Chapter 26

Our Twitter Secrets

 

The weeks have gone by and I got my old energy back. Jiyong and I continued to DM and tweet each other; just like before. Youngbae also followed me (and for that he had to follow three other fans oh well) and we started to DM a lot too. Whenever I had stuff going on that I didn't wanna tell Jiyong, especially if those stuff are related to him, I'd DM Youngbae.
 
"You're really crazy about him kk" Youngbae DM-ed me.
"Shikkeuro. :|"
"kkkkkkk I'm just kidding with you. He's crazy about you too, you know~"
"Ha ha. Very funny Youngbae." This was another one of those moments when he'd just tease me about the fact that I like Jiyong. Don't get things wrong; me and Youngbae are just really good friends. In fact, we've become really best friends.
 
I went back to my timeline and saw a new tweet from Youngbae: "Jiyong working hard on our new album~" and attached a photo. I looked at the photo of him in the recording studio and stared at it for what seemed like an eternity; memorizing his features like I'm gonna get Alzheimer's disease soon.
 
I went back to the DMs and saw a new message from Youngbae: "Staring at the photo? kkkkk"
"Shuddup~ kk" But he already knows I did.
"Ya why don't you post a photo too kk"
"Jamkkan kkkkk"
 
Since I was preparing for a club party, and now I'm all set to leave (just waiting for the gang to pick me up), I tweeted a photo: "Going to a club party with the gang :> Am I decent? kk". I was wearing a short purple dress, black pumps, and lots of bangles. I blow dried my hair and curled the bottom half for subtle waves and my make-up was just simple. I attached that photo I took.
 
A few minutes later I checked my DMs, Jiyong left me one: "Change your clothes."
What? "Wae?? It doesn't look good???"
"Just change!!!" I can hear him shouting in my head; ordering me to change.
"Tell me why first!"
 
I then DM-ed Youngbae: "Ya what's wrong with him???"
"kkkk He's being angry"
"Wae?!"
 
Now I was switching back and forth with Jiyong and Youngbae's DMs.
 
Jiyong:
"Why are you wearing skimpy clothes are you going to seduce men like that?!"
"Ya this is what I normally wear in clubs! And they're not skimpy!" I'm starting to get a bit pissed off here.
 
Youngbae:
"He's attacking Seungri now kkkk he's so mad"
"Can you please give me a concrete answer?!"
 
Jiyong:
"Change your clothes now, _________-ah!"
"I'm not seducing anybody why should I change?!"
 
Youngbae:
"Ya he's DMing you now ne? Ask him kkkk"
"Do you really think he's giving me concrete answers?!"
 
Jiyong:
"Please.... Change your clothes now..."
"Tell me why first"
 
Youngbae:
"No, he's not kkkkkk"
"See?! Even you think that way"
 
Jiyong:
"I don't want other people looking at you." He--- What?
"Mwo? What do you mean?"
"_________-ah, I don't want other people looking at you and liking you. What if something bad happens to you?" He- He's just concerned. My heart stopped.
"Jiyong-ah, I have my friends; nothing bad will happen to me :)"
"But still, change your clothes, ne?"
 
*sigh* Why do you have that kind of power over me? I quickly changed into dark skinny jeans and a flowing leopard-print top; same heels and bangles. I took another photo and attached it to a tweet: "Happy? :)".
 
A few minutes later Youngbae DM-ed me: "Good girlfriend~"
"Shuddup."
"Now Jiyong's like a happy child :)"
"Well, that's good :)" I smiled at the thought. At least he's happy.
 
Jiyong DM-ed me too: "Gomawo :D"
"Kwaenchanah; your reason was valid :)" That, and I wanted you to feel better.
"Have fun, ne? Don't drink too much :)"
"Araseo Oppa :) Have fun there too :)"
 
Isay texted me and said they were already outside. I got my purse, looked at the mirror one more time before leaving the house. I got in the car and all of them eyed me suspiciously. Jan started to drive.
 
"Whuuut?!" I asked.
"Why are you wearing pants?! I thought you're gonna wear your purple dress?" April asked.
"Blame my guardian," I laughed.
"Who? Jiyong?" Isay asked.
"Yah," I laughed and told them what happened a while ago.
"What? Are you two together now?" Tim laughed.
"Uh, no. I guess he was just concerned."
"He likes you, okay?! Maybe a whole lot more that that!" Denise exclaimed.
"You know, none of you ever told me anything about your conversation that day we all went to the mall," I pouted. "I'm sure you know way more than me."
"We do," April smirked. "But what fun would it be if we told you, right?"
"Ugh, whatever." I crossed my arms and sank down in my seat.
"Don't worry babe; you know we have it recorded. We'll let you listen to it when it's time," Denise smiled.
"Of course," I smiled back.
 
We arrived in the club, greeted people we knew there, and started dancing. I originally planned on drinking a lot and dancing the night away; but because of what happened, I changed my mind. I only had two shots, and just stuck with the gang instead of going around to my other friends and be introduced to their friends.
 
I just got out from the bathroom and was finding my way back to my friends when I felt someone grab my hand. I spun around and saw Kyle. "What are you doing here?" I asked and took a step back.
"Can't I go to a club party?" He smiled.
"Never mind," I sighed and was about to leave when he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.
"Can we stay like this for a while?"
I pushed him away, "My guardian will get mad." I smiled and walked away. I saw my friends just a few meters away and immediately approached them before Kyle had any chance of yanking me towards him.
 
"Was that Kyle?" Denise asked.
I nodded, "Let's just enjoy, please?"
"Aww! Good girlfriend~" She patted my head like I was a puppy.
"Ugh! Even Youngbae said that! What's up with you?" I laughed.
"Never mind; let's have fun," she smiled.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!!
I hope you liked this update! Just another chapter full of good vibes before... Omo I can't spoil :))
Thank you so much for all the comments!!!!!!!
 
@KeyToImaginaton: Unless??? :)) Aww Dongsaeng-ah~ >:D<
@panda_jana: kk maybe more drama, maybe not; I dunno haha!
@pikachan: NO IT'S NOT!! :D It's kinda far from over :>
 
OHHHH!!! ANd I finally started a new fanfic haha! I'm sorry for not listening to any one of you and put BEAST's Junhyung as the lead. MIAN!!!
 
Here's the link: ---> EMERGENCY BOYFRIEND
 
I hope you read that and like it too!! >:D<