Chapter 1

Make Kyungsoo Fall.

All the crazyness that happend to Kyungsoo started when he moved to his school's dorm, where he was roomed with 3 other boys. Baekyun the eldest, always happy, funny and caring that's his traits. Sehun the youngest, he's always serious, rarely smiles but can be very protective of those whom is important to him. And lastly, Jongin he's hard-headed, playfull, but is always there when you need him.

 

 

 

"What did I tell you two, Kyungsoo is MINE and there's nothing you can do to take him away from me." Baekhyun threats the two.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry hyung but I can't let what you said pass, bacause Kyungie is MINE AND MINE ONLY!" Sehun retorts.

 

 

 

 

 

"You two are just wasting you're time cause obviously, Kyungsoo hyung likes me best." Jongin says proudly.

 

 

 

 

 

"Obviously none of us will back down, so let's just settle this with this. Whoever can make Kyungsoo fall for him first will be the one who will keep Kyungsoo and be the winner." Baekhyun explains.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine with that,because obviously I'm already the winner." Kai says, a smirk etched in his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's just see, may the best man win!" Sehun says, and the three shook hands, signaling the start of their war for their prized Kyungie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Kyungsoo wakes up his nose was instantly welcomed by the smell of food, eggs, bacons and fried rice. So he got up to see if his roomate Baekhyun was still sleeping, seeing no-one there he went to the bathroom and washed his face. After he finished he went to their rooms kithchen (Yes every room in their dorm has a kitchen you can compare it to a condo unit.) And there he saw the food layed on the kitchen and his three roomates smilling at him? Even Sehun who is more rare than a leap year when smilling is smilling at him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhmm Good Morning!" Kyungsoo greets them while smilling.

 

 

 

 

 

"Good Morning also Kyungsoo! Hurry seat here beside me." Baekhyun invited him, patting the seat next to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No Kyungie don't seat there, Baek hyung's breath stinks he still didn't brushed his teeth." is what Sehun complaint, causing Kyungsoo to laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

"No hyung sit here, you always sit beside me right?" Jongin cuts in.

 

 

 

 

 

"No!! Kyungsoo will sit with ME!!" Baekyung roars.

 

 

 

 

 

"No, with me!" Sehun growls.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're both wrong! Cause he's seating with me!" Jongin says annoyed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WTH guys!? Seriously why are you fighting whom I gonna sit with, I'm gonna sit where the fudge I want to!" Kyungsoo sternly says, seriuosly sometimes he thinks he the eldest among them, because the other three was bickering like children. So he sits beside Sehun cause it's the most serious among the other two. Sehun can't stop the smiling forming in his face and gave his two competitors onw of his most wickedly teasing grin. The other two just gave him death-glares.

 

 

 

 

 

"Btw Kyungie, will you'll have lunch with me right?" Sehun invites him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry Sehunnie I'll be doing something later, so I can't accompany you at lunch." Kyungsoo explains, so their other roomates just laughed at Sehun's failed attempt. Baekhyun covers his laughter by caughing at Kai covers his mouth to muffle his laughter, in which Sehun replied with a menacing stare.

 

 

 

 

 

"That's too bad." Sehun says while pouting his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry Sehunnie, when I have time we'll go out, my treat!" Kyungsoo says with a smile, he doesn't have a heart to say no to a Cute Sehun. Sehun lightens up to what he heard.

 

 

 

 

 

"Really Kyungie?" Sehun asks, and Kyungsoo just nods his head.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, so let's all finnish up before we get late." Kyungsoo reminds them. So they hurriedly finnished their food, Baekhyun offered Kyungsoo in helping wash the dishes and Kyungsoo just lets him. While they were cleaning Baekhyun accidentaly slips (But that's just what Kyungsoo thinks.) which Kyungsoo hurriedly helped him stand up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y'ouch! My hips!!" Baekhyun howled in pain, rubbing his hips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you so careless hyung? Nevermind let's just get to our room and I'll just massage you." Kyungsoo says and helped Baekhyun to their room and made him lie in his bed, which the latter complies. Baekhyun was telling Kyungsoo which part was sore, to which Kyungsoo instantly starts massaging, but he was surprised when Baekhyun held each of his wrist and changed their positions. "Hyu-hyung wh-what ar-are you doing?" Kyungsoo stutters.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun remained quite and just keeps getting slowly closer to Kyungsoo while looking at the youngers cherry-red lips. Kyungsoo was getting nervous at Baekhyun's actions and ever so slowly their lips finally met, causing Kyungsoo's large eyes to grow wider. At first t'was Baekhyun who was doing all the action, but as the time passes Kyungsoo finally returned the favor causing the older to smile. Baekhyun released Kyungsoo's wrist, and the younger wraps his hands in Baekhyun's soft locks deepening their kiss. It was cut-off when Jongin entred their room, causing Kyungsoo to push Baekhyun away and blush beet-red.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo hyung you can take a bath now, so you can prepare for school." Kai says, a forced smile in his lips and Kyungsoo quickly gets his stuff and runs to the bathroom. Kai looked at Baekhyun and gave it the evil eye.

 

 

 

 

 

"How's that, looks like I'm already ahead of you two nerds." Baekhyun's boastfull words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh it's not over yet, this is just getting started!" Kai hissed.

 

 

 

 

 

To be Continued.....

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yeah part 1...