First.

Worth the wait

Two figures sat underneath a tree, watching the green leaves broke away in the wind and fell at the first sign of snowflakes. The man held out his hand and let a leaf rest on it as he turned his gaze to his fragile girlfriend. She smiled back at him with tired eyes.

 

 

 

Her heart beat in her chest is very weak; the muscles barely keep up with her breathing.

 

 

 

She gave a sad smile. So weak---felt so weak.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

The sun was shining down on a hill with green leaves and beautiful flowers that painted the field shades of rainbow. A beautiful 12-year-old girl with brown eyes dashed through the field, laughing with absolute joy. 

 

 

 

"Jongin-oppa! Jongin-oppa! Look what I got!" she shouted as she made her way through the field toward a dark-haired boy. His apathy radiated off of him immensely, but when he saw the girl, the apathetic aura seemed to fade a bit, as if he were pushing it aside so that he could enjoy time with her.

 

 

 

'What is it Dara?" he deadpanned trying to act as if he weren't interested in the little girl antics, watching her from the corner of his eye.

 

 

 

She waved a beautiful white flower in the air. "Eomma said that I look just as pretty as this flower. She said it’s called daisy."

 

 

 

"That flower is not pretty." he simply responded.

 

 

 

She stared at him. Gave him a pretty sort of laugh then she picked herself up and headed toward another side of the field to pick some flowers. If she had only stayed a little longer, she would have heard him say:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're much prettier."

 

................................................................................................................................................

Guys, I just want to remind you that this story will be shorter ^^;; It just popped on my mind and poof I right it here.

enjoy~