~The Strange Spirit Boy~

Intangible
Please log in to read the full chapter

Note: So, slowly starting to get back into it. Hope the story is going well so far. Please do comment! I really enjoy feedback. Anyway, enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________

Help me! Dara shielded herself, awaiting her death but it never came. She lifted her head and realized that there was a boy standing in front of her now. A translucent barrier surrounded them, keeping the Demon Princess out. The boy turned to face her, the smirk on his face falling. His mouth fell open but soon curled into a snarl. Dara stared at him in shock. “What the hell are you staring at, human?”

 

    “Ah, Jiyong, so you’ve decided to show up…”

 

    The boy named Jiyong growled, fire appearing in his hands. Dara jumped and scrambled back. He seemed to noticed and scoffed. He then turned his attention back to Kiko and glared. “What the hell do you think you’re doing? Go back to the Shadows you filthy !”

 

Jiyong leapt out of the barrier and threw a fireball at her but she quickly dodged it and faded away. A sinister chuckle came from all around causing Dara to shiver. “Her life will be mine soon enough..”  

 

“Tch, coward…”

 

Dara blinked as the strange boy turned to look at her. His forehead wrinkled as he frowned at her. She got up from the ground and dusted herself off, mindful of his piercing stare. “Th-thank you for saving me…”

 

“It was nothing. Now, what is a weak little human like you doing here in the first place?”  He raised a brow.

 

“Weak human? Well, excuuuse me, mister! I’m sorry we can’t all be as strong as you with your freaky fire magic! Besides, it wasn’t my fault that a stupid monster managed to drag me here.”

 

“Whatever. Now that you’re saved, go on and get the hell out of here. We don’t need troublesome humans like you here.”

 

Dara growled as the boy turned away from her. If it was one thing she couldn’t stand, it was rude people like him. She pushed up the sleeves on her sweater and stomped towards him, fuming. “You ! Why I ought to teach you a lesson, you---GAH!”

 

She tripped on her shoelace and expected to knock right into the boy but instead she fell straight through him. She hit the ground with a loud thud and groaned as she picked herself off the ground. Turning around, she found him staring at her with an amused expression on his face. Dara glared and aimed to slap him across his face but her hand went through him once again. She gasped and jerked her hand back to her chest. “Wh-what are you? Are you some sort of ghost?”

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes. “Oh, please. I’m a SPIRIT, idiot. It’s completely different. Spirits are free, ghosts are tied to the origin of their death. Spirits are also much stronger. How could you even think to compare me to them?”

 

“Well, sorry! I’m not a ghost expert, jackass! Didn’t mean to offend you, oh, great Spirit!”

 

“Drop the sarcasm, stupid. Now, go and leave this place. You’re not meant to be here!”

 

He looked away and side-glanced her. Dara stuck her tongue out at him and stormed off. Stupid, Spirit boy! Stupid jerk! ROT IN HELL, !

 

                ~~**~~

When Jiyong first glanced at the girl he was startled by her appearance. His mind screamed at him, trying to convince him that it was Sandara; his Sandara. However, her scent was unlike Sandara’s…it was stronger. Yet, this girl looked exactly like Sandara, well if you minus the fact that the girl had long, dark hair while Sandara had blonde hair. Other than that, their resemblance was striking. But Jiyong knew better...this girl, although she may look it, was definitely not Sandara.

 

He shook his head as the girl stormed away from him. She had quite the temper and did she seriously stick her tongue at him? He just couldn’t believe the childishness the girl possessed...once again nothing like Sandara. With a sigh, he turned and headed back towa

Please log in to read the full chapter