Chapter one

And she wil fool everyone with her fake smile and pretend laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

boram pov .

   "look at her" "she such a loser" "doesn't she even have parent, look at her cloth and hair eww" "she making her school look bad, GET OUT OF OUR SCHOOL" those are some words i heard when i enter the school boram, just ignore them and fake a smile"i thought to myself and put on a smile which make other students pissed off how they never see her tears.

"yah" teacyon, leader of the queenka said " i saw you glance at kai today, what do you think you doing looking at my boyfriend'' i didn't replied knowing wheter i speak or not i was gonna get beat up and guess what my prediction was right . i end up with a messy hair and a black eye with some bruise on my leg and arm which were not made from snsd but from them..

i quickly run "oh, i so late" i thought but when the pain in my ankle suddenly think it funny to hurt, i close my eye waiting to hit the cold floor but it never came "can you get of me " a voice boom , i stay still for a moment, untill someone push me,and cause me to stumble a little " i'm sorry, i'm sorry" i say and bow 190 degrees but the person didn't say anything so i decide to look up and " y-you...

_____________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

A/N= hey, cuteteddybear here, i finally decide to update on my story ,sorry if you wait long

anyways, i sorry that it kinda short and i'm sorry for grammer mistake^^

keke, sorry for the cliffhanger *evil s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter