PE Class

What? I'm dating a JERK!!

It’s your routine to wake up early in the morning, and go to school. Since ahjumma have to go to busan for 2 weeks or more, so you have no choice but making your breakfast by yourself. You checked the refrigerator and grabbed the things you need to make an omelet and a cup of tea.

You checked your schedule while eating, and let out a heavy sigh when you noticed that you have PE class, the only one subject  you hate since diaper. After checking the things, you finally go to school.

 

*Kang rae jin (you) pov*

The bell was rung.

Once again I let out a heavy sigh, because it is our turn to have PE class. Gathering up my books and pencil case, I organized everything inside my bag as I spun my body, and go to the locker.

“hey ho!!” Yoo Ra said as she tapped my shoulder,  “are you ready for this PE class?”

well, this may only 2 months since you lived in Korea, but you and Yoo Ra liked an old friend. you guys used to be best friends.

“I’ll never ready if it come to PE!” I said while changing my normal uniform to PE outfit,

“why? Don’t you know? PE class is really fun, that’s why I like PE so much,”

“it’s because you’re an athlete baby,”

Yoo Ra laughed as soon as I said those things, “I’m not, whatever, we have to hurry or coach kim will give us a punishment,”

 

 

“Okay students, today we’ll learning basketball, but before we start it, you guys have to run around the tracks for 3 times,” said coach kim as he blew the whistle and everyone is started to running,

“come on rae jin, why are you really slowly?” Yoo Ra said as she stick out her tongue,

“its my max speed, you little girl,” I said as I fastens my steps,

After a couple time, I finished my run as I sat down to reach my breath. Its really tiring, and I want to disappear or absent from PE class. But, before I could pray anything to god, coach kim already gave us another things to do.

“since you’re done, now find your partner in twos and practice the chest pass,” he said as he gave me the ball,

“be easy, okay?” I begged Yoo Ra,

“no need to begging me, you baby, I always be easy to you” said Yoo Ra while pass the ball,

“well, I think I’m good at this,” I grins to Yoo Ra,

“yeah, too good, so the ball hit the ground first,” she rolled her eyes and get the ball.

I was busy talking and practicing with Yoo Ra, so I didn’t manage to saw everything around me. When suddenly a ball hit me directly at my nose. make me  fell on my knees in a sitting position, and I could felt something went out from my nose.

 

 

*no one pov*

 

Kang Rae Jin and Moon Yoo Ra are busy talking and practicing chest pass, both of them didn’t know that there is a group of girl who watching at them and have a plan to do. Meanwhile Rae Jin throw the ball too weak that caused Yoo ra has no choice but to get the ball.

“this is the time!” said one of them, the girl who’s facing rae jin square off and throw a basketball in her hand toward rae jin who too focused with yoo ra. As their expectations, the ball hit directly at her nose that make her fell on her knees in a sitting position.

“yes! Strike!” said all of them in low tone, and enjoy the scenery that is happening in front of them,

“RAE JINNNN!!!!” Yoo Ra shouts your name and rushed to you, while you just stay still in your position and your hands are covering your nose,

“RAE JIN WHAT HAPPEN? OMO! YOU’RE BLEEDING!!!” said Yoo Ra in panic when she removed your hands, “WE HAVE TO GO TO NURSE’s OFFICE,”

Yoo Ra helped you to stand up and accompany you to nurse’s office, your tears starts rolling down to your cheeks when you realize how painful it was. With your hands covering your nose, and your tears keeps rolling down, you with yoo ra went to nurse’s office.

Meanwhile the atmosphere on the basketball court back to normal, include that  group of girl who causing the accident but act completely innocent. No one knows what really happened, because it all happened very quickly and then everyone is busy practicing. But they do not know, that there's actually someone who really knows what happened back there.

 


i'm back~

sorry for super duper late (and the short one) update, I got busy with school and has a lot things to do these past few months. and next week I have final test who's waiting for me :x

as usual, your comment,correction,and subscribes are my energy ^^