Teen Top

Reviewing My Life

 

Arriving at Music Bank with AeSook and Eve, we were so excited.

 

“Who's the one person that is here that you want to meet?” AeSook asked.

 

“We can't meet anyone,” I reminded them.

 

“You know we are going to anyway,” Eve said, “I am meeting Changjo and no one can stop me. That muscular maknae is mine.”

 

I flicked her on the forehead and she rolled her eyes.

 

“Just because I'm a major fangirl of Changjo doesn't mean I'm cheating on KwangMin.”

 

“Yes, it kind of does.”

 

“Moving onto me. I want to meet Zico,” AeSook said.

 

Both Eve and I looked at her confused.

 

“Who's Zico?” we asked.

 

“What? You don't know Zico?”

 

Instead of telling us who this person is, AeSook just shook her head. We met up with Boyfriend in their dressing room and MinWoo greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

 

“Are you going to review this?” YoungMin asked.

 

I laughed as I shook my head.

 

“I want to enjoy myself,” I told him.

 

“Yeah. Don't make my girlfriend work,” MinWoo said.

 

Boyfriend left us momentarily so they could go and visit Sistar. Eve obviously didn't like that they were doing so. She believed it wasn’t fair.

 

“They can talk to people but we can't?” she asked.

 

“They know Sistar. They are both from the same company and they want to wish them luck,” I told Eve.

 

She ignored me and walked out of the dressing room.

 

“Hey! Wait for me!” AeSook said running after her.

 

I groaned and followed them out. They hadn't gone to far as Teen Top was in the same hall just a little bit away from the room. I stood next to Eve and saw she was looking at Changjo's muscles. I wanted to roll my eyes as she introduced herself while still looking at his muscles. Changjo noticed he was the one being talked to so he spoke for his group.

 

“Hi! I'm Changjo. We're all Teen Top. Are you by any chance a fan?”

 

“Yes, I'm a big fan. I love your songs.”

 

I turned to try to see what AeSook's thoughts on this were and saw her down the hall talking to some boy.

 

I'm going to take a wild guess and say this person is Zico.

 

Who are you?” Chunji asked me.

 

I'm HwaYoung,” I said while giving Teen Top a friendly smile.

 

Oh, I think I know you. Don't you have a blog where you review music videos?” Neil asked.

 

I was stunned to hear this. Not only did I have the twins that liked my blog but now Neil as well?

 

Yeah, that's me,” I said.

 

Your reviews are pretty good,” Changjo said.

 

Eve pushed me out of the way and smiled wide at Changjo.

 

I help her,” Eve told him.

 

I wanted to slap some sense into Eve but before I could, Boyfriend was suddenly back. KwangMin wrapped his arms around Eve and kissed her cheek. Eve suddenly froze in place and Teen Top (more specifically Changjo) looked at her confused.

 

I thought you said you girls weren't going to leave,” MinWoo said and pouted at me as he took my hand.

 

I was going to stay but Eve left and I went to grab her,” I explained to MinWoo.

 

Oh, so you date MinWoo?” Chunji asked me.

 

I nodded and then looked over at KwangMin and Eve.

 

Those two are dating as well,” I said.

 

Let's see what Eve has to say about this. 

_____________________________________

Sorry for the wait! I picked an awful time to start this as I have started school. For once school is being put before my writing so updates won't be as often as I'd like them to be. Anyway, hope you liked the chapter. Teen Top has now  enter the story and it's only chapter 2!