sev- more than a half year and you just tell me now?!” Daehyun stare in disbelieve. “..I-I was busy, okay!” Yongguk said an excuse which is failed.

“We just met a few weeks ago..” Daehyun shows a pouty face. “Errm.. That’s not the point! So, what do you think? I was thinking to ask him to move in with me on his birthday, do you think it’s too soon?” Daehyun look at the older and saw his worried expression.

“Hmm, you really like him, huh?” the eldest just gave him a slight nod. “Hm, I don’t know, I have to meet him first so that I’ll know what he think. How about tomorrow?” Daehyun smiled at the eldest when Youngjae tap his shoulder.

“Hyung, sorry to interrupt but it’s already past the opening time.” Daehyun look at his watch and gasp. “Sorry hyung, text me later, okay?” Daehyun leave Yongguk to the pantry. The eldest just smile and wave slightly at him.

 

--

 

It was past 8 in the evening, the shop has been closed and Daehyun, Youngjae and Ilhoon were cleaning up the shop. Suddenly, Daehyun feels his nausea’s coming back, he ran to the sink and throw up. Youngjae and Ilhoon run towards him and ask if he’s okay. He just smiled at them and said that he must have been tired. His employees told him to go home and that they’ll clean up the rest. Daehyun agreed since he’s too wasted to clean anyway.

On his way home, he was so glad that he ran into Jongup. At least he doesn’t have to walk home in this state. He just lean on his seat dan take a deep breath that makes him looks like he’s in pain.

“You okay babe? You don’t look good.” Jongup asked with a worried face still driving. “I don’t know, I don’t feel well, I keep having stomach aches lately and I feel sick.” Jongup stops at the red light and turn his face to his boyfriend. He caress Daehyun’s cheek to make him feel better. Daehyun lean into his hand. “Are you sick? Do you want to go to the hospital?” Jongup got a head-shake as an answer. “No, you know how much I hate the hospital. I’m just tired, don’t worry too much.”

Jongup give in. He’s still remember the last time the latter in the hospital. It was when Daehyun and Yongguk’s parents died in a car accident. Daehyun broke down that day and clinged into Jongup for three days, scared that the latter will leave him too. Jongup told Daehyun to sleep and drive faster so that Daehyun can rest on the bed instead.

When they arrived, Jongup carried Daehyun to the bed, change Daehyun’s clothes, take a shower and lay on the bed next to Daehyun, hugging the latter in his arms.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: so....... hope you like it! *run*