Chapter 27

Our Twitter Secrets

 

"_________!!!" Someone shouted from somewhere. The music was still, of course, blasting from the stereos and the club's gone wild. I turned around and saw Gina, another close friend of mine.
"Gina!" I ran to her and hugged her tight. "I missed you how are you?!"
"I'm good! Oh!" She got out of the hug and motioned two guys to get closer to us. One was Sam, who I knew to be her boyfriend, and the other was a guy I've never seen before. "You remember Sam, right?"
"Yah, of course! Hi Sam!" I hugged him and he hugged back; we're really nice friends.
"Hey _________!" He pulled out of the hug and introduced the other guy, "This is Marvin; he's a really close friend of mine." He looked at the Marvin dude, "Marvs, this is _________."
"Hi, nice to meet you," He stuck out his arm for a handshake.
I took it and shook his hand, "Nice to meet you too," I smiled.
"You guys get to know each other while Sam and I get a drink, g?" Gina said.
"Yah, okay," Marvin answered for the both of us. Gina and Sam left the two of us.
 
Honestly, I didn't really want to stay with the dude; but it's kinda rude to just leave him here. So, whatever. He looked at me and scratched his head, "This is... awkward."
I laughed a bit, "Yah it kinda is..."
"Wanna get a drink?"
"Uh, no, thanks; I've had my quota," I smiled.
He raised his eyebrow, "Quota?"
"Yah, I'm really not in the mood to drink much too, so..."
"Oh, okay... So, where do you study now?" And with that, we started having some small talk about school, our courses and other stuff. He seemed pretty nice. But I'm kinda scared of what kinds of info Gina and Sam have been feeding this guy about me; Gina thinks she's a legit matchmaker. We were left there for a while until I felt someone grab my arm.
 
"Baby girl, leggo?" Denise smiled at me and then saw Marvin. "Oh, who's this dude?"
"Denise, Marvin. Marvin, Denise. He's Gina's friend," I explained. "Yah, leggo," I smiled to her. I turned back to Marvin. "Hey I gotta go, I'm really sorry."
"Nah, it's cool. I'll see you soon?"
"Yah, see you," I smiled and walked out of the club with Denise.
 
Once we were out, Denise asked, "Gina playing matchmaker again?" She laughed. Gina tried to match April up with this dude from somewhere I forgot but it didn't work out for both of them.
I laughed, "Maybe, I guess."
"What if the dude suddenly likes you? I mean---"
"He won't. I'm not gonna let him in, you know," I smiled.
"Of course you won't. You still have your captain," she smiled.
 
A few minutes later the rest of them got out and approached us. We all went back to Jan's car and he started driving. We were all planning to go to Tim's house after. Yep, with nothing but the clothes on our backs.
"I saw you talking to this dude back in the club who is he?" Jan asked as he was driving.
"Uh, who are you asking?" Isay asked. We all laughed.
"_________, duh," Jan retorted.
"Someone was flirting with you?" Tim asked. Now all eyes were on me. Except Jan's, of course; he's driving.
"Not flirting; just talking. He's Gina's friend," I explained.
"Oh, but you know Gina: she's a matchmaker," April said and laughed. 
"Cannot, April. Just, cannot," I laughed.
 
All of us arrived in Tim's house where we decided to continue the party with a few drinks. All was good and fun when I received a text. It was from an unknown number.
"Hey _________, it's Marvin. Gina gave me your number; really sorry for disturbing you. It was nice meeting you today. I hope we can be close friends :)"
 
"Oh no," I facepalmed myself.
"What is it?" Denise was beside me so she took my phone and gasped at the message. "What is desperate?" She showed everyone the message.
"This was the guy Gina was matching you up with?" Jan asked. I nodded. "Dude, desperate."
"Are you gonna reply?" Isay asked.
"Should I????" Ugh what the hell is wrong with this world? "I don't wanna come off as rude, and Gina doesn't know about..." I trailed off at the thought of Jiyong.
"What do you think his intentions are?" April asked.
"Only one way to find out..." I replied to Marvin while saying my text out loud for the gang to hear: "Hi Marvin, nice to meet you too. Hope we can be friends too." I sent it and looked at my friends, "No smilies, no shortcuts; just pure text. Good?"
"Good," they all said. We all went back to having fun.
 
------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello new characters! :))
So there's Kyle who's... yah. And now these new characters :))
Hope you liked the update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
And to those who checked out my new fanfic, thank youuuuuuuu!!! To those who haven't yet, the link is on Chapter 25; or you can just look at my stories page :D
 
@RaihanaTOP: OMG OMG OMG REALLYYYYY??? Thank you so so so so much!!!! :"""">
@KeyToImagination: HAHA that would be so epically cool :))))))))