The Boys' own Stories

My Nerdy Boyfriend turned out to be SOMEONE COOL!

This is the story of each Nerdy Boy..

 

HyunDong's story goes like this:

HyunDong was a rich and spoiled kid. He had everything. Wealth, fame and many more. But, he doesn't have any friends except for his Father. Even if his Father was quite busy of their business, he still manages to bond with HyunDong. At that time, HyunDong was already contented of his life. But one day, his father died because of a car crash. He didn't have anyone by his side to comfort him. So, he lived independently without anyone helping him. Until, he met us. His life became happier too.

SeongHyun story goes like this:

He has the same story as me. But, he has a younger brother. When his younger brother was born, his parents abandoned them in an old orphanage. Their life was fine there. But one day, someone decided to adopt his brother and that's why he lived his life alone. He is still searching for his brother until now. 

 

MinJeong's story goes like this:

He was a very jolly and bubbly kid. He grew up well with his parents. He was an only child. But, he had friends in their community. But, one day, his father was accused as a murderer. So, everyone avoided them and they were banished from their community. Because of this, his father was really affected and commited suicide. So, he is now alone. Living his life independently. 

 

The twins, MinYoung and MinKwang's story goes like this:

Their story isn't so tragic. They just don't like to mingle with other people. Because they are comfortable with each other's company. Until, they reached High School, they realized that they needed friends by their side. And they found us. That's why they're now happy. 

 

WooMin's story is just the same as the twins. He is the type of boy who doesn't like to mingle with people. That's why he doesn't have friends. He just focus his attention in his studies because he wants to make his parents proud of him.

 

This is the Boys' Life story and that's how we became GOOD FRIENDS. We have many similarities. I think DESTINY planned us to meet so that we'll all find acceptance in each other's company.

 

 

----------------------------------

Chapter 7 done! BE READY! :))