2. Everything is Sound

Like A Songs

 

“Se Kyung-ah, we’re going to have a barbeque party, but we don’t have a meat can you accompany me to the supermarket now?” Woobin ask. I nod and follow him when suddenly “Woobin-ah where are you going?” Soohyuk ask “I have to buy some meat for our barbeque party” Woobin replied. “Don’t go! I have something important to discuss with you”. Then woobin came back to villa and I follow him

-Woobin and Soohyuk is discussing something to their upcoming fashion show, Woobin is a model now and his company going to make him and Soohyuk to being an actor, since they in the same company so they are about talking about this and that about work-

“Anyone free to go buy a meat with Se Kyung?” Seunghyun ask the boys in living room. There’s Bigbang but there’s no GD “okay I free, with Sekyung right?” Seungri replied. “I will go too, what do you know about fresh meat Seungri” Seunghyun suddenly up. “Okay then, I will leave it to you guys” Woobin smile, pat my head and then walked to Soohyuk. “I will drive, and you can seat beside me” Seungri smiled at me. I just nod and smile back. “I will drive, you’re still underage Seungri” Seunghyun take a car key from Seungri “Hyuuung!” he pouted, I can’t help but laugh. When we’re heading to the car, we bumped to GD and Yuri “Seungri, where are you thinking you going?” GD made a face to scare Seungri. “I have to go buy meat with Se kyung” he replied. “There’s TOP, so you just stay here to help us, there’s so much to do you know” Seungri pouted but still following GD, I waved to them and they waved back at me.

-GD seems to know what Seunghyun feels towards you, even tough its too early to expect he likes you, but he want Seunghyun go with you alone so you can get close, because GD would like it if you two ended up dating-

Seunghyun drive, I seat at the passenger. Silence. It’s a bit awkward and then he turn on the radio, the song is Jason Mraz – everything is sound, I excited and start to sing, he looked at me with confused look, I don’t care and continue to singing again and smile at him “lalalalalala~ lalalalala~ lets all sing!” I act like a professional singer and made a face, he start to laugh and start to sing too. “lalalalala~ everything is sound~” Wow his deep voice is so cool. I froze a while and then he look at me and smile, I smile back and we’re singing together again.

We’re heading back to villa with so much delicious beef, we don’t buy pork because I said I really don’t like it. “You’re fun” he said to me. “Did I? I don’t really know. And you, you’re weird I think” I replied. “What? Weird? Ya! How old are you?!” he shout. I laugh “haha sorry oppa, I just think that you’re such a scary person but you’re fun and.. warm” I said honestly, he just looks at me and then looked away. I think he’s like being called ‘oppa’. I smile. We’re arriving at villa happily with our big smile in face. “What? Anything good happen between you two?” Woobin whispered to my ear “Don’t try to cheat on me” he’s messing my hair and then stuck his tongue. I just laugh at his cuteness. I love him, yes I admit I love Woobin since we were young, but I still don’t know the word of love is.

I set the meat in the kitchen and suddenly Seunghyun came to the kitchen “Hei” he greets. “Hey, mind to help me?” I ask. He nod and quickly help me, I felt the flower blooming in my heart, I don’t know, maybe I start to like him, what? With just that short conversation I start to like him? Yes I'm such a girl who falls in love easily. “I think this is not right” I slipped my though to my mouth. “What?” he asks. “Eh? No, this beef” I said and fixing the beef again, avoiding my embarrassment.

“Heeey, hurry up we starved to death here~” Jong Hyun shout at me and Seunghyun so we quickly run to garden. Everyone is smiling at us. I don’t know if it just my feeling or it is true. We start the barbeque party, we all had fun.

-Yes, everyone is watching. Smiling. But Woobin is watching.. Just watching.. Expressionless..-

“Here, aaaa” Woobin feed me a big beef to my mouth and I quickly eat it “how can you eat like that” I just murmur replied him. He laugh and hug me. “I love you” he whispered. “me too” I replied.

-and this time someone is watching you with Woobin, its Seunghyun.. he didn’t know what is it but he feels like jealous, he try to calm himself and cleared his thought of you, and he sat at the corner, ate the beef. Again, expressionless. the triangle love start!-

I sat next to Seunghyun and gave him a quick smile. I picked my beef and then suddenly he ate my beef that I want to eat, causing my heart beat faster because our face is just 5cm apart. I pouted, my face become red. “why? You mad?” he ask. I cant reply him, I don’t know what happened. I can just mad and shout at him but I don’t. “sorry, aaa” he started to feed me, i quickly grab it and eat it by myself, with my hand. God I just lose control, it made my face more red. “pfffttt” he started to hold her laugh again. “what?” I pouted. “you, you’re so cute Se Kyung-ah” he said. Wait, he called my name, I think he never called me by my name before, wait why am I so cared about that anyway. ”hey! What are you thinking? You look so dumb with that expression” he said teasing me “ya! I think you’re a warm guy, now I take back my words” I said with my tongue stuck. “aah petty girl” he said. “I just petty with you” he pouted. I cant help it, he looks so cute with that expression. I poke his cheeks and laugh at him, he laugh back “hey are you two such a soulmate who made in heaven? Why are you two laugh and jokes around when you’re just know each other” GD said. “I don’t know, maybe because this oppa is weird” I laugh again. He glared at me. GD and Yuri laugh. we had a quality time together, I’m so happy.

-Woobin looked at you and he must make a move so he come to you-

“so somebody will forget me right?” I heard Woobin voice “oppa!” I hugged him. “you such a jealous boyfriend” Soohyuk said. We just laugh.

-party is over and you went to your room. you came to the balcony, there is no one so you just enjoyed the fresh air of beach, you closed your eyes and smile, Seunghyun went out to catch a fresh air and he looked at you at the balcony, he stand next to you and see your eyes closed and smile, he smiled. He adore how can you be so lovable, suddenly you look like notice him and start open your eyes, he changed his smile to glare. Death glare-

i felt good smell around me, the scent is familiar. I open my eyes, and see Seunghyun next to me glaring at me. “what?” I ask. “was I really weird?” he asked. “hm. Yes” I replied. “why?” he ask. “I don’t know” I smiled. He pout. “hey how about we climb the roof?” I ask him “is it okay? We’re old enough to do that” he said. “its okay, don’t let another wake up, especially Woobin oppa” I said. He smile. I guide him to the stairs where to the roof, and then we started to climbed the roof, the crack sound of roof sometimes scaring me, but I just go on, I almost slip and Seunghyun grab my hand tightly. “just up to here, its dangerous” he said. I smile.



Everything Is Sound (La La La) - Jason Mraz
 

When there is love, I can't wait to talk about it
When things get rough, I like to walk with you
Or when it's night, I like to be the light that's missing
And remind you every minute of the future isn't written
Not yet

When there is love, or when the heart feels heavy
We can lighten it up, if you've had enough
Well you can empty your glass and we can fill it back up
You know it's up to us to make it all up
So what you making up? I can make it up back
You could be loved no matter what
And know the only time is right now, it's right where... where you are
You don't need a vacation when there's nothing to escape from

Singing
La la la la
Let's all sing
La la la la
Laying it down
Everything is sound

Let's sing to be happy, to feel things, to communicate, and be heard
Or sing out to protest, and to project, and to harmonize with birds
Whether it's your birthday or your dying day
It's a celebration too
Rejoice to use your voice and give wings to any of choice
Whatever you're choosing right now, it's right where... where you are
You don't need a vacation when there's nothing to escape from

Set your vibration and undulation to the hightest it can go
And trust me, hear me
If it makes you wanna sing
Just sing it

La la la la
Let's all sing
La la la la
Laying it down
Everything is sound
La la la la
Let's all sing
La la la la
Hallelujah

It's a song that I've forgotten often
It doesn't make me wrong
Cause we all need the darkness, to see the light
In our own eyes, come on, and sing it

La la la la
Let's all sing
La la la la
Laying it down
Everything is sound
La la la la
Let's all sing
La la la la
Hallelujah
We're connected now
La la la la
Let's all sing
Hallelujah
Everything is sound
La la la
Let's all sing
La la la la
Hallelujah
We're connected now