Evidences

My Nerdy Boyfriend turned out to be SOMEONE COOL!

I still couldn't believe what I just saw.

Maybe WooMin and MinWoo are just the same person. Maybe these Nerdy boys are preteding to be nerds to hide their real identity to the public. But, I don't understand why they are doing these. Don't they like to be famous? Where girls would always scream when they saw them?

This really bothered me. But, maybe I was just over reacting. Because of being a "Fangirl" , I make fantasies, like making my bestfriends into Kpop Idols.

Well, there is ONE WAY to answer all of these questions in my head. I should ask them directly. But, what if they deny the truth?

Then, a light bulb striked me. I SHOULD stalk them after school. For the past 3 months of being friends with them, I have never experienced going home with them. They won't allow me. They said they have important walks to go to.

And, when I ask them to go with me to watch "BOYFRIEND" perform, they always don't show up and they have their own excuses.

Because of this, I'm really confused now. And I have a very big feeling these Nerdy Boys are hiding secrets from me.

Well, we'll know ALL later, when we go home.

So, I made myself ready to go to school.

As usual, I saw my bestfriends in their seats smiling at me when I arrive.

Of course, I acted normal. I smiled back at them. But, they have no idea I had a plan to reveal their real identity. Now, I'm like a secret private investigator. 

I can't wait to know the TRUTH.

But, WHAT IF, they really are BOYFRIEND?!

What should i do?! My bestfriends are the boys I'm crazy about for 3 months now.

It's like I'm in heaven, because all these time, I have BOYFRIEND by my side but they are just pretending to be different people.

I don't care. They are BOYFRIEND and I'm a CERTIFIED BESTFRIEND.

Now, if I will know the truth, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REACT?!

T.T

 

*mianhe for not updating for a long time. I was really busy these months. Now, it's here. Next Chapter is the Revelation. Please wait for that. Comment & Subscribe. gomawo ^^*