Invited

Reviewing My Life

 

HwaYoung's POV

 

Heading into Eve's room I couldn't resit from rolling my eyes. It had been a month since Teen Top's awful cheating song came out and she is still listening to it. Eve keeps on telling me that she loves the fact that it's different and since “her” Changjo isn't the cheater in the music video, she could care less. It was just a catchy song with really cute guys to her. It was as if she was able to ignore the lyrics all together.

 

“Are you ready to go?” I asked her.

 

Eve looked up from her Nintendo DS and stopped the music.

 

“Ready to go where?” she asked.

 

I then noticed she was still in her pajamas. I sighed and shook my head.

 

“Eve, we told Boyfriend we would be going bowling with them and AeSook. I know that you can't have forgotten.”

 

“Sorry... but I did. Do I have to go?”

 

I looked at Eve in disbelief.

 

“What do you mean do you have to go? KwangMin is going to be there! Don't you want to see him?!”

 

“Okay, sorry. Don't yell at me. I'll meet you down there later.”

 

I left the room and shook my head.

 

This girl is crazy.

 

When I arrived to the bowling alley, Boyfriend and AeSook were already there. I noticed that AeSook was sitting by KwangMin and talking to him while JeongMin was on the on the other side of the bench figuring out what to eat with HyunSeong. I didn't think much of it and didn't have time to think as MinWoo crushed me in a hug.

 

“Hooray! HwaYoung is here!” YoungMin cheered.

 

He is and will forever be my number one fan.

 

Hearing that I was here made KwangMin look over, expecting me to have Eve by my side.

 

“She was too busy playing Pokemon or something. She told me not to wait for her.”

 

“I understand. Pokemon is addicting,” KwangMin said.

 

I felt bad for KwangMin. Eve really did like him it seemed like. The problem was that Eve still hasn't gotten over her obsession of Changjo.

 

When it was down to the wire and KwangMin needed one more pin to win the game, that's when Eve got there and announced herself. The ball went in the gutter and KwangMin was mad. Until he turned around and saw who exactly had messed up his game.

 

“Eve!” he cheered and gave her a hug.

 

“I'm sorry that I missed the first game,” she said.

 

“But your her now and that means I can beat you in bowling.”

 

“We'll see about that.”

 

We started the second game and just like the first I was in last place. This was one game that I never did good with. After getting my kicked we had lunch and talked about us three girls joining them tomorrow at Music Bank.

 

“Could we really go?” Eve asked, most likely thinking about how Teen Top would be there.

 

“Yes we would really love if you girls came with us tomorrow,” YoungMin said, speaking for the members.

 

“You'd have to stay in our dressing room though. No trying to find Super Junior or Teen Top. Or anyone else that you might want to meet. We're bringing you so you can support us. Not so you can leave us,” MinWoo said.

 

“MinWoo, I'd never leave to try to find any group,” I told him.

 

“I would,” Eve said.

 

When I looked over at her she raised her hands in defeat.

 

“I'm just being honest,” she said, “but if you really don't want me to then I won't.”

 

After lunch, we all split up. MinWoo and I went to my house where he was greeted warmly by my mom and given a glare by my dad. My mom has come to love MinWoo but my dad still has his doubts. We ignored his looks and went into my room.

 

“How much does KwangMin like Eve?” I asked MinWoo.

 

“On a scale of one to ten – ten being in love – I'd say at least seven. Why?”

 

“Because I don't think Eve really likes KwangMin. I feel she is going along with it until she meets Teen Top's Changjo.”

 

MinWoo shrugged his shoulders and sat on my bed.

 

“I guess you either have to ask her or wait,” he said.

 

“Seeing that we are going to Music Bank tomorrow, I don't think we have to wait long.”