Hold your hand 02

Hold your hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look at the two lovebirds, aww," Hyoyeon cooed, wiggling her eyebrows, as mischievous as ever.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, and huffed out an angry breath. "For the nth time, Kris and I are just best friends, nothing more and nothing less. Right, Kristina?" Sooyoung sniggered, elbowing Kris's rib-cage, because she just happened to know so well that Kris Wu loathed his nickname given by his peers.

"Shut up, piglet." Kris snarled, glaring at Sooyoung who kept giggling to herself under her breath.

"It's rude to give girls such a nickname, airhead." Sooyoung hissed, and pulled Kris's ears. "Oh look, now our Kristina look like a retarded giant dwarf."

Kris closed his eyes, and tried to regain his compose by having his breaths steadied. "You. Little. Piece of. Bones. And. Fats. How dare you to call this amazing Kris Wu a giant dwarf. And make up your mind, a giant can't be a dwarf, and a dwarf can't be a giant. Those are the words of wisdom. Trust me."

"Your words of wisdom caused me to puke rainbows. Freaking rainbows." Sooyoung scoffed, and shook her head in denial. She wagged her index finger solemnly, and clicked her tongue. "It's like you had never gone pre-school before, that you are allowed to let your imagination flows."

"Imagination my , now, I'm the one who is puking retarded pandas." Kris laughed robotically, and massaged his forehead out of frustrations. "Why I am accompanying in your crime being totally childish."

"Because you love me, right, Kristina?" Sooyoung fluttered her eyelashes, sniggering away.

"Aww, just admit that you two love each other more than just best friends. Get married, then give birth to triplets that you all ever wanted!" Hyoyeon sighed dreamily, interlacing her fingers together.

Sooyoung scorned, and crossed her hands over. "For the last time, I don't like Kris." She paused, and pointed her index finger at Kris's extra pointy chin. She continue, shaking her head while sighing continuously. "If he ever likes me, I'll kick his over to the Indian Ocean or ask NASA to transport him to space."

Kris huffed out an arrogant breath, and flipped his hair like he was shooting for some advertisement. "I'm the 'prince charming' here, I can get whoever I want with a swirl of my fingertip. Why would I like my this piglet best friend? If she would to like me, I would throw her down into a pond of alligators, or a veldt filled with lions."

Sooyoung and Kris had starring contests, as they glared hard at each other. "Arrogant jerk." Sooyoung sneered, sticking her tongue out. "Vampire piglet that drools in her sleep." Kris retorted back, a teasing smirk lit up on his face.

"Stop it you two!" Hyoyeon laughed heartily, clutching right on her shirt. She wiped a tiny drop of tears from her eyes. "I know you two are so compatible and being lovey-dovey but I'm going to slap your faces if you two ever became a couple."

"We won't!" Kris and Sooyoung argued back together simultaneously. "That can never ever happen in millions and thousands and centuries of years. Because best friends should be remained as best friends." Soo young pressed her lips into a firm line, as she nodded her head.

"And furthermore, she's not my type. And I'm not her type. Perfect, isn't it?" Kris shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, and scoffed, "besides, it's most likely that she would fall this handsome young lad here."

Sooyoung clenched her fist, before slamming it onto Kris's head without mercy. She hissed,"It's most likely that you would be the who would fall for me first because of my undeniable beauty."

"Only blind people like Luhan says that." Kris said, rubbing his sore head. "I wonder what you are. A wrestler? A chestnut breaker? Seriously, your punch are getting more painful, I wander what sort of naughty business you had been doing late at night. With Luhan."

Sooyoung flushed red, obviously, some rated scenes flashed across her mind. And she was so not happy with it. "Kris Wu." Sooyoung forced a smile, as she crackled her knuckles. "I know that whatever you are imagining—you want to do it with Fany—but control your damn raging hormones."

Kris's cheeks turned into beet red. He shook his head in denial, and laughed haughtily. "I'm the wise one here, so I don't imagine those weird things unlike you."

Sooyoung waved her hands off, shaking her head. "Kris Wu certainly has wet dreams about Fany while his thumb in his sleep."

Kris narrowed his eyes, ready to flip any tables in anger. He huffed and puffed, and stood with arms akimbo. "Firstly. The great Kris Wu has no wet dreams about whosoever because Kris Wu is just Kris Wu, himself. Secondly, you are definitely mistaking me for Luhan. Since only that gay would likely his own thumb to sleep." Kris sang, before jamming his fingers into his ears.

Sooyoung scoffed in disbelief, and rolled her eyes. "Such an ignorant and arrogant bastard, I wander why you are my best friend. You are such a douche."

Kris shrugged nonchalantly, tipping his chin up. "Because I'm tall, and handsome and extremely good in sports."

Sooyoung's sour mask took off, as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter