Patience Is A Virtue (& Jealousy Is A Jerk) (OS)

HUNHAN FANFIC RECOMMENDATION

STORY:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/724251/patience-is-a-virtue-jealousy-is-a-jerk-luhan-sehun-hunhan-selu

AUTHOR:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/381806

COUPLES:

hunhan

SUMMARY:

Luhan was almost fed up.

He said almost because his patience was one of his greatest assets, and he was mighty proud of his clean record. He’d never once snapped at anyone, ever, and this fact was something he liked bragging about. No matter how irritated he got, he would hold it in and keep that pretty little smile on his lips.

Today, however, might just finally be the day he snapped like a twig. 

It was supposed to be a nice day for him and his new boyfriend, their third date, spent under the sun and in the sand, soaking up some much needed rays before starting up their next semester of University. They were supposed to lie together, get tan (particularly in his boyfriend, Sehun’s case; the boy was paler than the moon) eat some finger sandwiches Luhan had been considerate enough to pack, and mess around in the water together. Hell, Luhan even google mapped the beach they were going to, and found a short path leading to a couple of tide pools nearby – he’d wanted to maybe explore those with Sehun, as well. It was supposed to be a sweet date for both of them to rest and unwind, and generally spend some time together.

What he didn’t expect, was a bunch of high school girls pouncing on them the second they managed to find a good spot on the crowded shoreline, and Sehun being coaxed into a game of volleyball with them, leaving him alone in the sand drinking coconut juice in bitter solitude.

He would have been ok with it if the girls invited him to play as well, but they hadn’t even cast him a glance before shoving Sehun towards the volleyball net and far away from him. He would have been ok with it if Sehun played like he would with the guys, but he was being extremely courteous, letting the girls win game after game against him and allowing the ones on his team to get most of the plays. He would have been ok with it if the girls weren’t tripping around in the sand acting like damsels in distress, but they were, and Sehun being the gentleman he was, was always there to pick them up. Hands lingered too long, eyelashes batted a little too much, and giggles were a little too forceful.

Luhan wasn’t the type to get jealous, but Sehun was really pushing his limit on Luhan’s patience. 

 

OMG! This story is just too cute :3. I read it like 5 times already. Everyone go read it!