New Lives

Most Out of Everything ~HIATUS :(~

(Present)

"Yah! Jiyong why don't you rest for a while? You've been working with those documents all day." Bom said while munching a corn and sitting on the chair in front of his desk. 

 

Jiyong was now known as one of the top business men of his generation. His parents and Bom's parents decided to let them receive a higher position in the company to train them and prepare them to taking care of their families' companies one day. And ever since SHE left him, he decided to focus all his attention in work and studies. 'There's no used in thinking of someone who doesn't even think of you for a second...' he always thought.

 

"Just a minute Bom. I gotta close this deal. You know this would be a great help to the company," he said without even lifting his eyes away from the papers.

"I know. All I'm saying is that you need to chill down. Don't you know that too much stress can cause early aging for a person..." 

He sighed knowing that his friend is persistent. He'll never win against her. "Fine. After I'm done with half of this, I will stop for a while..."

"And..." she continued.

"And what?"

Bom rolled her eyes and said, "And you will call Seohyun and have a date with her..." 

"Oh...."

"Aish, Ji you gotta be sweet with your girlfriend. What kind of boyfriend are you? You always let her be the one planning all your dates..." Bom said while pointing her corn at him.

 

Jiyong did not speak anymore. Bom was right, he's not have been a good boyfriend to Seohyun lately. He was always busy with work, and it seems like he never finds time for her. Often does the thought of one thing come inside his mind, 'Do I really love her?' 


She packed her last belonging. At last, she will go home. She will be back where everything inside her memories began. She will return to the place where both happiness and sadness wrapped her. A feeling of nostalgia went inside her as she looked at an old picture of him and her. But she was also afraid. 'What would he say if he sees me again?' she thought. And soon, tears began forming in her eyes.

 

A knock from the door prevented her to completely cry. She quickly wiped the tears away and hid the picture inside her bag. 

 

"Jessa?" the guy went inside her room.

"What is it Taemin?" she said in a cheery voice, trying to hide her emotions earlier.

"Are you excited? Cuz me, I'm so excited! I'm finally coming back to Korea!" he said while jumping up and down her bed. His bright attitude really washes her problems away and she could not be thankful enough to God for meeting someone like him.

 

She laughed, "Yah! Get off my bed! Don't jump on it, your feet are dirty!" 

"I'm glad that you're laughing already..." he said in a more serious tone.

"What are you talking about?" she said in a facade. 

"...I know that you've been worried this couple of days..." he placed his hands behind his head, comfortably lying on her bed. "And I also know that it's because of him..."

 

She was taken aback by what he said. 'Am I that obvious?' she thought. "I've been wondering whether he still thinks of me. Does he miss me like I miss him? Is he still mad at me for what I did? What if he's not the same Jiyong anymore?"

 

"I don't know how to answer that. But all I know is that if he really loves you, he will forgive you..."

There was a moment of silence between them, both seems to be thinking deeply. Until Taemin decided to speak again, "But what if he wants you back?"

"I don't know Taemin....I don't know if I still deserve him..."

"But you did nothing wrong. You did everything for his sake. You did everything because you love him."

"But not all persons see it that way..." she sighed loudly. 

 

Sensing that their conversation is already getting more serious, Taemin decided to be in his comical self again. He stood up and pinched her nose, "Sheez someone's being very dramatic again."

"Aww!! Let go of my nose!" he did what she said and suddenly ran away, "Oh I swear if I get you, you will not be able to use those hands for months!" she said before running after him and temporarily forgetting her worries.