Sehun x OC | Shaken Heart

Octy's Oneshot Request Shop | Busy

Requested by DinoPearlRiza_Hiatus

Pairing: Sehun x OC (Jang Hyera)


Author P.O.V

"Sehun, please put your feet down." Ms Hyun Ji said firmly. 

"I don't want to." Sehun said monotonously as he chewed on his chewing gum while keeping his gaze on his teacher. The rest of the class simply sighed as they were used to his antics.

"You're disrupting the class." Ms Hyun Ji said through clenched teeth as she tried to calm herself down. 

"Do I look like I care?" Sehun asked with a raised brow as he blew a bubble and popped it.

The teacher resisted every urge to throw the duster at his face as she curtly said, "Then please leave this room." She then walked towards the door and opened it while keeping her sharp gaze on his.

Sehun scoffed. "Gladly."

With that, he removed his feet from his table and headed towards the door but not before he turned to her and whispered in her ear, "You're new so you might not have heard about me. I'm this school's bad boy and I can never be tamed."

Meanwhile, Ms Hyun Ji simply stood there with slightly open, taken aback by the boy's words. Seeing her reaction, Sehun smirked and blew another bubble. Just as he was about to leave the room, a figure appeared at the door.

"Oh." The figure said, slightly surprised. Blinking a few times, she contemplated on whether she should say anything to Sehun but eventually decided to ignore him and talk to the teacher instead.

"Hi." She said, bowing to Ms Hyun Ji respectfully. 

"I'm Jang Hyera." She added as she offered Ms Hyun Ji a warm smile.

Forgetting the whole incident with Sehun, Ms Hyun Ji returned the smile with her own as her eyes glinted with recognition. "You're the transfer student from Daeguk High right?" Ms Hyun Ji asked to which Hyera nodded.

"Welcome to Chan Shik High." Ms Hyun Ji said, grinning. "Come on in and introduce yourself to the class."

Throughout that whole conversation, Sehun was simply standing at the side of the entrance with his mouth slightly ajar; the bubble from before, long gone. Slowly, his eyes travelled up and down Hyera's figure. Her long, straight black hair fell just below her chest. Her figure was rather slender but her curves could be seen pretty clearly. She had high, wide cheekbones and a well-defined jawline.

Her nose was elongated and her lips were plump and rosy. The inner half of each of her eyebrows were slanted downwards and her eyes; her eyes were what caught his attention most. They were unreadable and Sehun couldn't see right through them. Her eyes were glinting with joy at one moment but glazed the next. As he watched her walk right by him, his presence completely ignored, his heart skipped a beat when she slightly brushed her shoulder against his. 

Surprised at himself for reacting in such a way, he quickly shrugged off the feeling and left the classroom, shutting the door behind him. Entering the toilet, he  took a look at himself in the mirror. 

I'm the school's bad boy and I can't ever be tamed.

Ruffling his hair a little, he scoffed into a smirk.

And I definitely won't have my heart shaken up by some girl whom I don't even know.

--------------

It was recess and Sehun was making his way to the canteen to meet up with his friends when he passed by his class. Upon seeing a familiar female figure inside, from the classroom's window, he headed for the door and took a peak. 

Hyera.

She was on her seat, with her headphones plugged in. Her left hand was holding a pencil and she seemed to be drawing.

Oh, so she's left handed.

Slowly making his way to her seat, his presence was still unknown to Hyera but the moment he stood right in front of her table, she flinched and quickly clossed her notebook. She stared up at him with widened eyes and for a moment there, Sehun didn't know what to say. Heck, he didn't even know why he had approached her in the first place.

That was when his eyes shifted to the seat next to hers and he immediately recognized it; it was his seat. Shifting his gaze back to her, he said, "You can't sit here."

Hyera, on the other hand, hadn't heard what he had said. Her headphones were still on and the music was blasting. Removing her headphones, she raised an eyebrow.

"Can you repeat that?" she asked with a voice that sounded pretty distant; different from the tone she was using earlier on with Ms Hyun Ji.

"I said, you can't sit here." Sehun said as he pointed to the seat next to her; his eyes glancing at the closed notebook every now and then.

"Why not?" She asked with glazed eyes..

"Because I say so." Sehun replied, reminding himself to behave like the normal Oh Sehun.

Don't let her shake you up.

"That's not a good enough of a reason for me." She said bluntly. Taken aback by the way Hyera was talking to him, he regained his composure and leaned towards her with both his palms on her desk. As soon as his face was right in front of hers, he plastered on a smirk.

"Look Hyera, I'll have you know that I'm the school's bad boy and what I say, goes. So when I say you're not allowed to sit here, you should listen to me before I make you listen to me." He said, the smirk lingering on his face.

Unfazed by his words, Hyera simply scoffed and said, "Sorry but I don't listen to ignorant brats like you. So please, leave me alone and go do whatever 'bad boys' like you, do." 

Sehun's jaw dropped upon hearing those words. He hadn't expected her to reply in such a manner. 

Seeing that Sehun wasn't moving, Hyera let out an exasperated sigh. "Fine. I'll be the one leaving then." With that, she grabbed her notebook and pencil and left the classroom, leaving Sehun alone inside with his mouth still hanging open.

What...just...happened?

--------------------

"Class, you are now dismissed." Mr Lee said before leaving the classroom. Sehun watched as Hyera packed her things, completely oblivious to the pair of eyes watching her. Taking her time, she zipped up her bag and stood up as she slung it over her shoulder. Seeing this, Sehun quickly grabbed his bag and followed her out of the classroom, making sure to keep his distance to prevent his other classmates from noticing his suspicious behaviour.

Throughout the whole time Sehun was following her, never once had she been aware of it. Either that, or she didn't even bother to care. When the two of them were away from the rest of the students, Sehun quickened his pace and grabbed her wrist. Alarmed, Hyera turned to face him with furrowed brows.

"What do you want Sehun?" She asked through clenched teeth.

She knows my name...

"We need to talk." Sehun said sharply. Just then, Hyera's phone rang.

With her free hand, she rummaged through her bag and pulled out her phone.

"Yes Tae?" There was a change in her tone. It was completely different from the one she had used with him. Then again, that was understandable since she clearly disliked him in every way.

Tae?

"Oh, you're outside already? Alright then, I'll be there really soon. I just need to get rid of something first." 

Oh so now I'm a 'thing'?!

"No Tae, it's nothing I can't handle so wait for me patiently okay?" Sehun was starting to feel a small fire burning in him but he tried his best not to show it on his face. Once Hyera had ended the call, Sehun cleared his throat and kept a poker face. His grip on her wrist was still tight and he wasn't planning to let go...yet.

"I have to go so let go of my hand." She said as she attempted to break away from his grip but failed.

"Who was that on the phone?" Sehun asked, totally disregarding what she had said earlier on. Upon hearing his question, Hyera raised a brow.

"Why do you want to know?" She asked.

"Because I want to." Sehun rebutted. Before Hyera could say anything, a figure appeared out of nowhere and even though Sehun didn't know who the heck he was, Hyera knew him; she knew him really well. Because the moment he appeared, she had managed to pull herself away from Sehun's grip and into the figure's arms. Upon seeing this, the fire in Sehun grew bigger.

Who the hell is he?!

"Hey Tae." Hyera said with the same tone she used during that phone call.

"Hey Sunshine." The stranger sung as he hugged her back.

Sunshine?! Sehun gritted his teeth.

When the two finally broke away from each other, Hyera said, "I thought I told you to wait outside."

"You know I hate waiting." The stranger whom she referred to as 'Tae' replied.

"How'd you get in anyway?" Hyera asked, cocking her head slightly.

Um, hello? Do I not exist anymore? Sehun thought in his mind, clearly unhappy.

"I have my methods." 'Tae' replied, giving her a wink. Rolling her eyes, she chuckled. 

That was when the stranger known as 'Tae' noticed Sehun. 

"Oh, who's this?" He asked, pointing to Sehun. For a minute there, it was as though Hyera did forget about Sehun's presence.

Blinking at Sehun, she simply replied, "Oh. he's no one." 

Those words hit him; hard.

Turning to 'Tae', Hyera said, "Come on, let's go. I'm hungry." With that, she grabbed his hand and walked towards the school's gate, leaving the hurt Sehun alone. 

Sehun watched as the two chatted with each other; laughing every now and then. As the two were walking out of the school's gate, 'Tae' had wrapped an arm around her shoulder and she didn't even so much as flinch at the skinship. It was as though she was used to it; used to having his arm around her shoulder.

Sehun placed his hand on his chest, unsure of what he was feeling.

Why are you shaking up my heart?

-------------

"So how's life at Daeguk High without your best friend?" Hyera asked 'Tae' with a cocky smile on her face.

"Terrible." He whined. "It's so lonely without you. And it's only worse that we're no longer neighbours."

"You know we can still see each other right? My new house isn't that far from yours." She replied, amused.

"Yes but it isn't the same anymore. Aish." he pouted.

"Stop doing that. You look like a child." She commented, earning a glare from him.

"Who was that guy just now though?" He asked out of nowhere. "And why was he holding on to your wrist?"

--------------

The next morning, Sehun waited by the school's entrance for Hyera's figure to appear. He didn't need to wait long because a few minutes after he had arrived at the school's entrance, Hyera appeared. But there was something wrong about the picture; 'Tae' was in it.

Once again, the fire in Sehun burnt. Crossing his arms, he tried his best not to look at their direction.

"Bye Taemin, I'll see you later." 

So his name's Taemin.

"Bye Sunshine." He sung and Sehun couldn't help but to look at their direction; only to see the two of them hugging each other. Sehun curled his hands into tight fists.

Ugh, stop it Sehun. Don't you dare grow weak. You're the school's bad boy, remember?

When Taemin was no longer in his sight, he waited for Hyera to walk towards the school's entrance and once she was right in front of him, Sehun grabbed onto her wrist. Stopping in her tracks, she turned to him, looking as annoyed as ever..

"What do you want?" She asked, not bothering to hide the iritation in her voice. Sehun kept on a poker face as he stared at her without uttering a word. Frowning at his silence, Hyera tried to break free from his grip but the moment she did that, Sehun pulled her towards the side of the school where there was no one but the two of them.

"Yah. What are you doing? We're going to be late for school." Hyera said as she attempted to pull away from his grip yet again. 

But Sehun was fast. The moment they reached his destination, he swung her to the brick wall and placed his free arm right above her head. His other hand was still holding onto her wrist but his grip was much more loose compared to earlier on. The atmosphere around the two of them grew still as he gazed into her eyes with such intensity. Hyera wanted to speak but she was still shocked by his sudden action and couldn't seem to find her voice. So instead, she only stared into Sehun's unreadable eyes.

"Yesterday, the guy whom you refer to as Taemin asked who I am and you simply said I was 'no one'. Is that really who I am to you? No one?" Sehun asked.

"You were the first girl to ever go against my words, insulted me and said I was nothing." He continued.

"You make me so angry and mad for no reason. Whenever I'm serious, you somehow turn me into a loser. I've just met you yesterday but I can't seem to get you out of mind. Even though you ignore me, even though you act so cold towards me, I still can't erase you from my mind. Why do I care so much for you? Damn it Hyera, how is it that you've managed to shaken up my heart?" Sehun hadn't actually realised that he had indirectly confessed to Hyera. He was relieved that he finally let out what he had bottled up inside. Meanwhile, Hyera only continued to stare at him with glazed eyes.

"Are you done?" She asked with a raised brow. Taken aback by her sudden question, he only afforded to nod.

"Can you let go of my wrist now?" She politely asked though the coldness was still existent in her tone. Feeling dejected, Sehun did as requested. The moment he did that, he had expected her to simply walk away without even glancing back but what she did next shocked him to no end.

Tiptoeing slightly, she gave him a peck on the lips and even though it only lasted for a few seconds, it felt like an hour to Sehun. Right after that, a smile formed on her face as she said, "I'll see you in class."

As she turned away and walked off, she stopped in her tracks and turned to look at him. "By the way, just because I gave you a peck on the lips, it doesn't mean I like you back. It only means you have a chance. But don't misunderstand; I'm not an easy girl." Giving him a wink, she turned away and made her way to the school's entrance.

Bringing his hand to his lips, his heart fluttered at  the fact that she had just kissed him. A smile slowly formed on his face as he chuckled.

Don't worry Hyera. I'll make you mine; just watch.


A/N: Shall I make a continuation to this? ;)

Hehe, leave your comments below and subcribe! Feel free to request too! 

P.S. If you hadn't noticed, I actually used the lyrics of BTS's 'Boy In Luv' as an inspiration to this oneshot xD

-Octy08