I didnt meant to

Rivals for one woman

- 15 minutes later -

 

'' Guys ! I spot  a blue car there ! " Gikwang said while pointed his cute finger towards a car that head towards them.

" I think that one is Joon 's car " JS added while pointed to the other blue car.

" I dont care which one is his car but I want that madafaka to arrive right now ! " Junhyung said.

" You also came late -0- " JS said while rolling his eyes.

" I didnt came late as him lol " Junhyung said while sitting on a nearer bench .

 

While the others busy talking to each other, Joon and HyunA arrived . 

 

" Hey guys ! Sorry we are late " Joon ran towards them.

" Just sorry ? Like seriously ? " Junhyung threw a sharp glare at Joon and Hyuna.

" Then what you want ? A million bucks and a kiss on your lips ? " Joon walk nearer towards Junhyung while making a duckface.

" WADAFUQ GO AWAY YOU IM NOT A GAY " Junhyung ran.

" Baby, why you ran away from me ! You will regret this night if you wont take this kiss ! " Joon said while chasing Junhyung.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes . " Guys .. We are late and now what ? A gay drama in the morning  ?! "

 

Joon and Junhyung stopped running and take a breath. Joon face towards Junhyung and making his duckface again .

 

" OMG STOP THAT ER ! IM GONNA KILL YOU ! " Junhyung said while running into Joon 's car .

Joon laughed while walking towards the others .  " So, who's gonna be the driver ? " Joon asked.

" YOU PABO ! " all of them shouted.

" Jinjja ? HAHAHAHA " he scratched his head and seat on the driver seat .

" Before I start to drive . Here, I listed the rules if you want to stay in my car . FIRST ! Dont touch any of my belongings in this car . SECOND ! Dont you dare to leave any rubbish in here ! THIRD ! -0- " Joon continued.

" JUST DRIVE AND SHUT THE UP ! " Hyunseung shouted before Joon can finished his word .

" Huh -0- " Joon rolled his eyes and start to drive.

" Hyung, cant you play the radio ? Im bored . " Gikwang asked.

" 2000 won for each song " Joon said while laughing.

" Holy sh* " Gikwang babbled.

 

Joon turn on the radio in his car.

 

" And now ! Its time for our number one song for this week ............. Here goes ...... LOYAL FROM CHRIS BROWN "

" HOYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT'S MY IDOL !!!!!!!!!!!! " Gikwang shouted.

 

Gikwang's scream makes Joon shocked and drive clumsily .

 

" WHATDEHEL YOU GIKWANG ! "

" If we die, you will be the first one that I will be searching for ! "

" Oops .. Sorry everyone ! " He giggled.

" Luckily Im a very good, well and also a professional driver huh "

" Stop bragging idiot and continue driving "

" Arasso ! "

" Yaa Hyuna-ya ! Wae you so quiet ? "

" Ah ? Oh .. nothing .. I just .. ugh have nothing to say "

" Ah .. arra .. "

 

Junhyung who sit at the behind seat with Gikwang and JS feel some kind of weird feelings . He keeps thinking and wondering about HyunA and Joon's relationship .

 

" Why she didnt say anything since we met today ? Did Joon said anything that startled her ? Did he confessed to her ? or maybe she is quiet because she is thinking about the answer for Joon 's confession ? I hope this wouldnt be true .. Im putting high hopes for her to be mine .. wait, what ?! Be mine ? Oh my god .. What am I thinking right now ? This isnt true .. I didnt like her .. She is only my friends .. Joon deserves to be hers .. Joon is way more better than me .. Wait stop it ! I dont want to think this anymore ! " Junhyung thought by himself while looking outside the window 's car. 

 

" Okay ! So, we arrive now ! "

" Come on guys, we need to be fast "

" Chill bro .. No one gonna die "

 


All of them get down from the car after the engine was turn off . Joon click on his car keys to open the cars 's boot .

 

" I want you guys to take out your belongings faster because we have already late ! "

" Let me do it for you . You guys just go for the game . I will bring your stuff . So dont worry " HyunA volunteering.

" HyunA yaa, its not good for men to let a girl bringing their things "

" Its okay .. Just listen to me .. Go for your game .. I will handle the others .. "

" Are you sure HyunA ? Or maybe you guys can go first and I help her with these "  Joon said.

" No .. I can do it on my own .. " HyunA refusing.

" Arasso .. "  Joon sighed.

" Okay guys .. Palli ! HyunA yaa gomawoyo ! " JS shouted while running into the field . 

 

 

The other team have already arrived and they are waiting for MBLEAST . That team is called as Cool Kiz. They are one of the top soccer team in Seoul area. The team was leaded by Yoon DuJun that is also one of the national football player before this. The team consists of many hot guys. Such as Yang Yoseob, Son Dongwoon, Max Changmin and many more . While, MBLEAST team is a new team that starting to gain victory and stretch on the first spot since they won 6 games straight with other teams. MBLEAST was leaded by Gikwang . Gikwang is chosen as the team captain because he is the best football player since he was in his primary school and until now, he is the no 1 best football player in Kyunghee University. His team consists of his own friends, Junhyung, JS, Joon, Mir, Rain and some more.

 

 " Hey hey ! The chickens are here ! " Their team leader said.

" Hahahaha ! I thought they didnt want to play .. " One of the member continued.

" Chickens .. You know ? Cannot play football ! Like them ! "

 

The others laughing while DuJun and Yoseob walking like a chicken and making a cuckoo sound .

 

" I bet that your group isnt that good since there are also CHICKENS in your team " Joon said while pointing towards DuJun and Yoseob .

" Hah ! I know right ! " Junhyung laughing while Gikwang sticking out his tongue.

 

DuJun feel so angry and push Joon .Junhyung and Gikwang that saw his action, push him back until he fall on the ground .

 

" You gonna regret ! " DuJun said while while walking to his team.

" Bring it on ! " 

" Your team will lose ! "

" Curse you, coward .. What if our team win ? What you want to give us ? "

" Okay lets have a bet ! If our team win, this entire field gonna be ours until you win the next game . But if your team wins, we will be your servants for one month .. without getting any payment . "

" This is great madafaka .. Dont regret with what you are dealing at .. "

" Im not and I wont .. "

" So, deal ! " 

" Deal ! "

 

" Mbleast team on my right side and Cool Kiz on my left side " The referee said.

All of them move according to their team .

 

" One member from each team, please come here . " Gikwang and DuJun move towards the referee .

" Mbleast, head . Cool Kiz, tail "

 

The referee throw a coin and catch with two hands . He open his hand slowly .

" Head ! " The referee shouted while moving his hand to the right as a sign for everyone that Mbleast will start the first kick .

 

Priiiiiiitttttt ~~~~ 


The referee blow the whistle and Gikwang take the first kick .

" Goodbye ers ! " He said while sticking out his tongue .

 

Gikwang kick the ball infront and pass to Joon that is near with him . Joon ran and catch the ball . He continue running but the Cool Kiz defend line-up trying to block his way so, he pass the ball to the back that was guarded by Junhyung . Junhyung brings the ball away and pass again to Gikwang . Gikwang who is near with the goal post, shoot the ball straight into it and ..............

 

" GOALLLL ! MBLEAST 1 AND COOLKIZ 0 "

" Hoyeahhhhhhhhh ! This is MBLEAST ! Bring it on Cool Kiz, bring it on " Hyunseung shouted.

 

The second starting kick given to Cool Kiz . DuJun is the one who taking the kick .

 

" Seobbie ! Move infront ! " DuJun instructed.

" Arasso ! " Yoseob ran as fast as he can and catch the ball that passed by DuJun.

Yoseob look around to see his teammates and spot Changmin at the side of the field.

" Changmin yaaaa ! " Yoseob shouted and kicked the ball hardly towards Changmin .

Changmin jump and kick the ball with a corner kick and the ball move dashingly into the goal.

 

" GOALLLL ! COOL KIZ STRIKE A POINT AND NOW BOTH TEAM ARE CURRENTLY DRAW "

" Yeahhhhhhhhhh ! Cool Kiz gonna win ... MBLEAST gonna lose ! " Woon yelled while running to his team to congratulate Max.

 



- 10 minutes before the first half game ends -

 

" So, MBLEAST and Cool Kiz still tied with 1 point for each team . I hope one of the team will score another point to stay ahead before the first half ends " 

 

" Guys ! We need to play harder ! MBLEAST FIGHTING ! "

" FIGHTING !!!! "

 

JS start the kick . He run infront and dribbling the ball when the oppose team try to block him .

He passed the ball to Junhyung . " Yong ! Faster ! "

Junhyung run infront and catch the ball . He run nearer the goal .

 

" Yaaaa ,, take this ! " Junhyung shouted while kicking the ball . The ball flew higher and higher . The ball ended its way as it hitting HyunA 's face . The strong kick make the ball fill with speed and power cause HyunA to have a nose-bleeding . " HYUNA !! " Everyone screamed in shocked .. HyunA fall on the ground from the nearby bench at the soccer field . Junhyung froze as he saw HyunA fainted .. Joon, Gikwang and JS run towards her and calling her name to ensure that she still alive ..

" HyunA ... Please .. Wake up ... Please "

" Im begging you .. Please HyunA yaa ... "

" YAA JUNHYUNG ! MWOHAE ??!!!! ( What are you doing ) "

" Seriously hyung, even If u are jealous with Joon and her, but how dare you ? "

" Dude .... You seriously make a big mistakes ... "

 

Gikwang and JS lifted HyunA 's body as Joon rush towards his car and park nearer . " YAA FASTER !!! " Joon shouted . They couch HyunA at the back seat . Joon, Gikwang and JS quickly get in the car and headed to the hospital . While Junhyung was still frozen and didnt believe of what he had do . He suddenly kneeling on the feeling with tears ..

 

" Hyuna yaa .. I didnt meant to do that ... Dear God, please ... Please let HyunA save "

 

Author 's note :

Hey ! Hey ! Back babeyh ! Succha long long long long time since I updated .... Yeah and Im back ! Im sorry because in this chap, I didnt insert the next thing that will happen to HyunA . I decided to put it in the next chapt ... Yeah,,,,,,, dont you see ... Junhyung, JS and Dongwoon playing soccer OMG its a miracle HAHAHAHA ! Since its holiday ( few more days before Im goin back to my helling school wtf ) , I try as hard as I can to keep updating ..... After this Imma need you all to vote for the best couple in the end so that I can get more idea .. and surely you can gemme suggestion such as, adding new people ( name, group ) , situation or plot or etc ... and yeah im finding co-author for my MBLAQ Aff " Love sometimes can be bitter and sweet " Im a busy person and I need help so tell me if you wanna lend a hand ! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/690350/love-sometimes-can-be-bitter-and-sweet-joonmir-mblaq--love-naeun-kanghaneul

Before I ended my precious *cough* speech *cough* .... Here, some present kekeke !

 

 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg dying ahhhhhhhhh

omggggggggggggggg TT_______________TT

DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ;_____________;

-DEAD--------------------------------------

OMEGERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;__________;


WELL I LOVE MY BEAST SO HOPE U GUYS, MY DEAREST B2UTY .. ARE IN A GOOD CONDITION XD and pls give this fanfic more love and support !!! kekeke !! Feedback juseyo ><