Who Are They? Who Are You?

The Cure Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jiyong’s POV-

I didn’t know that Kris and my secretary are that close. During the photo shoot, their interaction was so intense. They were look like they have known each other for such a long time. Even Kris, he looked so care about Chaerin. His attentions toward her somehow make me feel unpleasant

I leave the studio after finished the photo-shoot, heading to the lobby. And there I see them

“Don’t worry, I’ll accompany you. So, what time I should pick you up?” Kris is leaning on the corridor while Chaerin is standing in front of him

“It’s up to you” she answers with a smile on her lips

“Then, I’ll pick you up at 8, so we will have more time” he says. Wait, did they just plan a date?

“Ok, then.., see you on 8. I have to go now, I think my boss has done with his work” she says as looking at me. I walk to them as they have realize my presence

“Oh, you’re done, Hyung?” Kris bows and asks me

“Yes, and we will go back to hotel now. Thank you for lend me your studio” I say flatly. And now, I can sense my secretary glaring at me

“It’s ok, Hyung” he replies

“Then, we’ll leave now. See you, Kris” I say as walking away. My secretary follows behind me. But I heard she murmured something to Kris before she left him.

 

 

We walk silently on the corridor to our hotel room. I don’t even look at her for once. I don’t know, like I said before, I become more sensitive lately. I can easily get mad without any specific reason. Well, make it general…., I think I easily get mad because of the woman behind me. I can’t figure out why she can affect me this much.

I open the door she still follows me behind, closes the door harshly. I turn to her and find her glares at me. Whoa…, what is this?? Where else on earth a secretary gives her boss this deadly glare?

“What is this time?” I ask her while glaring back. Normally, people will step back instantly when I look at them this way. But this woman is…, Abnormal. The stronger I glare at her, the stronger she glares back at me!

“Why did you treat him that harsh?” she asks me, still with her glare. This woman!!! Now she scolds me like a mother scolds her son? And she scolds me just for him? What the??!!

“Why do you protest? Even he didn’t complain about the way I treated him?” my tension is getting high. !!Now I even provoked by her. I should control myself

“It’s because he didn’t want to get into a fight with you!” now she raises her voice too.

“Then scold him for didn’t fight me even I was treat him harsh!” I shout at her. Damn! Who do you think you are, Lee Chaerin? I still glare at her, waiting for her next answer. But then, she just lets out a sigh

“One Kwon Jiyong is enough” she low her voice, but I still can sense her fury from the way she looks at me. “Is it that difficult for you? To be a little nice to people, to hear their advice for you?”

My blood feels like rush straight to my brain. I’m gnashing my teeth. She crosses her line too far.

“What now? You want to hit me?” she asks me when she looks at my clenching fists.

“You better shut up before I really do” I hiss and glare her strongly.  But still, she doesn’t step back. Her feline eyes still look at mine.

“Then do it” She hisses back at me. Enough! I can’t control myself anymore! I raise my hand automatically, provoked by her action but then…

Ring…ring…

Her phone is ringing, distracting my attention. She steps back and reaches her phone

“Hello, Omma?”

She walks away. Her expression brightens up immediately when she says ‘omma’. She smiles just like nothing happen. Seeing her smile, somehow sending an unknown feeling in my heart. Amazingly, my tension disappear almost that instant.

And now, I hear her laughs. She laughs happily while chatting with her Mom.  Even though I can’t see her anymore, but my brain can’t stop imagining her face. Those feline eyes, they will turn into crescent shaped when she laughs. Surprisingly, I walk to her room. The door slightly open and I can see her a little

“I’m Ok, Omma… what about Appa? Is he ok?” She’s still smiling. I stand in front of the door like a fool but somehow, well…, I hate to admit, that…., I enjoy it. I keep watching and listening to her. “I miss you too, Omma…”The way she talks, the way she laughs, the way she smiles…., those are just like a magnet to me, make me want to stay here and keep stalking her. And even worse, it’s not only this time, but every time. Yes, I just realize that I always feel the same when she’s around.

“No, Omma… he is a good boss, you don’t need to worry.” she rolls her eyes, but her voice still in the same ‘happy’ tone. Of course, she’s just lying to her mom. There’s no way she told her Mom that she just fight (again), right? Her mother might be so worry. “I’ll visit you when I’m back to Seoul. Wait for me, Omma… I’ll be home soon”

Suddenly I feel something heavy in my heart. How’s that feel? When there is someone who is worrying you. When there is someone who cares about you? When there’s someone who is waiting for you to be home? I never know….

Then my head start to throb again.

“Come home, soon…”

“Sure… I’ll be home soon...”

“Be careful, and please…, be safe…”

“I’ll be ok, Jagi… no need to worry...”

Again, I get a scene flashes in my head. And my head is throbbing like hell. I hold my head and walk hardly to my room, lying on my bed. And that scene keeps flashing over and over again. I see those silhouettes, a man and a woman. The same woman with my previous dreams, I think. They have the same voice.

“Jiyong-ah…”

“Please, be safe…”

“Jiyong…”

“Run!!!”

“I love you...”

“Take him go!!”

“Don’t leave me….”

“Don’t touch him!!!”

“Come back…”

“Go!!!”

More broken scenes run into my head. Those scenes are random, blur…

Who are they?

The more I try to figure out about them, the more I feel pain in my head. I’m curling in my bed while keep holding my head.

***********************************************************************

-Chaerin’s POV-

“Bye, Omma…. I love you” I close the line as I see my watch. It’s been 30 minutes we talk and now my watch shows the time, 6.47 p.m. and it means I have an hour and views minutes to prepare. I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

I feel sorry for Kris…, after what my stupid arrogant boss did. How come he was so rude? And even worse, he doesn’t feel sorry about that! Hah! I can’t imagine if there’s one more person like him in this world! Maybe this world will never be in peace.

I put on my clothes, casual clothes, since we will sweep the shopping area tonight. I heard that Shanghai has so many shopping destinations, and I have view items to buy.

7.18 p.m., and I’m done. What should I do now? There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter