Sunny What's Wrong?

I Love You Both
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunseung's POV

 

Amber is finally being discharged from the Hospital and we at going to pick him up. I' glad he is ok now we were so worried about him. He will be his dorky self. Although I have noticed he is sort of upset about something and I want to act him what's wrong but I'll ask him when were alone. I don't want to worry anyone els. So Ailee and I came to pick him up. The doctor she he just needs rest. I know he won't listen anyway he will be up playing video games or listening to music and making his raps and music. He is kind of stabern. I know he got that from Appa he is as stabern as Amber is in anything even when we play basketball if I make a mistake he is determined to replay again until he wins.

So we arrived at the Hospital and picked Amber up. Ailee and him went to the car while I stayed behind talking to the doctor. He told me eveything I need to do if Amber isen't feeling well and what I need to give him. I thanked the doctor and took the prescription he gave me and went to the car. I found Amber and Ailee in the car listening to music. They always have the same taste in music. They like hip-hop music the most. I tell them they should make a group and they have and I think they could be famous they are already in YouTube.

We got home a few minutes later and Umma and Appa were they to walcome Amber home. I told them what the doctor told me to do if Amber feels pain or dosen't feel well. I told them I will go get his precription later. They told me to make sure he takes it. Since they are at work most of the time and will go on a vacation in a few days they just wanted to make sure Amber is ok and is discharged from the Hospital.

I told them not to worry I'll take care of eveything that needs to be done I the company and GNA will help me and Donghae as well. They told me if anything goes wrong to call them like if we have a meeting with clients and they don't seem interested to call them and they will tell us what to do. I told them not to worry I'll take care of it with GNA and Donghae. I'm sure Amber and Ailee will help as well. I told them they seems a little relived that we will all help if they is anything wrong or if we need help. I know they are having we are taking over the company once they retire.

 

Amber's POV

 

I was listening to music in My room while resting a little bit. I feel tired and I can't seem to Concentrate in what I'm doing. I feel like something is going to happen to someone I Love. I was trying to relax. I don't know what got over me but I started to worry. I got even more worried when I received a call from Sunny. She was screaming and asking for help. I got up and went to her house. I was right to be this worried someone was trying to her. I saw her trying to fight the guy back. I helped her once I knocked the guy out. She kept screaming she thought I was the guy. Once she figured out it was me she was glad and hugged me right away. I carried to her bed and waited until she felt save to go wait for the police. I graved a bath rob she had in her closet. I gave it to her and she put it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter