Third.

Worth the wait

It was years after he comeback. He surprised her when she is sleeping. He waked her up. She simply stared at him when she woke up, managing to give him a small smile. She was very happy. 

 

 

"Jongin." The only word that came to .

 

 

 

He went closer to her. She didn't stop him. He paused in front of her. Grab her arm and hug her tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for making you wait." he said. Tears were streaming down on her face.

 

 

 

 

Mixed emotions.

 

 

 

The pain in her chest increased even more but she didn't mind it. She was contented seeing him----again.

 

 

 

After an hour, he kissed her forehead and said to her to go back to sleep. She followed him.

 

 

 

"Thank you Dara.'' he said as he watched her fell asleep, never knowing that inside, she was slowly dying.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

 

Jongin sat there beside Dara underneath the tree, watching for the first signs of winter. The air was cold, just the way he liked it and Dara was by his side.

 

 

 

What more could he want at the moment?

 

 

 

He stared at her beauty, the way her hair flew around in the wind like petals, the way her eyes seemed to shine and how her small smile grew a little bit bigger when she looked at him, watching him with such loving eyes that Jongin knew she was the ONLY woman for him.