Epilogue-Prologue

Our Twitter Secrets

 

[a/n: I'm guessing I owe you guys some of Jiyong's thoughts? :D So let's take it back to more than a year ago~~]
 
 
 
 
[Jiyong's POV]
 
"Ya, hyung! Am I singing it right?"
"Stop acting cute and sing it well! We have to finish recording this today!"
 
Aish... Maknae being all stupid again. We have to finish recording this song today so it can be included in the album!
 
"Daesung-ah, can you teach that kid how to sing well?"
He laughed at my comment, "Araseo, hyung. But you better cool it. It's like you're always mad these days..." He went over to Seungri and began scolding him.
 
Yah, I've been kind of angry these days, but I don't know why.
 
I approach Youngbae who's sitting down in front of the computer, smiling. "Ya, what are you smiling at?"
He turned around and looked at me, "Are you PMS-ing again?" He chuckled.
"Mwoya?! I'm not a girl Youngbae-ah!"
"Ara..." He turns back to the computer and focuses on it again.
 
"Ya, why are you so focused there?"
"Twitter. The messages VIPs leave are always nice."
"Jinjja? Can I see?" I sat down beside Youngbae and read the messages together.
 
"VIPs are so crazy... Look at all the messages they're leaving you." We laughed at some of the messages.
 
Yes, we love VIPs. And we always love hearing from them. But some messages, well, they're just too crazy to handle.
 
"Oh? Look at this message..." He highlighted a certain message.
 
I read what it said, "'All the tours must be stressing... Please don't forget to eat on time and sleep well!' That's nice... What's her name?"
"Uh... _________. Pretty name..." Youngbae continued to scroll down, "She leaves a lot of messages like that too..."
 
We found ourselves searching for all the messages this _________ girl sent to Youngbae and reading them.
 
"It's night time already; so you should sleep soon ne? Don't sleep late!"
 
"You must be practicing hard right now... But please don't stress yourself out!"
 
"All five of you shouldn't be scared to act yourselves :) There are people who still look up to you no matter what :)"
 
"I heard Jiyong is sad lately? Please tell him to cheer up! :D"
 
"I heard about Daesung's accident... I hope he finds his smile again :)"
 
"Please always take care of your health! :D"
 
"Am I messaging to much? kk Mianhaeyo, somehow sending messages to you keeps me happy :)"
 
"What does she mean?" I asked.
"Beats me," Youngbae yawned and logged out of his Twitter account.
"YA! What did you do that for?!" I stood up and kicked Youngbae's chair.
"My eyes hurt," he simply said. Aish!
"I was still reading!"
"I thought we had to finish recording the song today?" He laughed. "Are you starting to like her?"
"Mwo?! Ya, neon babo-ya? Of course not!"
"Then let's get back to work." He stood up and went inside the recording booth for his part.
 
What did she mean by 'sending messages to you keeps me happy'? Is she sad? Did anything bad happen to her? Is there anything I can do to make her feel better? Aish...
 
Wait. Why am I thinking like this? She's just a VIP after all. Maybe she's not like the crazier ones who propose everyday, but she's still just a VIP. I shouldn't think like this.
 
Right?
 
 
 
 
 
We finally finished recording the album after what seemed like an eternity. I tried my best to focus on the album during post-production.
 
But, to be honest, all I could think of was her... That _________ girl...
 
"Youngbae-ah, can I open your Twitter account?" I asked Youngbae just before he entered the recording booth to re-record one of his parts.
"Oh? Araseo. You know my password, right?" He stepped in the booth.
"Gomawo~" I sang as I logged in to his account. I went to his mentions and looked for that girl's account again.
 
I want to know why she said that...
 
I finally got to her account and started reading her tweets...
 
It's a good thing she tweets in English; I can understand them easily. And she also tweets in Korean... I guess she likes KPop that much?
 
The happy tweets make me smile...
 
The tweets I couldn't understand make me anxious...
 
The sad tweets make me want to punch whoever's making her sad...
 
But she's just a VIP! Why am I thinking like this?!
 
 
 
 
 
"Ya, it's been weeks already. You're still not over that VIP?" Youngbae asked.
I look at him as he takes a sip of his energy drink. "YA! SHE'S NOT JUST A VIP! HER NAME'S _________, ARASEO?! DON'T FORGET THAT!"
"Aish, chill, Jiyong-ah! If I didn't know any better I'd say you like this chick already."
"No, I don't," I said, a beat or two too late.
"Uh-huh, sure..." Youngbae looked at me.
"Y-Ya, w-what's with that look?"
"W-W-W-Wae are you stuttering Jiyong-ah?" He snickered.
"I didn't!" I said too fast.
"Why don't you just amke a Twitter account and start talking to her? Maybe you can sleep better at night that way..." he left me alone in my room.
 
Make a Twitter account? But I didn't want to... It would be time consuming: updating just so the VIPs can know what's happening with my life.
 
But if I made a secret account... Aniya... But that would be lying.
 
And besides! Who will I talk to? Just her? Isn't that insane?
 
 
 
"Jiyong-ah," Youngbae called out from the doorframe.
I looked up at him, "Mwo?"
"You'll never know what's on her mind just staring at her profile page everyday and reading her blog. If you want to get to know her better, you should make the first move."
"But what if she won't talk to me?" I asked, finally giving up. I know I need to talk to her, or else I'll go mad.
"Judging by her tweets, she seems like a nice person," he smiled. "And besides, you won't know unless you try, right?"
"If she finds out I'm GD---"
"Should she?" Youngbae takes another sip of his energy drink.
"Gomawo, Youngbae-ah~ Saranghaeyong~~"
"Aish! Save the mushy stuff for her!" He left me once again.
 
 
Alright. You can do this Kwon Jiyong. You are going to make an account on Twitter. Nobody will know it's you. And you will be friends with her, no matter what....
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
And then it goes back to Chapter 1 :)
 
And with that~ I guess I'm finally saying that I've finished this fic? :D
Wow~ I can't believe I just started this fic in August... And now I'm done!!!
To be honest, seeing everyone's comments the past few updates, I really felt bad that I had to end this soon... But I don't know how to make the story longer without making it too dragging :)
 
When I started this fic, I was like, really scared :)) 'Coz it's the very first story I actually posted... And I haven't been writing in a long time (since I lost inspirations during high school... Don't ask why; I don't know either LOL) so I thought it would end up being some crappy story that I wanted to finish just to say that I actually finished writing something...
I never thought I'd end up with -checks- 137 subscribers and 300++ comments... I swear that just made my year :D
 
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO'S BEEN EAGERLY READING THIS STORY! I SWEAR; I CANNOT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH~
You guys make my day everyday and you guys made me go back to writing, something I never knew I missed this much :D
 
Haha sorry for being a bit emotional... I just never thought I'd have that much people reading the story. I swear with every new subscriber I just die of happiness :D
 
My other fic, Emergency Boyfriend, is still far from done, so I guess if you want, you can read that :D
And I actually have a little something I wrote back in high school, but it's still with my friend... As soon as she returns it to me, I'll be re-writing it and posting it here haha!
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR 'OUR TWITTER SECRETS'!
 
 
정말로 감사합니다~앙~~ 사랑해~~
 
끝!~