Chapter 48

Our Twitter Secrets

 

"Captain Kwon (@itsthecaptain) is now following you on Twitter!"
 
"@_________ Uri man-e bimil kk"
"@itsthecaptain Isn't it exciting? kk"
"@_________ Ne~ kk we'll have more secrets soon yes?"
"@itsthecaptain kk ne of course :)"
 
"I like being friends with you, araseo? :)"
 
"Then we'll run away together and not go back kk"
"Like a teenage dream kk"
 
"You're... in Bell Park?"
"Yeah."
 
"Neomu yeppeo~"
 
"You're... Kwon... Ji. Yong."
"Ahh... Yes, that's me. And you're _________, right?"
 
"Your friends are so fun."
"I know right? I love them so much."
"What about me?"
 
"Araseo! It's a date! :D"
 
"YOU'RE MY HEARTBREAKER~"
"Did you just quote your own song? kk"
"I can do what I want with it!"
"Am I really your heartbreaker?"
"Yea... You're so evil kk"
"Aww~ You still my number one~"
 
"What? Is she yours?"
"Yes. Mine."
 
"Wae? Do you... love someone else?"
"Molla... I'm just happy right now.. Like this..."
 
"Ya, don't say sorry. It's because it's for you, ne? I don't mind as long as it's for you."
 
"I'll DM you when I get home, and you should reply, ne?"
"Ne. And I'll DM you when I wake up tomorrow so you should reply, ne?"
"And I'll DM you before we get in the airplane, and you have to reply."
"And the next day we'll continue to DM; just like before, ne?"
"Araseo. I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too..."
 
"I don't want other people looking at you."
 
"I dreamt about you... But it was a sad dream :("
"Wae? What happened?"
"Someone else was holding your hand and getting married with you :("
 
"I'll be there soon to protect you, araseo? Just wait... :)"
 
"Then we can be together :) Fighting!"
 
"G Dragon and Kiko Mizuhara are officially dating!"
 
"Oppa?"
 
"You've really fallen in love with him, haven't you?"
 
"_________-ah, Jiyong... He's stupid. He doesn't know what he's doing. But he loves you, araseo?"
 
"Do you love her?"
"Yes, I do."
 
"I just wanna tell you that I love you, ever since that first mention on Twitter..."
 
"Saranghae!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"J-Jiyong-ah..." I could feel my voice giving up on me as I stared deep in those eyes which were staring back at me.
 
"You're wearing that dress..." he smiled.
"They asked me to wear it," I pouted. "Is it too much?"
He leaned his forehead on mine, wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, and looked deep in my eyes, "Ani. You're perfect."
 
We just stayed like that for a while. Somehow, everything that happened, all the pain and the crying, all the depressing days, never happened.
 
It's like, right now, everything's fine.
 
"Mianhae," he finally said after what seemed like an eternity. "I was stupid. I thought it was better if I did it..."
 
I wanted to say something but he continued to speak. "I thought I could survive it, being without you. But everyday was a struggle. I always had to force
myself to wake up every single day and work.
 
"I tried writing songs but nothing seemed to come out from my brain. YG hyung and Teddy hyung had to scold me a lot of times because of it. I thought of taking back everything I said and done and just talk to you again, but I thought you're getting along well, so I never tried...
 
"I never thought that it would be hard for me, and even harder for you. Youngbae told me everything you had to go through, and Chaerin too... I thought... I thought that you would be alright, but you aren't. Just thinking about what they said about how you are, I felt myself dying inside...
 
"But I don't know how to say sorry to you... I don't know how to say sorry after all that I had to put you through... And to think that I wanted to be the one you trusted the most..."
 
"Oppa..."
"I know it sounds stupid, but will you be able to forgive me, _________-ah? I won't ever hurt you again..." I can see tears in his eyes.
"You hurt me, you know that?" My tears were already flowing.
"Ara [I know]... I know and it kills me to think I made you go through that..."
"So... why should I forgive you?"
He flinched at what I said, "_________-ah..."
 
I hugged him and buried my face in his chest, "You hurt me, so much... I thought I died... And I thought I couldn't ever be happy again..."
He hugged me tighter, "Mianhae... Jeongmal mianhae..."
"Everyday, I only thought that maybe, I'm just dreaming, and none of this ever happened... But whenever I go online, somehow I find myself looking at your profile... And looking at our DMs... And then I cry again..."
"I won't ever make you cry again, I promise..." He rested his head on mine and just hugged me tighter, as if I would disappear any moment.
 
 
 
 
"Forgive him already, _________-ah!" Someone suddenly shouted.
 
Both of us looked to our side and saw Big Bang, 2NE1, and my friends standing in a corner together, smiling like idiots. The person who shouted was Seungri.
 
"YA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Jiyong shouted. I couldn't help but giggle.
"We want to watch hyung!" Seungri replied while smiling like crazy.
"Are we in some melodrama?" I giggled while looking at him.
He looked at me, "We aren't. So no audiences; just you and me." He smiled and my hair.
"HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! WE WANT MORE ACTION!" Daesung shouted.
"SHIREO! KA!" Jiyong shouted, waving at them to leave.
"Aish... Araseo..." They all started walking away.
 
"_________-ah, he loves you too, araseo?" Youngbae said before leaving with the others.
 
 
"Loves you..."
"...too?" Jiyong looked at me. "What did he mean by 'too'?"
 
I just looked at him and felt myself blush, not wanting to say anything.
 
"Are you still mad at me? Mianhae..." he smiled and pulled me closer, as if there was still any distance between us.
"I don't know... why we're doing this though..." I looked down. "We're not even in a relationship, and yet..."
"Ara... But somehow I just can't pull myself away from you... I don't ever want to let you go..."
 
"I... I heard the recording already..."
"Jinjja?" He my hair.
I nodded, "Was it true? What you said there?"
He hugged me even tighter than before, "Ne... Except for one little thing..."
"Mwo?"
"I started loving you, even before that first mention..."
 
My head shot up and I stared in his eyes. He's... He's joking. Right?
 
"M-Mwo?"
"I told you I found your account because you mentioned many good things about Big Bang, ne?" I nodded. "I continued looking at you account for a few months, and I realized I've started to liked you... That's why I made the Twitter account: so I can talk to you and fall deeper for you... Is it scary?"
I shook my head, "Ani... Why would it be scary?"
"Because... Someone you don't know has been stalking you..." he chuckled.
"But... you became my friend... It would have been scary if you confessed on the first day," I giggled, remembering what he said in the recording.
 
"I said it, ne? I want to be the person you trust. I want to be the person you tell your secrets to. I want you to only look at me..."
"Oppa..."
"I don't want you to look at other people. If I can, I want to keep you to myself forever... I don't want to let you go."
 
He stared deep into my eyes.
 
 
 
 
"Saranghae, _________-ah..."
I felt my heart stop. "O-Oppa?"
"I love you, _________-ah... Do you love me too?" He smiled a bit.
I nodded, "I love you too, Oppa... More than anyone, more than anything..."
 
When I said that, his eyes lit up, as if fireworks exploded from within him. He hugged me tight and buried his head in my shoulder.
 
"I promise, I won't make you sad ever again... Saranghae."
"Saranghae Oppa," I smiled and hugged him tighter. I felt my insides doing wild flips.
 
He stood up straight and looked at me with those deep eyes. I stared back at them, seeing how real every single word he said was.
 
He inched his face closer and closer, until our noses touched. He smiled and inched closer, until his lips just brushed mine.
 
"I love you," he smiled and pecked my lips, sending strong electric currents through my body.
 
"I love you," I pecked his lips back.
 
He closed his eyes as his lips claimed mine.
 
I closed my eyes and kissed him back, feeling every sensation my body was getting.
 
Like the cliche in your typical love stories, the fireworks display from the Christmas parade started, making this the perfect love story.
 
But the fireworks coming off one after the other in the night sky above us were nothing compared to the fireworks we're sharing; just between the two of us.
 
That fireworks display that noone will ever get to see.
 
That's our little secret.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!! :D
Haha ohhhhhhhh I hope you guys won't hate me from this chapter now =)))))))
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!
 
@choi-yoona: When I read your comment I was like, "WOAH!" :D Thank you so much!
@EmiChan13: Yah~ Well, I guess it's coz I live in the Philippines wherein people make a big deal out of Christmas :))
 
@mrskwonchoi and @KeyToImagination: SARANGHAE DONSAENG-DEUL~~~~~~