Characters

What? I'm dating a JERK!!

Kang Rae Jin (You)

Just a simple and ordinary girl,

You are really beautiful, cute, innocent, and quite stubborn. You’re blaster korea-indonesia. Your parents is korea but your grandma from your mother is Indonesian.

Your parents are a workaholic and can’t stand at one place, so you decided to live alone at your simple home. But the fact you’re alone didn’t affect your daily activity.

Jung Daehyun

Opposite of you, he is an unordinary boy.

He’s rich, handsome, stubborn, cold, and annoying. But he have another side who can be show sometimes.

He’s parents own the largest business company.

He and his group mates named B.A.P are the kingka of TS high school, and don’t forget his group mates are rich too.

B.A.P

Bang Yongguk

The leader of B.A.P, he have a deep voice, bad temper, but kind and care person. He’s parents own the exclusive mall in Korea

Kim Himchan

The handsome one but not as handsome as daehyun, he’s an ulzzang, and popular with the girls, and don’t forget the fact that he is a playboy. He is own the TS high school and some university.

Yoo Youngjae

Smart, kind, and care person. He is always in the first position on exam, he is talks active too. His family owns the resorts in Korea

Moon Jongup

King of dancing, quite, always smiling, but his slow respond sometimes make you and the other feels impatient. His family owns the exclusive dance studio.

Zelo (Choi Junhong)

The youngest one, adorable, dance machine, cute, the tallest one, innocent, he will become your closest friend. He’s parents owns the expensive hotel in Korea

Moon Yoo Ra

She is your first friend since you came to korea, she is really kind person and friendly.

She have the same hobby with you, that is photography and painting, that’s why you two can be close each other. Actually, Moon Yoo Ra is a rich girl, her parents owned t he famous cosmetic companies in korea.