Hey ~ Im Hyuna ^^

Rivals for one woman

HyunA is an American girl that already moved to Korea about 3 years ago .. She studying at Kyunghee University and take photography course as she is good in taking photos and love to take pictures . The first time she entered the school, she already got many love letters from the male students . Different from the female student . They felt so jealous with her and start to ignore her completely . HyunA doesnt have any friend until one day .. A guy named Junhyung introducing himself to HyunA ..


- Flashback -   P/S : Red font ( HyunA ) Green font ( Junhyung )

" Hey .. Hmm annyeong ^^ "

" Uhh .. Nae annyeong :D "

" Junhyung imnida .. You ? "

" Ohh .. HyunA imnida ^^ "

" I heard that you just moved to Korea 2 days ago .. Am I right ? So what class are you in and what course do you take ? "

" Yes, Im new here .. Im from 5Galaxy and im taking photography course .. How about you ? "

" 5Galaxy ? Oh Im from 5Yehet .. Just the next class from yours and yeah we taking the same course "

" Great .. I hope you can help me in that maybe ? "

" Sure and of course I can "

" Gomawo :) "

" My pleasure .. Wondering if you want to be my friend ? "

" Sure and of course I can "

" Gomawo :) "

" Sure ! As I didnt have any friend here "

" Hahaha, so .. It means .. I am your first friend in this school ? Amazing ~ "

" Urm .. actually .. You are the first friend I made in Korea "

" Woa woa .. chillex .. You are new here so, maybe they didnt know you .. Trust me , day by day you will get more friends "


From that, they started to hang out together and help each other in their studies .



On Saturday, HyunA was asked to met at the nearby park for some reason by Junhyung .. She obeyed and went to park to met him .. She was searching for him but there is no sign of his absence .. Suddenly, a hand poking from her back makes HyunA felt so shocked that almost make her heart-attack .. When she looked back, she saw Junhyung was laughing at her funny reaction ..

" Yaaa ! You think its funny ==" ? "

" Veryyyy funny " Junhyung continue laughing .

" Uh ==" Why you want to met me ? "

" Oh yea .. I want you to meet my bestfriends " 

Junhyung grab HyunA 's hand and brought her to the ice cream shop . HyunA looked around to identify Junhyung 's friend but, it was so crowded makes HyunA felt dizzy with the surrounding .

 

" Hey guys ! Im back "

" Good for you then . I thought you have been kidnapped and thrown into a volcano " One of his friend, Joon said .

" HAHAHAHAHA " JS and Gikwang laughed .

" Lol bro .. LOL ==" . Btw, this is the girl that I always talking about .. Hey Hyu ... "  

Junhyung looked back and find that HyunA was not with him . He became panic and start to search around the ice cream shop with his friends . Suddenly Junhyung saw a girl . A familiar girl . Sitting on the bench, playing with a cat . 

" Hyuna yaaa ! " Junhyung shouted .

HyunA stopped playing with the cat and focusing to the voice . She saw Junhyung walking towards her .

" Yaa .. Dont shout ! You are seeking attentions from the others " 

Junhyung looked around and saw himself being watched by people around . He giggles and apologized while bowing 90° . HyunA laughed when she saw that . Junhyung stand straight and walk again towards HyunA .

" HyunA ! Why you are here ? Im searching for you, you know ! Stop making me panic . "

" I just sitting here and you have became like that ... I should hide underground .. Wondering, how you will be on that time " She giggles . Junhyung threw a sharp glance at her . 

 

" Okay okay .. Im sorry for making trouble " HyunA make a sad face and looked down .

" Its okay .. But please, no more like this in the future ! Promise me ? "

" Nae ! Promise " HyunA smiled and make a pinky promise with Junhyung . 

Suddenly, Junhyung 's cellphone rang . 

Called by : Gikwang
" Nae ? "
" Hyung ! Eodiya ? ( where are you ) "
" Im heading back to the shop "
" Get to find the girl ? "
" Yes . Currently with me "
" Oh good . Come back faster . We really excited to meet that girl "
" Hahaha okay . Just wait at the table . Later, we will go there "
" Nae .. Palli hyung ! "
" Yaaa ! I know -_- " * hung up the called *

" What the ... He hung up the call without saying goodbye .. tsk tsk "

" Stop that acting Kwang, before you get a free set of slap from me and Joon " JS said .

 

Junhyung and HyunA walked together to the ice cream shop . They arrive and luckily, there are a few customers left at the shop . Junhyung grab her hand and walked towards a table . HyunA saw three guys sitting there .

" It might be Junhyung 's friend . All of them are males .. Huh, Im hoping for a female friend tho " HyunA sighed while talking to herself .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

" Okay guys . Here she is " Junhyung moved his body to the side and asked HyunA to moved infront .

" Nae .. Annyeong ^^ HyunA imnida . Im from America and I just moved to Korea last week . Im from 5Galaxy in Kyunghee University "

 

The three guys froze when they saw succha beautiful creatures infront of them ..

 

" Uhh .. Uh .. I I I I Im ... Gikwang .. n nn nnice to meet you, Hyuna . Im 5Yehet student .. Same as Junhyung "

" Im Hyunseung . You can called me JS .. I hope we can be good friends .. Im from 5Ohorat " 

" Hey pretty, Im Joon .. The most hottest guy in the world . U can called me baby if you want  and Im in the same class as JS " Joon winked .

JS and Gikwang hit Joon with their elbow . " Ouch ! Im just joking ==" Just called me Joon " HyunA giggled looking at the boys

" I hope you can accept me as your new friend, maybe ? " 

" You can be my girlfriend if you want . Im single, hot and .. avaible " Joon winked and again, JS and Gikwang hit him . This time, they hit him harder . " Yaaaa ! It 's hurt you know ! " The others were laughing at him . Joon stares each of them and suddenly laughing .

" I 'll go buy some ice creams .. Who 's with me ? " asked Junhyung while looking at three of his friends . Nor of them volunteer themselves . They pretend to not hear of what Junhyung said . Junhyung rolled his eyes . " Okay fine .. I ll go by myself then " HyunA giggles and asked if she can come with him . Hearing that, the three guys suddenly volunteering themselves .

" Hey hyung . Let me help you "

" Ahh no .. You stay here .. Let me help Junhyung and HyunA "

" Excuse me .. Nor of you can go if the hottest guy *pointed to himself* is still here .. Hyung, let me come with you "

" Enough ==" You guys stay here and dont go anywhere . HyunA is with me . I will be fine "

" Who cares about you . We cares about HyunA " Joon sticked out his tongue

 

Junhyung just ignored his idiot friends and went to the counter with HyunA .

Worker : Welcome to Ice Cream Paradise .. Can I take your order ? 

" I want two chocholate chips flavour . One of it with some cookies sprinkle n the other one, just let it plain "

Worker : Some more ?

" One caramel butter flavour . oh .. HyunA, what flavour do you want ? "

" Hmm .. Which serving is the best here ? " HyunA asked the worker .

Worker : The vanilchoco cookies frap . It have two mix flavour and come with 5 different types of cookies sprinkle in it . Since we have some more Valentines Day special set left,I think you guys can choose it as both of you are couples ..

HyunA and Junhyung looked at each other . Both of their face became red . HyunA quickly changed her vision to other place . Junhyung continue with the order at the counter .

" Aha .. Actually .. We are just friends .. Not a couple "

Worker : Ohh really ? Im sorry .. Cuz you two looks perfectly match .. Aha sorry again .. So any other order ?

" I ' ll go with two vanilchoco cookies frap . Are you okay with that HyunA "

" Uhh .. Ummmm .. Im .. Im okay with it " Junhyung noticed that HyunA was blushing . He just smiled to himself

" Yes, two vanilchoco cookies frap . "

Worker : It costs : 16 $ .. and this is your table number . I will called the number if it already finished . 

" Okay then "

 Junhyung and HyunA headed back to their table .

" Why you guys took a long time to order ? I dont see many customers there . Am I right ? "

" Yeah ... Why you took a long time there ? "

" Nothing ... We just .. uh .. "

" Have some conversation with the worker .. "

" Ahh yeaaa .. True .. That's why we came back late "

" Really ? Did something happened ? Why your face blushing ? " JS asked HyunA

" Uhh .. nothing .. I just .... "

Worker : Sir, your orders are here .. 

" Let me bring it here . " HyunA quickly rushed to the counter .. The truth is, she wanted to avoid JS question .

 

 

 

 

Author 's note :

What gonna happened next ? I ll try update as soon as I can .. Thanx for reading .. Hope that you will enjoy this tho ^^