Special Part One | Jin x OC

Octy's Oneshot Request Shop | Busy

I know I have many requests waiting to be done but along the way, I came up with a oneshot idea so here's part one of it :) 

Pairing: Jin x OC


Author P.O.V

Hyun Ji’s footsteps echoed down the hallway as she headed towards the pottery class. As she neared it, she opened the door slightly, making sure to not make a single sound. Taking a peek inside, she saw Jin on one of the chairs with the pottery machine in front of him. His arms were outstretched as he attempted to mould the clay but to no avail. Hyun Ji watched as he continued to try even though he knew he wasn’t able to do it. A pang hit her straight in the heart when she saw him slump his shoulders in defeat while bringing his arms back to his sides.

Being extra quiet, she opened the door slightly wider and entered the room. As she approached him, she went behind him and held both of his hands. Placing them on the clay, she guided his hands through shaping it. She hadn’t noticed the small smile that had appeared on his lips when she did that.

You came…

Hyun Ji was trying so hard to control her emotions as she continued to guide his hands. Her tears were tempting to fall but she held them back. She didn’t want to cry; not at that point of time. Her lips were starting to tremble but she bit on them hard. He hadn’t noticed any of that. How would he know anyway?

Hyun Ji went back to the time when she was once visible in his eyes; the time when they once happy. She remembered the way he smiled at her. She remembered the way he looked at her. She remembered the way he’d treat her whenever they were together. She missed that. She missed having him tell her he loved her. She missed having him pulling her into his arms whenever she was down. She missed all those times when he’d do something stupid just to make her laugh. She missed all those times when he’d act nervous around her. She missed all those times when she thought that nothing could go wrong. She missed all those times when she thought she’d found the one. She missed all those times when she thought what they had, was perfect. She missed having him around her; the real him.

Eventually, she couldn’t hold back her tears anymore. One by one, they trickled down her cheeks. Removing her hands from his, she stood there crying, unable to say a word.

She wanted to tell him how much she missed him. She wanted to tell him how much she needed him. She wanted to tell him how much she loved him.

But she couldn’t. They had made a promise and even though it hurt her, she kept to it anyway. Meanwhile, Hoya was no longer smiling as he felt the absence of her hands on his. The look of confusion replaced his happiness as he searched around for her. Unfortunately, Hyun Ji was no longer there. Feeling the clay disfigure under his hands, his attention shifted towards it as he stared blankly at it.

Where did you go?

Without her around, he felt empty; useless.

Because Hyun Ji was his eyes and without her, Jin could no longer see.