003

Venomous Boys

First off all I changed my story to a 3rd POV so don't be shocked if you can't follow anymore (: 
I decided to try it now since this story only has three chapters now, 
If you don't like it just tell me and I will change it back, i'm trying some things out to become better and you all would like my story some more (: 

I hope you'll all like it ! ^-^


After  they got an introduction about who she  was and how she  got here and for Nova who they were. They all sat on the couch. Kris was still looking angry at her  even through Suho had explained to him who Nova was. She bit her lip and looked at my hands. "Does she know ?" Nova looked up at Kris,does she know what? Suho bit his lip too and shook his head. "Not now" He muttered to Kris. Nova always thought Suho was the 'leader' but Kris was so intimidating she needed to be careful around him just like she had to be around Kai. But she was curious what didn't she know? She  looked at Suho hoping he was going to tell. Kris sighed and got up "We're going to get so in trouble with this." He said. Nova didn't understand anything and just looked around in the room. "Why? What's wrong ? What is there I don't know?" The girl started to open up and ask questions. Suho grabbed her wrist. His fingers were again ice cold. She looked at him. "it's ....difficult." He muttered. She looked at them questioning. "How long is she staying?" Kris was talking again. "As long as she needs to." Suho answered him and looked up at Kris. Nova looked down again didn't they want me here? Was she a burden for them. Nova got up. "I can go now." She answered even through she didn't know where she should go next. Suho jumped up too. "NO!" she starlet at his reaction. "Please stay." He whispered. "Besides you've got no where else to go."  He was right. But Nova felt like she wasn't welcome here. Baekhyun went to Kris and whispered something into his ear. Kris nodded and looked at Suho. "She's your responsiblitity, she can stay and YOU need to tell her everything not now but as soon as possible." Kris left the room. Nova looked at Suho, she wanted to start to ask questions again but she kept silence, she decided to do it some other time. She guessed it wasn't the right time. 

After Kris had left the room the others started to leave too until only Nova and Suho were inside the room. "I was thinking." Nova started talking to Suho. "I....I slept in your room the last night." she explained. "I was wondering, you would want your room and your bed back, where should I sleep?" She asked. Suho opened his mouth to say he didn't mind but didn't. "I'll show you your room, the guys cleaned it last night when you were sleeping." He went out of the room. Nova followed him. At the end of the hallway Suho opened a door and held it open for her. "Here it is." He smiled a bit at her and let her in. "Unpack." He said and pointed to the shoppingbags. Nova nodded and looked how Suho closed the door behind him. The little girl started to look around and smiled a bit. It was girly and cosy and she liked it. The first thing she decided to do was jump onto the bed and smiled. "yes!" She smiled as she felt it was soft and warm. She got up again and started to unpack before seeing more of the room. 
When she was done she took the clothes she putted aside and went to the other door in her room and opened it. She smiled as she saw it leaded to a big bathroom, to big for one person. she felt like a rich girl and chuckled a bit as she filled the huge bathtube with warm water. In the meanwhile she undressed and got into the bathtube. "I still can't believe it." She smiled to herself. "This is so nice." 

Nova almost spended an hour in the bathtube until the water got cold and she got out. She dried herself and got dressed. Nova went back into her room and got into the bed. She snuggled into the blankets and closed her eyes. She was about to fall asleep until a knock on her door made her open her eyes again. "Yes?" She answered and looked at the door that opened. "Hey." Suho smiled at her softly and went inside. Nova smiled at her and sat op straight again. "Hey," She smiled back. "Are you still up?" She asked. Suho nodded and went to her. "I just came to say goodnight to you." He said. The young girl smiled a bit brighter. "That's sweet." She smiled at him. "But, can we talk a bit before you go to sleep?" She asked the boy who sat in front of her. Suho swallowed and nodded. "yeah of couse, we should." He sighed and the smiled of the girl dissepeared. "I'm listening." She said.
"I can't tell you everything yet, because you're not ready, and i'm not ready." He sighed a bit as he looked at her. "But I will protect you from everything, I promise." He said and his hand caressed her hair. "I'm afraid." He said with a soft voice. "I'm afraid something will happen to you and you will be afraid too, also afraid of me." He took a deep breath. "And I don't want that to happen, so just give me some more time." He was whispering now and Nova listened quietly while a lot of question were asked inside of her head. "I will give you all the time you need." She said and smiled a bit. Suho smiled at her and got up. "Thank you." He smiled. "Goodnight." After those words he went out of the room and Nova laid back down in her bed. She wasn't tired anymore. She wanted to know what he was talking about.