12. Everything Has Changed

Like A Songs

 

-3 years later-

-It’s already 3 years since Seunghyun left, now you’re in semester 6 business major, about 6 month again you will graduate, you manage to graduate early since you’re studying so hard, since Seunghyun left, ther's no onecan replace him in your heart yet, some guy ask you out but you decline it, you prefer to study hard and work, you worked as a part time and keep the money to open an ice cream shop since you love it. Woobin is always by your side since then, he is always taking care of you and hug you when you cry, even sometimes he'll also cry with you.You’d still love Seunghyun, but you have to live, you spend your 1st year of college with crying and regret and then you’re realize that crying couldn’t change everything, you have to move on, so you’re now.. an independent woman-

Everyday is hectic for me, but today I have a free time so I called Woobin and Yuri to meet, they agreed to meet at the campsite near our house, I made some kimbap and cookies.

I walked to the campsite, Woobin and Yuri isn’t come yet so I decorate our camp, I feel like I was being watched, I feel like I was being watched lately, I look outside but there’s nothing.. weird so I ignore it

“hey!” I heard Woobin voice “oppa! You late!” I pouted. He pats my head and sat next to me. “sowwryyy” he said cutely, I laugh. “Yuri said she cant come, its so suddenly since Jiyong is sick and there’s nobody at his home so she’ll take care of him” I nod and feed the cookies to Woobin, he ate it “yum! I always love your cookies!” he said.

-You had a great time, you need a refresh and it feels so refreshing to be with him, you laugh at his jokes but sometimes he mad at your jokes, you’ll laugh more if he mad and it looks cute, you talked about almost everything, Woobin now is a great rookie actor, he got famous since his appearance in mini drama “School 2013” he’s so busy lately and luckily today he got his day off but now, someone is watching you from a far-

The day is getting dark, Woobin made a fire in front of our camp “oppa, sing for me” I ask him. “which songs?” he asks. “everything, as long as you sing” I replied. He sang a kid song baby bear, I laugh at his cuteness, he never sang to everyone because he’s a shy person but when I ask him, he’ll sang. I clapped with excitement “are you happy?” he ask. I nod “yes, it’s been a while since I have to study and working, and I don’t have anybody to entertain me, you’re too busy too.” I said. He smiled, and the he feed me a kimbap, my mouth is full he’s trying to keep my mouth off but I’m still mumbled and pouted, I feed him a lot of cookies to a revenge, we laugh and jokes a lot until we silence for a moment.

“Sekyung-ah.. I love you” he said. “I love you too” I replied. “no, not in that case” he hold my hand tightly and looking right into my eyes. “but in this case” he said as he gave me a blue roses, I really loved the blue roses but it remind me of Seunghyun, he’s the first guy who gave me a flower. “what do you mean oppa?” I ask. “I love you Sekyung-ah… I love you… as a woman…” he said with quiet voice. I’m so confused. I loved him, I really do but I don’t know what my feeling is, I have been asking for myself since a long time ago about this feeling, Seunghyun is still in my heart, I didn’t want to hurt Woobin. “I realize this feeling since we’re on vacation about 4 years ago, I don’t want to lose you and I feel jealous when you’re with another guy, I want to protect you more than I used to and now, I want to tell you everything, I don’t want to make another mistake” he said, I take the flower and looked at him disbelief, maybe Seunghyun is still in my heart because of the pain that I cant get over, maybe I just have to open my heart again, Woobin is my best friend, he’s like a brother for me, who else will as best as him? “oppa.. I... I don’t know...” I said as I hugged him tightly, “I will wait, just give me a chance” he said as he squeeze me and lean his head on mine.

Woobin drove me home “oppa, be careful” I said. He nod and waving. I wave at him too. As soon as he’s gone I quickly go to my room, I’ve been thinking about his confesseion before, am I in love with him? But how come? But it’s like happening, maybe I loved him, he’s always there to me, he’s never leaving me, yes he do, he’s my best friend after all, but he said he didn’t do it as a best friend or sister but love? Ah it’s too confusing me.

-you’re tried hard to figure out your feeling towards him, all night long. You cant ignore his feelings like the other guys you had reject before, Woobin’s different, you loved him and didn’t want to hurt him, even to looking he’s sick or in pain it makes you crazy, you started to feel that feeling is love, love to a man, not to a best friend, but it still confusing you, you’d even didn’t know where’s the confusing point, all of this is just confusing to you-

“Morning sleepyhead” there’s someone voice, I don’t know who is it but I feel relaxed, I like to hold his voice, that deep voice... ‘this is Seunghyun voice’ I think to myself, I want to open my eyes but I feel so tired, but I can feel him and I even can saw him even if my eyes isn’t open, I think I had a dream. “sleepyhead..” finally I can open my eyes and rubbed my eyes and there’s in my room I saw Woobin, he’s the one who called me sleepyhead, and that is his voice, the voice that I want to hold is..Woobin? I smiled at him as I stretch my body, he giggle. “What oppa? Why’d you come so early?” I ask. “I just want to look at your pillow face” he said. “You want to mock my eyes that get smaller when I woke up? Or you want to mock me because my runny nose every morning? You’re so cruel” I pouted. He sat next to me and pat my head “aigoo yes I want to see that, but not mocking you, I just want to see it” he said, I cover my face with my hand, blocking his view “ya! Don’t do that, I really want to see it” he said. “Why do you want this face? It’s my ugliest time you know” I mumbled. “No, it’s adorable and that face is the face that I want to see every morning, every time I wake up” he said as he removed my hands from my face. My cheeks blush, he's make my heart skipped a beat, i know he's often do this kind before but now it feels different, why am I had this feeling for him, he lean his face closer to me, my heart is beating faster, I think I’m going crazy, I closed my eyes but there’s nothing happen, I expect a kiss, maybe I don’t want to kiss him but why I expect it? I open my eyes slowly and he’s still there, staring at me and smile “Sekyung-ah, I love you” my heart is uncontrolled again, it feels bad but good at the same time. I just nod and look away “you know that I will wait for you right?” he said. I turn to look at him again. Suddenly his phone is rang, he’s like to going somewhere for his schedule, yeah he’s a busy actor now. “Sekyung I have to go now, I’m already late” he said. “Why’d you even came here and then you leave like that?” I pouted. “Oh so you’re now disappointed? You want to hold me to not to go? I didn’t go then, I will make some excuse” he said. “No, you just go, don’t be such unprofessional” he laugh. “Okay, I will call you okay” he said. I nod and walked him to his car.

-you started to feel your love is grow for Woobin, now you feel like you’re treat him more than a friend, you smiled at yourself, finally you can feel the love again, and luckily it’s your best friend, the one who you can trust, as you walked inside, once again you feel some eyes is staring you, you started to shivering and walked inside-

I spend my weekend at home since there’s nothing to do, my task is all done and my ice cream shop is closed for a while because a little renovation. I just watched TV and had a light conversation with my mom, I always share little things to my mom and I told her about Woobin confession. “I will be very happy if you’re with him, I once think about your arranged marriage with him too but it’s too drama so I won’t do it” she said, I laugh at this conversation. “mom I think I’m in love with him but I’m still confused” I said. “just follow your heart, your heart will hurt when you feel the wrong choice” she said.

I think this feeling is growing more, day by day I feel like missing him more and more, I want him to be around me even tough I knew he can’t abandoned his work, I just feel selfish. I want to tell Yuri about this, I didn’t told it to her yet, I called her

We’re meet up at Woobin’s café but Woobin isn’t there. “Yuri, there’s something I have to tell you, sorry I have been keeping it, it’s because I’m not ready yet” I said. “I… Me too Sekyung-ah, there’s something I had to tell you and sorry I keep this all the time” she said. “what it is?” I ask. “you first and then me” she said. “Yuri, I think I’m in love with him" i said as i started to shiver "what? who?" she asks with her eyes get bigger. "hmm.. Woobin oppa, he confessed to me about a week ago and every morning he’s come to wake me up even if he’s busy with his schedule, he’s.. I don’t know but I can feel love again when I’m with him, I know it’s crazy, I know we’re best friend, but I just don’t know it too” I said. Her jaw is dropped, her eyes is widen, her expression is like she just saw an ufo landing in her house. “don’t make that face! I’m confused and shock too about it, I even didn’t believe it” I said. “ah, I don’t know what I’ve to do with you” she said. “what? What is the matter?” I ask. “no, nothing.. you.. live happy with Woobin, I’m so happy to hear it, I knew Woobin is likes you, even tough he didn’t told me but I can see it, it’s too obvious but you’re like the only one who didn’t notice it, I’m happy for you two, you’re my best friend how can I didn’t happy to hear it? I’m just shock” she said. “sooooo.. what do you want to tell me?” I ask her. “...I think you didn’t want to hear it tough” she said. “what is it?” “I..I.. it's about Seunghyun.”


"Everything Has Changed" Taylor Swift(duet with Ed Sheeran)
 

All I knew this morning when I woke
Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before.
And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago
Is green eyes and freckles and your smile
In the back of my mind making me feel like

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you

'Cause all I know is we said, "Hello."
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

And all my walls stood tall painted blue
And I'll take them down, take them down and open up the door for you

And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies
The beautiful kind, making up for lost time,
[Album version:] Taking flight, making me feel right
[Remix version:] Taking flight, making me feel right like

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you

'Cause all I know is we said, "Hello."
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
And you'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

Come back and tell me why
I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time, oh, oh, oh.
And meet me there tonight
And let me know that it's not all in my mind.

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you

All I know is we said, "Hello."
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

All I know is we said, "Hello."
So dust off your highest hopes
All I know is pouring rain and everything has changed
All I know is a new found grace
All my days I'll know your face
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed