Her Conclusion of Love

Ever After

Like usual, Alice started her day by checked what's going on with her phone. 3 new notifications. It's from her friend named Nara. A girl with a long brownish hair, big eyes, withe skin, and tall figure. More likely a girl that all mean dreams of. But, it doesn't mean that she always have a perfect boyfriend, since she is always wishing for a perfect one. Since there are so many people praised her, her confident is also raise that now she thinks she is perfect. But gladly, she still have that attitude. 

As Alice thinks about it, she starts laughing softly about how silly yet cute she is. Until she realized that she dropped the phone on her forehead. She groans slightly and take the phone back. She opens the messages and starts reading the messages from Nara. Like usual, she told Alice about how imperfect his boyfriend is, yet she is still dating him. She said that his boyfriend didn't pick up her phone call and didn't answer her messages, her boyfriend left her hanging for 5 minutes. She called it long-- Alice rolls her eyes at the messages and sits up, placed the phone on the side of the bed and prepared herself to go to her office. She must be there at 8am, which is 2 hours later.

 

 

Now she is well-prepared, she goes out from her house and walks to the bus stop with an earphone plugged on her ear and the other one is hanged down. She sitted on the empty seat near the bus stop whilst nod her head to the beat of the song. She like to hear a song which is calm and have a low beat. It makes her day better. Finally, the bus is stopped in front of her. She stood up and walks into the bus after paying. She sit on the empty seat nearby the window when she suddenly remember about Nara's message. There's a new notification on her phone. So, she opened it and read it carefully.

---- I broke up with him, he is so imperfect. He is not the guy I've been dreamed for. I decide to stop talking to him. Also, I saw him cheated on me when I was on my way back to my house. Am I not good enough for him ? T_T ----

She sighed softly after read Nara's text. " Love is complicated and such a waste of time, isn't it ? She needs some break to recover her heart, I guess. " She said it softly and starts to type the answer like what she said before. She closed her eyes and leans against the seat and starts drifting off to sleep.