Chapter 2

Last wish. Last kiss. Last love.

____________’s POV

               The silence continued in the room. The longer they took the more intense the atmosphere got. I began to notice my members getting nervous.

*sigh* If I don’t intervene now they are going to start thinking negative and there is no stopping them once their minds start wandering.

“So are you guys excited,” I turned away from the window to face them and flashed them a gentle smile. Everyone erupted speaking at the same time some were expressing their nervousness and some laughed uncontrollably. One who stood out was Xen.

Xen, a 19 year-old boy with dark black hair. Stare deep into his eye and you just might see a forest with vast greenery. Xen is known for his goofiness but the reason he’s in our group are because of his rapping skills and aerobatics. His appearance gives him the playboy vibe but it’s totally the contrary. There may have been a time when he was but he is never straight with what actually happen. He says “I want to stay interesting so I will not say the complete truth” talk about being selfish but hey it’s not my business to be poking around.

Mir who was in the corner of the room started walking towards me. He’s usually next to me but when I feel like being alone he tends to back off and if I’m in the mood he tries to stay near my sight. I don’t recall him ever being a part of me but I remember when we were first introduced he hated my guts (there shall be a side story/flashback to how they were introduce somewhere along the way). Everyone in our group teases him and sometimes even me, but mostly the teasing is towards Mir. That still doesn’t stop Mir from being with me almost 24/7 plus he is also my dance partner. Surprisingly he is the only one who can catch up to me. Leader-nim is always saying that Mir was a miracle because no one could match up to my level and he never wanted me holding back my dancing skills. In a way I should thank Mir for appearing in my life but….that will just come out strange and make us awkward afterwards L  so I will just keep it to myself. For now…

“Hey Mystery girl!”

My nickname was called backed up with the chorus of “mystery” by BEAST (or BATOOST for those who know what I mean ur awesome!!) by none other than my group members. Always rubbing it in my face. I looked towards who called me totally ignoring my members who are now giggling hysterically. Our manager has walked in without any of us noticing.

               “What’s up” I stood up and responded casually which always ticks him off. I know I’m supposed to respect my elders and I usually do but seriously this man is always tense and he isn’t even that much older than our leader!! He tends to go on and on how I am rude and disrespectful “blah…blah…blah…” but for some reason he doesn’t do that.

               “Your debut date has been assigned we are to start photo shooting as soon as possible but Mir and ________ will remain unknown until the day of the debut. Everyone else is to promote the group’s name,” he remain in his position avoiding our eyes.

The silence didn’t last long.

Yue, one of our male lead singers, was the first to burst.

“What do you mean they aren’t going to be revealed?! Are you trying to ruin our group?!” He was enrage and practically almost threw himself at our manager. That’s when everyone reacted and created a barrier around Yue so he wouldn’t lay a finger on our manager.

“I’m sorry, but even I don’t know why they decided on this. I tried reasoning with them and changing their mind on the decision but they just wouldn’t hear me out” he truly seemed sorry. I have never seen him in this state he is usually a tough guy and isn’t easily moved (The type the girls in our group love supposedly).

“You just didn’t try hard enough!! If you really care for ________ and Mir’s success you would have put your job on the line!!! You Bast-“

“ENOUGH!”

Everyone stop and Yue stop before he can finish what he was saying. I wasn’t going to allow Yue to bad mouth our manager plus I have never seen Yue so fired up and I wouldn’t want him losing his temper for various reasons (Say listing them here would just ruin the fun would it I shall make a side story for this) that will remain unknown for now.

“No, it’s alright I deserve to be yelled upon” the manager looked down towards the floor I have failed you as your manager. I couldn’t protect you.”

*sigh*

“…It’s fine.”

Everyone looked at me except Mir who just stood by my side.

“Jaejoong” I paused “was he present when this decision was taken?”

He question the question I asked and hesitantly nodded before saying yes.

“Then it’s alright. Jaejoong must have an alternative reason as to why he has passed this idea for only me and Mir”

“It’s true” Mir finally spoke up “Jaejoong wouldn’t agree to such an idea unless there is a good reason as to why they are doing this plus leader-nim is there so we can rest assure.” Mir agreed with me and assured everyone that everything was fine and that we are okay with the news.

“Other than that what is our schedule?” I tried veering off the touchy subject that placed everyone into a tensed mood. I zoned out at what our manager was saying. I was deeply curious as to why Jaejoong would agree to such a thing. Out of all the people Jaejoong knows how much this debut means to me.

“Mir and _________ are to go to Tomoyo Industries and get their special outfits fitted.”

Our manager’s voice brought me back to the present. What he said brought chills to me.

“Boss where are we to go?” I asked hoping I heard wrong but to my avail I was correct

“TOMOYO INDUSTRIES!” he practically yelled. He seriously doesn’t like repeating himself.

I was stunned for I don’t know how long. That name didn’t bring pleasant memories Mir says I exaggerated it too much since it was a memory that a barely received. I know for sure that I was not exaggerating it felt like it was fresh into my mind so I would forget the horror I went for.

I started whining which I s very rare for me. I just didn’t want to go to TOMOYO!

“_________, that’s enough Tomoyo is a sponsor for your group and she’s willingly volunteered to do the clothing design. I have got to admit your outfit specifically are amazing!” he smiled.

               I stared at him before he hurriedly left just before saying good luck. There was something about his attitude when he mention my clothing designs that seemed suspicious. Is he hiding something from me or is he still bothered by the hold up of our appearance?

“Oh wait! Hold up you haven’t told us the…debut date”

*slam*

“He’s hiding something isn’t he” Keo, a dancer, come up to me and whispered this to me. So it’s not just me everyone else noticed.

“Well there’s no time to dwell on that! We have to start practice” Gema, a singer, enthusiastically jumped up and prepped everyone to start practice. Her red highlights clashed with her white hair which always brought my attention but as of right now all I could think about is the horror that waits ahead of me. All I know for sure once I’m in her grasp she won’t let me go….EVER!

 

Flashback:

“___________! Where are you?” Tomoyo sang in her beautiful, soft voice.

Damn! I need to find a better hiding place!!!

“_______, come on I recently made these wonderful dresses specifically designed for you and we need to get them fitted before the end of the day. We have about 250 dresses…Oh wait I think my deliver should arrive today so that makes…350 dresses!!” she singed again happily. A chill travel down my spine at the sound of 350 dresses to be worn.

*ding-dong*

“Oh that must be it!” Tomoyo exclaimed at the sound of the doorbell. I heard her skipped towards the door.

 If I am want to escape alive from this mansion of hell I better run for it!!

I heard Tomoyo open the huge doors to receive the dresses. I peeked out of my hiding and dashed for it once I saw the opportunity!  I easily slipped through the doors. I can hear Tomoyo yelling after me begging me to come back. I ran as fast as I could and didn’t dare look back. I yelled at the top of my lungs.

“Sorry Tomoyo! I just can’t…I can’t…not today” I was frankly trying to run away from her and the mansion itself as well.

-------5 Minutes Later------

“Yay! It’s perfect” Tomoyo admired the dress that I am currently wearing “I’m so glad my guards caught you or else I wouldn’t be able to see such a gorgeous dress on you”

Mission to escape Tomoyo’s wrath….FAILED.


Note:

Hey guise! Sorry for leaving you guise hanging fo rthe longest time i just went overboard as to how long the chapter should be and i ended up removing and adding stuff to the original story (thats written in my notebook).

So in this chapter You find out that you are not to debut?What!!!Dont worry i just want to make your debut day unique and special!!

Yes Yes! i am going to make as unique as possible :D

It also seems like i am going have to come up with side stories to fill you in your groups past and relationship with you. As you may know if you catched on there is already one member who is showing sgins but you aren't catching on. oh why can't you see?? 

I will like to thank to all of my new subbies who surprised me just now as i was getting ready to upload.

Thanks a lot i will try to keep uploading weekly. (psst i was suppose to upload this two days ago but i found out that i had a party to go to so i am terriable sorry for not uploading )

To keep it constent heres a kiss to everyone by KEY! (GOSH i can't stop staring at his lips >____< okay okay walk away now before u reget it)

BYE Guise luv ya all!!!