Chapter 1: First Day

Everything Will Be Alright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurry up Jessie!"

"Yes mom! Wait! I need to search for my hairtie first!"

"Oh my! It's your first day of school sweetheart. You don't want to be late right on your first day of school?"

"AH! I found it! Come on let's go mom! Wait. Did you say something to me before? Can you please repeat it?"

"Forget about it, Jessie. Hurry!"

Today is your first day of school in senior high. You are a new student there. You are not a smart girl, but you have a good sense of humor and you like to be friends with everyone. 

What will the school be like? How are the students there? Are they kind? Or they love to do bad things to new and a freak student? Oh god. Don't bother with that.

"Ya! Chanyeol oppa! Faster! Put on your socks and shoes now!"

"Eish this girl! You need to stop yelling in the morning girl! Aishhh who wants to marry you if you're like that." Kris are still talking to himself about her sister. But her sister are too busy checking her look.

This is Jessie's look on the first day of school;

And this is Chanyeol's:

Jessie is new in korea. She live in Canada before with his brother. Since his brother want to finish his last year in Korea, so he move back to Korea. But then Jessie feels lonely. So she move to korea after 3 months left by his brother. 

"CHANYEOL! GET IN TO THE CAR FASTER!" 

I never go to school late before. I need to have a little more patience this time because mom doesn't allow me to have my own car yet in Korea because I'm still new here. I've told her that I still remember all the roads and anything and yes, she still give me a no. But to be honest, I don't remember and it's better to get lost for me. If you get lost then you'll remember the way next time rather than being with your annoying brother being late to school everyday because he is so lazy to wakeup early but he wants to be good in his appearance. 

"OKAY OKAY! LET'S GO!" 

"You better drive faster or I won't cook your favorite dinner tonight if I'm late." I make a deal with him lastnight, if he drives me to school tommorow then I will cook him his favorite dinner.

"Chill kiddo. I'm trained already going to school this late but I'm not late when I get there."

I just stay quiet because I know if I talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter