Final

Well, YunJae is Real

 

“Nnngghh,” moaned Jaejoong in his sleep when he felt an arm tightened its grip around his waist.

He stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes. After blinking his eyes several times, his eyes finally adjusted to the room darkness.

He looked down just to find a strong hand was on the top of his too flat stomach. The hand was gripping his waist tightly, like the owner was afraid he would go away.

Tracing the hand with his gaze, Jaejoong found the hand’s owner. It was his boyfriend who was sleeping on his left side, with bow shaped lips slightly opened. Yes, his lovely boyfriend. Just in case you don’t know dear reader, he’s the leader of the KPOP Legend, the leader of Jaejoong’s former group, Jung Yunho.

Jaejoong stared at Yunho lovingly. He reached out his right hand to caress Yunho’s cheek.

“You’ve worked too hard, baby,” said Jaejoong which earned an ‘mmmmm’ from Yunho in response.

“You should have more time to rest. That company still forces you and Changmin like crazy. Poor my baby,” continued Jaejoong while still caressing Yunho’s cheek.

Feeling satisfied looking at his dear boyfriend for God-know-how-long, Jaejoong turned around to the right to take his cell phone on the nightstand. He saw two messages on his phone. He tapped his phone to see the first message. It’s from Changmin.
 

From : Minnieball

Hyung, don’t forget to send him back to me this afternoon or our manager will kill me if he finds out. You don’t want your cute dongsaeng to get killed, right? T.T And don’t forget my seaweed soup, hyung. I’m hungry. I miss your cooking.

 

Jaejoong chuckled slightly after reading the message. As if Jaejoong didn’t know, their manager was afraid of Changmin. It would never be Changmin who would get killed, but the thing that might be happened was the manager would get killed by Changmin, literally.

 

To: Minnieball

Ne, ne, Minnie. I’ll return him on time. Take a good rest okay? You still need to take care of him, right? I’ll send seaweed soup for you with him. Hyung miss you too ©

After replying Changmin’s message, Jaejoong tapped open the second message. And It’s from Yoochun.

From: Uri Yoochunnie

Hyung, the scriptwriter is really a YunJae shipper. You know she used YunJae as a name of one character right? Today she showed me a blog with YunJae latest update. She really thinks I’m YunJae Club President even until now. Try to read it, here’s the link

https://callusedelusional.blogspot.com/yunjae-march-2014

And it’s in English by the way.

 

Jaejoong widened his eyes. He knew ‘yunjae’ was appeared on Yoochun’s new drama, 3 Days. Many netizens suspected that the scriptwriter was a YunJae Shipper, but no prove so the issue was dropped. He was shocked by Yoochun message.

Without bothering to reply Yoochun’s message, Jaejoong clicked the link and voila. The blog was decorated with his picture hugging Yunho in MKMF 2008.

With eagerness, he started to read the post one by one until he stumbled on the post on March 10th 2014.

[140310] Yunho for his speed quiz at Sukira FM

[trans by mug_ping] Answer written personally by Yunho for his speed quiz on Sukira

Q: How many have I been in a relationship?
Y: 3 times

Call me delusional dear readers. But Yunho's answer is still the same like before. 3 times. Because he's still with Jaejoong. Mwahahaha

 

[140312] Yunho used crutches to help him walk at KBS Cool FM

Poor Yunho. We hope you get well soon because your Jaejoongie is ready to take care of you. Kekekekeke. Right, Jaejoongie?

 

[140313] Jaejoong Twitter Update

[trans] Wake up early in the morning and set the mood ~^^

Eating macaroons and seaweed with candle in the morning? Seriously? With Yunho right? kekekeke

 

[140316] Yunho SBS FM credited to withTVXQ5

Omo, this can't be really happening. On 13th Jaejoong posted a pic of scented candle. And now Yunho said that. O my God sun. I see what you did, Yunjae. Kekekekekeke.

And the last post Jaejoong read got the most comments from the other posts. He was curious what people would say about that. He had scolded Yunho about that before sleeping last night. Why Yunho now likes to give hint? It's usually Jaejoong's job to do that. And Jaejoong started to read the comments.

bananamin
Uwaaaaaaa, Yunjae is real. Why are they so obvious lately? Just admit your relationship to the world, oppaaaaaaa

yoochunpartnerincrime
aigoo, just say you are together, Pabo Yunjae.

uknowtime
And this is what I need in the morning. Yunjae dosage. OMFG. I cant stop squealing

duckbuttluvyj
Hahahaha, busted, Yunjae!!!

Jaejoong could only smile seeing the comments.Even though he had read some bad things about Yunjae that hurts his heart, but knowing there were still many people who support their relationship made Jaejoong's heart fluttered. Reading the last comment which written in Hangeul so Jaejoong could understand it easily with using google translate, Jaejoong almost choked because of his tears. It touched him so much.

aidbsk
Yunho oppa, Jaejoong oppa, please don't care what others will say. You still have us who support you dearly. We only want your happiness. If your happiness is being together, then we will also happy for you. Both of you are the sweetest couple ever. I even envy you. How can Yunho oppa so protective about Jaejoong oppa? How can Jaejoong oppa so care about Yunho oppa? Please be together and live happily ever after. Always keep the faith, oppa.

His tears flow down, leaving wet trace on his cheeks. He still couldn't believe it. His tears were not because he was sad, it's a happy tears.

"I will dear, I'll live happily with Yunho. Thank you," said Jaejoong softly while wiping his tears.

"See Joongie? There are still many people who support us," said Yunho out of nowhere while kissing Jaejoong's cheek.

"Yun, Yunnie," gasped Jaejoong.

"Don't cry, okay. We must live happily, remember?" Yunho beamed his sweetest smile at Jaejoong.

"Yes, Yunnie. Thank you for always being by my side," Jaejoong pulled Yunho into a hug then put his head on Yunho's shoulder.

"And thanks to you too for staying by my side," Yunho pulled away a little bit to look at now smiling Jaejoong.

"I love you, Yunnie," 

"I love you too, Joongie. Yunnie and Joongie forever?"

"Forever and ever,"

#################

Hi,,, Finally finished it. hahahaha

All the blog contents are credited to the rightful owner.

And happy reading. Yunjae forever and ever !!