t w e n t y - t h r e e

Sparkling Stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop grinning. You look like an idiot." JinAe muttered and LuHan laughed. He had his one arm draped over her shoulder as they walked out of the fast-food restaurant. Upon listening to his laugh, she can't stop herself from grinning. She looked at him and admired his profile while he was cackling up.

 

"I just can't believe you did that." He muttered in between his laugh.

 

Still grinning, she replied. "That girl was obviously hitting on you and I hate her guts." They were talking about some random girl who went up to LuHan as he was ordering and confidently asked for his number. Okay. She was not a random girl, she's a model too and claimed that they had worked together in the past.

 

LuHan still couldn't stop laughing even as they finally reached their car. "I was just surprised you could actually say that."

 

She felt proud, to be honest. "Excuse me, but LuHan's dating me. We are dating, get me? So find someone else to hit on. Someone available, okay?" That's what she said to the desperate and flirty witch which left the girl's jaw hanging. She smirked. "Serves her right, anyway."

 

"Wow, I never knew you would be scary when you're jealous."

 

"Me? Jealous? No, I'm not." She scoffed.

 

"Yeah, right." He sounded not so convinced at all. She could tell by how he was smirking and trying not to grin. Rolling her eyes, she playfully hit him on the chest. Another laugh escaped his throat. She slid inside the car, the same moment he did the same. He turned the engine on and looked at her. "So, I guess I'm gonna leave you with Youngmi and Soojin?"

 

She nodded. The three of them will be meeting up at the mall for some girl bonding. "Yup," she replied. "And you don't have to fetch me. I'll take a cab home. Or either of those girls will drive me home. I'm sure they will. I'll rip their throats if they won't." She joked.

 

"Okay. Got it." He said, chuckling, as the car drove off.

 

She gasped and looked at him with wide eyes. "Why don't you go with us instead?"

 

He laughed. "It's called girl bonding for a reason, Choi. And besides, I really don't want you to divide your attention. I'll be alright, okay? Have fun with them." He smiled and she smiled back.

 

"Okay. But later tonight, promise me—"

 

"Oh my word. Are you asking me to sleep with you?" He cut her off and her jaw dropped. But she knew he was teasing her again because of that stifled grin on his lips.

 

She punched him on his arm and he laughed. "I am not inviting you to sleep with me!"

 

"Just kidding, Choi." He beamed. Her eyes squinted for a moment, then she reached for his cheek and pinched it as hard as she could. "Aw, stop. I'm driving here." He complained. She stopped but there was a triumphant smile on her face.

 

She looked back at him. "I was about to ask you to watch some movie later with me tonight but I guess..." She shrugged coolly. "...you don't like the idea so no need for it."

 

"Wait, wait," He said. "I like that. I'd like to watch a movie with you."

 

She beamed. "Okay. Movie it is. Later tonight." She winked. "A movie of your choice."

 

His eyes sparkled. "Hmm." He grinned even wider.

 

 

"So when's the wedding, JinAe?" Youngmi and her big mouth was at it again she almost choked on her bubble tea. It was like she wasn't the only one because Soojin was coughing and was pounding her chest. Youngmi looked at them both like they had grown a nose on their foreheads. "What? Is there something wrong with my question?" She even asked. JinAe so wanted to stick her straw up into her friend's nose.

 

"The bubble tea just came out of my nose, really." Soojin wiped her nose. Then she looked at her. "Are you pregnant?"

 

JinAe was caught off guard. "Hell no! I'm not pregnant!"

 

"Then why did she asked you that question."

 

"Beats me." She looked at Youngmi. "LuHan and I are not planning to get married, okay? So stop asking questions like that."

 

Youngmi shrugged. "Oops, my bad."

 

"Why the hell did you came up with such question, Youngmi-ah?" Soojin asked, frowning while playing her teeth on the straw.

 

"Well, I saw LuHan yesterday and he looks really so happy." She said. "You know, I can feel his happiness overflowing. It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter