I've Loved You From Afar

ILoveExo

"Oh look, even more comments on my blog.. Some are even positive.. Wow, what a great life... Not."

-----------

"Ah! Wow! Look, Kris! So many people have commented on our video! This is so amazing!"

------------

"Wait... Who uploaded...that...fanart... PLAIGARISM!!!"

-------------

"Kris!! Look at this drawing of me! Kris it's so beautiful! Kpoplivelaugh24 drew it!"

-------------

"2 A.M? Wow.. It's pretty late..and cold out here.. I'll just set my painting and head back inside..."

--------------

"Kris, what neighborhood is this... Oh!! Kris! Look!! There's someone with art at that curb!! Can we go ask for a drawing?! Please??"

--------------

"A car is pulling up to me... I should probably leave in case it's dangerous.."

---------------

"KRIS ING WU FAN PULL OVER I WANT A BEAUTIFUL PAINTING OF ME THIS INSTANT!!!!!"

----------------

"Sorry about hitting your tree, ma'am.."

"Oh, th-that's not a-a problem.. S-sorry f-for sla-slapping you earlier. I was j-just scared."

"That's okay, I was pretty scared too, so that made me wake up. Haha."

"Y-yeah... Haha..."

--------------

"So, um~ Are you an artist?"

"Me? Oh, no. I'm a blogger... Who just sits on a chair all day... Doing nothing useful with my life....."

"If that's true, then how come you had that beautiful canvas? Is it someone else's?"

"Now it is..."

"Hey, stop typing and look at me! Did you make this piece of art?"

"Yeah... I was just bored..."

"It's still beautiful! You weren't trying your hardest... That's amazing... But.."

"But?"

"I think I've seen this before... Somewhere on Twitter... Yeah... Someone said they drew this."

"They plagiarized me, I saw who did it.."

"Well, now that makes me appreciate your artwork even more!"

"Why?"

"Because I met the artist themself!! Hey, I'm tired. Can I sleep near the fire? I'm still cold from the small crash."

"Yeah.. I'll go get a blanket.."

-------------

"So.. Why are you in America?"

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you over Kris's snoring. Could you repeat that?"

"Sure... Why are in America?"

"Oh! Well you see, Kris wanted to visit his family in Canada, and I wanted to see the sights. So at a last minute choice, we bought online plane tickets, packed our stuff, and rushed to the airport, haha. So..."

"So?"

"Don't be so shy! How does it feel to have two EXO members in your house? Good, right?"

"You're so cocky, you know that?"

"Yes. And I have a secret..."

"Wow.. A secret.. What I it? You're dating SeHun, and not SuHo?"

"NO! I'm with Xiu... ANYWAYS!!"

"Hmph.. What's the secret?"

"I've been admiring you from afar..."

"What."

"Honey... I was the one who reuoaded your fanart online. ME. I did it."