Final.

Worth the wait

Without a word, he knelt down and gently held her to him, pressing his ear to her heart to listen to the soft, crooked song only her heart could play.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

 

The clouds hang over them like ominous weights in the air, staring down at the couple, the wind stirred a little--------and then, the snow came down upon them, softly and gently.

 

 

 

Jongin held his hand out and caught a snow flake on his palm, watching the beautiful whiteness slowly cover the ground. The wind blew through air, pulling the beautiful leaves off the branches and sending them through air.

 

 

 

Around them, the snow and fragile leaves fell in a beautiful pattern surrounding them.

 

 

 

Dara looked up at him and smiled a real smile that burst with happiness.

 

 

 

"I'm tired Jongin." she murmured snuggling into his chest for warm.

 

 

"Take care of me while I sleep okay?"

 

 

 

The dark haired man's eyes softened as he nodded, letting her head rest upon his shoulder. He stared at the falling leaves, the snowflakes that began to cover her hair and brushed them away with the loose strands in her face.

 

 

 

" I love you." he murmured, kissing her forehead as he looked  at content smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

For a moment, he thought that she heard him and he smiled back at her sleeping figure; but then, as he watched the last leaf be blown away by the wind, he realized his beautiful Dara covered in snowflakes and was gone with the wind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tears started to roll on his face.