Chapter 1

Last wish. Last kiss. Last love.

Flashback:

               It was raining on the day of his last breath. I was upset because he got sick after he left the house to celebrate his birthday with me. He lied. He told me that he was allowed to leave the house because he was healthy enough to go outside. He left to see me he said and the rest of our group of friends.

               A tear began to roll off my cheek while a sniffle escaped from me.

“_______ it’s not your fault *cough* I-I’m like this. I made the decision to go *cough*.”

               Even though he was in a critical state he was trying to comfort me. I looked up and stared into his eyes. They still have that sparkle that made me love him.

“_______, I have a favor to ask,” he said while looking up at the ceiling. His face had a series of emotions which implied he was going to say something upsetting. My stomach tighten making me feel restlessness.

“What would you favor be?”

“I want you to grant my last wish.”

Silence….

We both stared deeply into each other’s eyes. I felt myself begin to fall apart bit by bit. My eyes began to feel moist and my hands trembled slightly. I knew where this to going and I didn’t want it to continue.

“What are you talking about?” I smiled weakly “You have plenty of time to complete your dream.”

He stared at me intensely before reaching out towards me to gently wipe away a tear that slipped out of the corner of my eye. He grabbed a hold of my hand gently and gave it a strong squeeze.

“_______, please I want my music to be heard. I want my name to be known. And only you can accomplish this because it is you and only you who can sing my songs. Plus I based my songs on your voice it only makes sense to have your voice sing to my pieces.”

I felt my hand tighten and I forced myself to look at him.

“Please, just grant this last wish of mine”

“…Okay”

He smiled and gave a sigh of relief.

“Thank you”

I was at the verge of tears again. (How many time have you cried???) To hear your love one even mutter a word about their last wish is a moment that no one wants to reach. Hearing it means you may not see them again.

“_______, before I go I want you to know I always loved you. I want my wish to come true too but most of all I don’t want you to suffer,” His voice got softer. I parted my lips to say something but nothing came out. I was to shaken but his words. I felt my hand get tighten by his that grabbed stirred my attention back to him. The present.

“I want you to be happy. To find someone to love and that he loves you back twice as much. Lead a happy life _______ a life that I could never have…”

His hand brought mine to his lips and lightly kissed it.

“I love you…”

....

“…NOOOO!!!”

His hand slowly left mine and fell to the edge of the bed. I looked at him his face looked like he was genuinely happy. I nearly thought he was just sleeping until reality hit. He’s gone…

“Nooo! Please don’t leave me!” I cried louder and louder. “You can’t leave me Henry! You’re my only family I have l-left…” I gasped for air as streaks of tears ran down my cheeks. I finally whispered my response “…I-I love you too…”

Everyone burst in through the door of his room. It was soon filled with sorrow and tears of sadness. I was slowly pulled away from Henry. It was soon the day of his funeral.

Henry Clef

Born October 11, 1996 - January 11, 2002

A loving and beautiful son

“Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life”

--Berthold Auerbach

Never in my life have I cried so hard since the day my parents suddenly disappeared and they finally announced them dead. The funeral ceremony continued and I contained my sadness. I tried my best to keep it in until it was time to go. I would be sent off to my uncle and I will never see him nor will I see his gravestone. It will be forever engraved into my memories.

That’s what I thought. Until it happened.

I lost my memories.

 

 


Author's note:

OMG! Its finally up >_____________________<

*failing arms around excitingly* You guise have no idea how hard it was to actually go over and over the chapter making sure it was well detailed and grammatically correct....

Okay so I'm sorry I left you with such a cliff hanger but I just had to! Since the main character (which is you *points*) has such a tragic story. Throughout her life.

Soooo.....

For now that is I need more time to clearly think out the rest of the chapter

*psst...tell me in the comments if this chapter was too small im trying to figure out how long each chapter should be so HELP!!!

Oh and THANK YOU for reading it means a lot especailly if your reading this part of the chapter bye-bye for now *waves*