002

Venomous Boys

“Nova!” The brown haired girl opened her eyes when someone called her name. Kyungsoo stood at the edge of her bed with a big smile on his face. “I made you breakfast and then we’re going shopping!” The boy smiled happily. The girl first looked at him with a confused expression. How could she handle so much happiness in the morning? She slowly got out of bed and followed Kyungsoo to the kitchen. She sat down at the big table and looked at the food Kyungsoo gave her. She immediately started to eat. Later on when Nova had almost finished her breakfast Kai came into the luxury kitchen with a glass of red wine in his hands. The little girl looked down at her plate. Why was he drinking wine in the morning? She asked herself. Was he some kind of drunk guy? Does that maybe explain why he always looks so angry? “Good morning.” She looked back up. Wait he was friendly towards her? “Good morning.” She smiled a bit. So the cold guy did have a friendly side. She catched Kai looking at her and Nova took a chance to take a quick look at his eyes. They weren’t red anymore like they had been the other day. She was so confused. How did he do that? Contact lenses? She took her eyes away from him fast and finished her breakfast. When her plate was empty, she got up and putted it in the sink. I will wash it later. She thought. She turned around and saw Suho standing inside the room, she didn’t even hear him coming in. He looked her right in the eyes. And Nova could only look back in his brown friendly eyes. She wondered what he would be thinking about right now. Kai cleared his throat and they looked away from each other fast. “Euhmm… are you guys ready?” Suho asked. Kai, Kyungsoo and Nova nodded all at the same time. “Yes, let’s go!” Kyungsoo cheered and went out first. Kai followed him and Nova wanted to go too when Suho came to her and gave her his arm. The girl smiled and took it. He leaded her to the car. Kai, Kyungsoo, Chen and Luhan were already sitting in their seats waiting for them, ready to go. Nova let go of Suho and got into the van too. Sitting down on the last empty place between Chen and Luhan. She took a look at Suho who sat at the driver’s seat and started the car. She had all the time now to examinate him. She started to bite her lip. He was so handsome, his brown hair shined and laid in a perfect position. Even his back looked so perfect. Was this even possible? She looked up when she heard Luhan chuckling next to her. “What’s wrong?” Nova asked him. “Nothing.” Was his answer while he just kept laughing. Nova started to frown and felt a bit irritated but let it be. She wanted to look back at Suho when she saw Kai – who was sitting next to Suho- had turned to look at her and Luhan. Or only her. She bit her lip again and looked away. She could swear she saw the hard expression again on his face. Did she do something wrong?

Nova was happy when Suho stopped the car and they all got out. Air. She smiled as the wind touched her face. It was a nice warm day. The sun was shining bright. But the guys looked like they were cold with their tight sweaters. Nova shook her head. Why was she always thinking there was something wrong with them? She remembered Suho’s ice cold hands, the conversation he had with Kai, Kai drinking wine in the morning, his mood swings, Luhan’s laugh and the sweater. She shook her head. She was just imagining things that didn’t exist. She sighed. “Nova?” The girl looked up and saw Suho starring at her with a worried expression. “Are you okay? You look so sad right now.” He said. Nova immediately started to smile. “It’s okay, it’s nothing, I was just thinking about something.” She answered. Suho looked at Luhan who shook his head. He nodded and wanted to give his arm again but Chen was faster this time. He smiled at her. “It’s my turn.” The girl took his arm and followed him into the mall. Kai and Luhan walked behind them whispering about something she couldn’t hear. But she could read Kai’s expression and he really wasn’t happy. Chen and Nova followed Suho into a clothes store. She bit her lip all the clothes looked so girly. “Just take whatever you like.” Suho smiled at her. Nova’s eyes widened. “But…… I …… I …… don’t have money.” She muttered. Suho and Chen started to laugh. “Don’t worry, I’m paying.” Suho gave her a warm smile and winked which made her blush. She wanted to say ‘no’ but she felt like she didn’t know how to speak those words. How could he do this to her? Make her feel this way? What was happing? Chen pulled her with him towards some clothes. “Here choose.” He smiled. She could only nod and looked through the clothes. Sometimes she saw something she liked but then putted it back because it was so expensive. Kyungsoo noticed her doing those things and took all the clothes she putted back. He kept doing this and went to pay for it all.  Nova looked at him with a questioned face. Kyungsoo just smiled at her and they went on to the next shop. The guys bought her a lot of stuff, more than she ever got from someone else or from herself. After a while her stomached started growling. “Are you hungry?” Chen asked and she nodded. “Yeah a bit.” “We’ll get you some food then.” He answered and walked to the restaurant. Nova followed with the guys and sat down at the table. She looked at the menu. The waiter came and she could order first. All the 5 guys only ordered a drink. Nova felt uncomfortable being the only one eating when the food came. “Aren’t you guy’s hungry?” She asked them. They all shook their heads. “No, no not really.” Suho spoke for them all and pushed my plate towards me. “Eat, you look like you’re starving.” He smiled. The girl nodded and started to eat. They were all looking at her how she was eating, so Nova tried to eat really fast. “I’m done.” She smiled after a while and pushed her plate away from her. Suho got up and paid. The others got up too and Nova followed them. She walked close to Suho and far away from Kai. “Should we go home, I’m tired.” Luhan wined. “Nova, do you want to go home too?” Suho had turned to her and looked her straight in the eye. She blushed and looked at Luhan before she nodded. “It’s okay for me, let’s go home.” Luhan smiled brightly at her and we got into the van. When she sat down and wanted to look back at Suho like she did the other time but she tried not to and think about nothing and stared out of the window. When they reached the house she saw there stood another van on the drive way. One that hadn’t been there before. “The others are here!” Luhan smiled and jumped out of the car. “I thought he was tired.” Nova muttered and got out too and followed him inside. I held my breath as we walked into the living room and saw 7 other guys who were sitting on the couch. All their eyes were on her when she came in. One of them got up and went to her. He started to walk around her like a hunter walks around his pray. Nova got scared. “Who is she?” He growled at Suho.

 

 



i'm sorry it's so short, I always write on word first and it always looks so long there........ ><