Chapter 2

Make Kyungsoo Fall.

After every one of them has gotten ready Baekhyun,Kyungsoo,Sehun and Kai went on their way to their respective classrooms. Since Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are classmates, they waved goodbye to their two other companions.(With Baekhyun giving them a mischievious smile.)

 

 

 

"Hey Kyungsoo, Baekhyun!" Chanyeol one of their classmate and friends greeted them with a derpy smile. Chanyeol is their class' well known happy virus. Kyungsoo greeted him with the same enthusiasm, but Baekhyun just made snarky remark about him looking like a serial killer smilling like that.(Because believe it or not Chanyeol is one of Kyungsoo's ex-boyfriends.)

 

 

 

 

"Hyung please be nice to Chanyeol hyung!" Kyungsoo scolds him. Kyungsoo just can't stand Baekhyun's childish attitude towards his ex which he has no feelings any longer. But Baekhyun being thick-headed as he his is bitter towards the giant elf for stealing HIS Baby Soo.

 

 

 

 

"Fine, I'm Sorry Yoda I mean Chanyeol." Baekhyun says, mustering the most sweetest smile he has. So that Kyungsoo would stop pestering him about appologising to their  tall classmate and friend. Which the said man also replied with a smile.(A creepier one that is.)

 

 

 

 

"It's okay Kyungie, I got used to Baekhyun's sassiness a long time ago." Chanyeol says matter-of-factly shrugging his shoulders for added effect. He gives the two a wave before going to his seat and doing their homework. (Or should I say copying from one of their classmates answer.)

 

 

 

 

"Uhm Hyung, About the incident this morning, Why did you kiss me?" Kyungsoo finally voices his thoughts, turning his head to Baekhyun's direction to look at the latter's reaction. Kyungsoo is madly blushing while looking at his hyung, because his hyung is very handsome and he's also thinking about their kiss.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was taken aback because of the younger's question but still answers honestly "It's because I have feelings for you Soo-yah, and I have been for a long time. I know your shocked by this but still I don't want anything to change between us, actually I actually want to change the title of roomate to boyfriend." Baekhyun finishes holding Kyungsoo's hand and giving him a cheeky smile.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo blushes more because of Baekhyun's words "Hyung I don't know what to say, Uhm I like you too but I can't think straight because of the word sinking in my mind, so i don't know what else to say?" Kyungsoo rambles his brain not functioning properly.

 

 

 

Baekhyun silences Kyungsoo with his lips which effectively works, there can be wolf-calls around them(Courtesy of the one and only Park Chanyeol.). "My cute little donsaeng, you don't have to force yourself in being my boyfriend yet but I do appriciate that our feelings are mutual." He says, rubbing his nose with Kyungsoo's, causing the younger to giggle.

 

 

 

"Wow that was as cheesy as my mom's mac and cheese!" Somebody says causing the class to roar in laughter, Baekhyun turns his head to the sound's origin only to find stupid Park Yoda, his aura turns dark and everybody in the room stops laughing instantly. Later that day Chanyeol was diagnosed in the nurse's office for a bloody nose. (Courtesy of Baekhyun's shoe.)

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo went their separate ways. Kyungsoo going to meet up with Luhan at the library for a project they have and Baekhyun going to his next class. While Kyungsoo was on his way to the school's library he failed to notice that Sehun saw him went to follow him.

 

 

 

 

Sehun was following his favorite hyung to where the latter was going because he was curious why Kyungsoo declined his lunch offer.(In which he sulked in the bathroom of their dorm.) Only to see Luhan welcoming Kyungsoo, and both of them entering the library.( In which Sehun never bothers to visit.) Sehun being his nosy self decided to do a little snooping (More like stalking.) on his Kyungsoo. He see's the pair getting books and putting them on a table and taking a seat. From his spot behind some book case, he can clearly see HIS hyung being molested by Luhan's dirty hands. And there's 3 things Luhan did to Kyungsoo that he can not let pass. 1. He much too close to Kyungsoo for Sehun's liking 2. He's openly flirting with Kyungsoo and lastly 3.He gets away with it!! Kyungsoo is actualy letting him do that and is actually flirting back. So he stomps his way towards their table and takes a seat next to Kyungsoo "Mind if I seat here? Okay thanks!" He takes the seat without aknowledging their answer.

 

 

 

 

"Sehunnie what are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asks the younger, his brows furrowing because he knows that Sehun actually never goes to the library(Which is true!) so he's surprised to see the younger inside the library in addition that Sehun absulutely hates reading books.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm here to do my assignment hyung, oh who's he hyung?" Sehun asks bluntly pointing his finger at Luhan. Who in returns giving him a look that says you-stupid-punk. In which he glares in return.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh Sehun! Don't you know it's rude pointing at people! Anyway, Luhan this Sehun my roomate, Sehun, meet Luhan." Kyungsoo intruduces them to each other. He was a little surprised at Sehun's behavior because last he knows Sehun is never rude he may not show any emotion but he's not rude.

 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan eh, So why was this Luhan openly flirting and molesting you, hyung is he your boyfriend or something?" Sehun demands, his really pissed off at this Luhan guy because no one is allowed to touch HIS Kyungsoo aside from him. So seeing him do all those things ticks him off.

 

 

 

 

"What are you somekind of stalker, watching Kyung's every move?" Luhan asks him, he instantly dislikes this Sehun kid. Because of his cocky attitude and his openly saying that touching Kyungsoo is molesting him instead, what a nutcase and doesn't he know that Kyungsoo's his EX not current boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

"Actually Sehun he is not my boyfriend he WAS my boyfriend! Making him my Ex." Kyungsoo explains, saying every word slowly just to make his point clear to his annoying roomate.

 

 

 

 

Sehun finally understood everyword Kyungsoo said and instantly recognises his mistake "O-oh! I'm sorry hyung, I shouldn't have jumped into conclusions instantly I'm really sorry hyung!" Sehun appologises to Kyungsoo while hanging his head low because of humiliation.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo being to nice and soft hearted person he was instantly take Sehun's appology. "It's alright Sehunie, just don't go making conclusions instantly again okay? Now we're gonna take our leave because me and Luhan has still to finnish our project. So bye Sehunnie~" Kyungsoo says then gives Sehun a peck on the top of his head and following Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Looks like that kid has hots on you Kyung." Luhan says non chalantly while walking with Kyungsoo to their classroom his arm around Soo's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

While back at the library Sehun can't stop the face-breaking smile on his lips because of Kyungsoo's action earlier "Best Day Ever~" He shouts, causing him to be ban from the library for a year. In which he doesn't care about because all he can think of was the feeling of Kyungsoo's Lips.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yeah update.. Yehet!! And you guys seen Exo's Overdose? Did you like it? For me not I don't like it it's just too bleh~ Yeah author-nim just bashed one of his idols. Ultimate face palm and digs his grave then jumps in it.