The Jung Sisters

I Love You Both
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

 

Hi everyone My name is Krystal Jung. I'm currently in high school. Is My second year of high school. Jessica Unnie and I are going to a party one of her friends invited her too. She brought me along because she wants me to go out more and didn't want me to stay home alone. I met a few of Jessica Unnies friends they are all nice and fun to be around. I was heading to the bathroom when I bumped into someone I quickly apologized to the person. I looked and it was a guy.

Krystal: I'm so sorry, I didn't look were I was going.

?????: Is ok it was My foult too I wasen't looking eaither. 

Krystal: Don't worry.

?????: I'm Amber Liu. What's your name?

Krystal: Hi nice to meet you Amber. My name is Krystal Jung.

Amber: Hi nice t meet you too and wait did you say Jung?

Krystal: Yes why?

Amber: I just met a girl named Jessica Jung are you related to her?

Krystal: Yes she's My sister. 

Amber: Oh. I kind of see the resemblance. You are both beautiful. 

Krystal: Thanks. I blushed when he said that.

Amber: No need to thank me I'm just stating the truth. Do you want something to eat? Or drink? 

Krystal: Yes I'm kind of hungry.

Amber: Let's go get you something to eat. 

We went went to the kitchen and he gave me some pizza they had here. I ate three pieces. We talked and I got to know a little about him. Jessica Unnie called me and told me it was time to leave. I gave Amber My number and I went to look for Jessica Unnie. We left home after we bit goodbye to her friends.

 

Amber's POV

 

Were having a party at our house today. I invited a few of My close friends and so did My brothers and sisters. I took a shawer and put My clothes on that I picked for the party and got ready. I put on some cologne and headed down stairs to help Ailee and GNA with the drinks and food. I ordered some pizzas and asked our maids to give slices of pizza when our friends come. Ailee and I went to get some more sodas and water. We only have a couple of sodas and water.

The party was starting and ai met a girl named Jessica shes's My sister GNA's friends. She is beautiful and she is kind and funny. I think I might have fallen for her. She is cute when she laughs. I was happy when she gave me her number. The party was fun. I bumped into some and found out she is Jessica's sister they are both beautiful. She gave me her phone number. I was happy I got too phone numbers but what should I do I have fallen for both of them. The worst part is that they are both sisters and I don't know what to do. Should I just choose one? Or just be friends with them.

I asked GNA and Ailee for some advice. It really helped. I know I can always count on My sisters when I need advice specially when it come to girls. I texted Jessica and Krystal and asked them if they wanted to hang out next week. They both agreed and I told them I'll pick them up Friday at 3pm that way we can get to know each other more. We kept on texting until I fell sleep.

 

Ailee's POV

 

Amber is somethimes clueless when it comes to girl. I told him to get to know each of them after all he just met them. GNA thought he same. I know he will ask us for help on to were to take them. I Love when Amber and I trick people when we switch places. We look alike even though I'm a girl and his a boy. We are in the same classes except for music I took advanced art while he took advanced music. I have a lot of friends but there's only three I could always count on. There names are Sunny, Kris and Chanyeol. They are always there for me when I need them. They are three people I can always count on other then My brothers and sister.

I went to My room to get ready for bed when Amber came in and ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter