YULSIC CHAP

Our little kissing game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s POV

So I’ll tell you my story, how I ended up kissing with my best friend in this awkward mini lesbian ‘’, that’s the way I want to call this business… yeah she’s gay but there’s the problem: I’m not.

So why was I kissing with her?

Well, the answer may seem odd. I’m not the type of woman that goes around kissing people, obviously not woman and less if that woman is my best friend.

I’ll tell you how everything started, so you have to know the story from the beginning.

 

1 YEAR AGO

Yuri was arriving to the classroom, she looked really worried about something but since I’m not really good with other people’s feeling I really prefer to stay away and don’t ask anything, I really don’t know how to comfort someone when they have problems, they say that I’m really a straightforward person so if you come to me for an advice I’ll tell you exactly what I’m thinking about you and your problem so If I think that your problem is stupid I’ll just say ‘you know, you got that problem because you are such an stupid person’, but still they say that my advices are the best, it’s just matter of hear what you don’t want to hear in order to see the thing more clearly and just solve it and stop your stupid acts.

Yuri walked next to me and took a seat, her desk is just right next to mine, I just watched sit and then I turned, I’m not in the mood to listen to her problems. I know her, sometimes are meaningless problems.

Seohyun, oh my innocent seohyun… she can’t never see when someone is seeking for attention, somehow that bothers me, and since she is walking around tying to ‘cure and solve everything’ she took the seat in front of Yuri.

-What’s wrong with you today Yuri?

She said while brushing Yuri’s hair with her fingers

-I don’t want to talk about this right now

See!? Seeking for attention, I hate it when someone does that. They just say it in order to keep you begging to her to tell you what’s wrong, and of course Seohyun is going to ask her.

-Please Yuri-ah! Tell me what’s wrong with you; You didn’t even greet Jessica today.

-I was thinking… are you guys homophobes?

-No, why?- Seohyun said, turning her attention to us

-No- The rest of our friends that were they answered, all of them but me.

Yuri turned her head to my direction and just stared at me, waiting for an answer.

-Of course I’m not, it I’ll be stupid to be one- I said

-Ok….- Yuri said

-Well then… I’m gay-

All my friends looked shocked, but again, all of them but me… I know stereotypes are wrong but please! Just look at her! It was obvious.

Questions like ‘oh really?’ ‘Since when?’ ‘Have you tell you parents?’ came up.

She just laughed nervously

-No, I haven’t talk with my parents- She said

-Do you like someone?- One of them asked

-No…well, yes.

-Who’s she???

They asked excited

-She’s from the other class, it’s Hyuna-

Seriously Hyuna?

She’s a e! Why would she like her? I mean, why would someone like her??

 

3 months ago

So that’s when I knew she was gay, I never got a problem with that… actually I didn’t ever care. Since she told us about her uality she has been talking with me about the girls she has like so far, and about that… she falls in love every 5 minutes.

Today she hasn’t been talking with me; she has been around Seohyun all day long. Maybe she is the girl she likes right now…

It was lab time and I left the classroom before her, I was going up stairs and almost arrived the laboratory when suddenly she appeared behind me and pulled me by my hand.

-What’s wrong with you? I almost fall!- I claimed her.

She didn’t said anything, instead she gave me this green paper

I took it and it was a famous romantic song lyric

And I seriously really didn’t understand what was she trying to say, everybody was already inside the lab.

-Haha this looks like a confession letter!

I actually laughed… on her face, seriously I didn’t understand.

She just looked at me like ‘it is a confession letter’

I just stared at her and the only thing that came from my mouth was:

-Oh…

She left me there and went inside the lab

I continue reading the letter and there was something I didn’t notice because she wrote the whole lyric, seriously… all the song and it’s pretty long.

‘Yes, I fell in love with you, I know you are my best friend but I just couldn’t help it, and if you just feel uncomfortable you are free to just stop talking to me but I’m sure that no matter what I’ll still love you

-Yuri’

I didn’t know what to say… I wasn’t uncomfortable but I didn’t really new what to say…

I went inside the classroom and she was looking at me, of course Seohyun too, now I know why she was with her all day long; of course she knew about this.

I took seat next to her, after all she was part of my lab team.

-So?- She asked me

-I…

-You’re disgusted right?

-Of course I’m not!

-Then?

-You know I’m not gay…

She just keeps looking at me, and I swear I have never seen that sad look on her eyes.

-I’m sorry Yuri…

-There’s no problem, I hope that at least we can keep being friends right?

-Of course! I love you…-As a friend-

That last thing I said it very carefully, trying not to hurt her even more.

-I love you too…

And with that she stood up and went to talk with some other friends.

-Why did Yuri went away?- Seohyun asked

That’s something that pisses me off about her, she is always asking about everything and if you are stupid enough to trust her, in less that 10 minutes everybody will know everything.

-Don’t know…

I said, I don’t want to talk to her about something like this.

-Ok…- She said with a touch of anger

 

 

The class was already over and we went back to our classroom, I was talking with some other friends and three of them are in love with me… I seriously don’t know what do they like about me, I’m not even good-looking. This 3 guys are:

Taecyeon- he is the arrogant and childish one, he thinks he can have all the girls he wants, I hate that part of his attitude m but I keep hanging out with him because he’s a funny guy. He’s the kind of guy that is always touching you or flirting with you.

Donghae-All the girls inside this classroom thinks that he is super handsome, I really don’t know why do they think that way, and of course he thinks as himself as a supermodel, he is super stupid but of course I’m the only one that thinks that way.

Siwon- He is super quiet, he never speaks… really. But there’s one point for him, he is a real gentleman and all my friends are always asking me ‘why don’t you go out with him? He is a gentleman and he’s cute!’. I just find him scary. He’s always watching me from the corner of the room, and if he’s not doing that he is just sleeping on his desk.

 

So while talking to them I couldn’t help but notice that Yuri was watching me, I just smiled to her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter