Chapter 3: Forgotten Memories

Everything Will Be Alright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, do you know where is my kindergarten yearbook?" 

I arrived at home already and I want to see my kindergarten yearbook as soon as possible.

"It's in the library, honey. On the top shelf." 

"Thanks Mom!"

I ran to the library. Then I grab a ladder because the shelf is really high. After searching for about 15 minutes, I found it. I don't remember what my yearbook looks like so it's hard for me to find it. 

"Ah so this is my kindergarten yearbook. Long time no see."

I start to open the pages one by one but my yearbook is so thick. 

"Eisshhh! Why I can't find that KIM.JONG.IN?!"

I don't realize that my mom is standing right infront of me. 

"Kim Jongin? You remember him Jessie?"

"Wait. How do you know 'Kim Jongin' existed in my life mom? Who is he? Why do you know him?"

"You don't remember him?"

My mom start to tell me everything she knows. 

After she is finish telling me the whole story, I don't remember everything. I only remember that I have a guy bestfriend but I think it's not a big deal after all. I have a lot of guy bestfriend in Canada. So I think I forgot about him. 

"JESSIE YA! COOK MY DINNER! FAST FASSTT!" 

Chanyeol is acting like a king right now. I promised him already before that I'm going to cook him his favorite dinner. 

"What do you want me to cook 'ALMIGHTY' Chanyeol?"

"Hm.. how about a jajangmyeon?" He whispered.

I start to cook two jajangmyeon since mom and dad are eating with dad's new business partner. 

Even though my family have a chef in our house, my parents still teach Kris and I to be respondsible to ourselves. As a girl, they also told me to learn how to cook and do house chores. So, overall I can cook really well.

"CHANYEOL OPPA! GO DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW! YOUR JAJANGMYEON IS READY!" I yelled.

It's how Chanyeol and I act everyday. Even if we fight, argue, or yelling at each other, we know that deep inside we love each other. We want to protect each other. 

"STOP YELLING! YOU ARE A GIRL EISH! How many times should I tell you that you need to behave like a girl? Who wants to marry you? Forget about marriage. Who will have a crush on you if you're 100 times scarier than a guy? They will run from you when you start to open your biggggg mouth ckckck."

"STOP IT OPPA! Someone will like me and marry me later. Wait for it." I smirked.

Chanyeol  want to talk again. If he talk again, there will be no endi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter