Here We Go Again { Pink Ribbon Apologies }

Here We Go Again

o0o.
Title: Here We Go Again
Author: Natalie1093
Characters: Kim Heechul && Hwang Tiffany

.o0o.
[ 07.10.10 ]

{ Pink Ribbon Apologies }

“Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi
Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul
Neomu dahaeng iya aesseo neorel jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo channi
Na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi unneun geureon choegoro haengbokhan nom”

She bopped her head to the beat as she watched the members dance and sing. But her face was just the opposite of what the song’s vibe was giving. Her eyebrows connected even more as she watched him happily singing to the chorus. She took note off his cute smile, his eyes, and his newly even more blond hair, how she hated it. She hated how the MC-ing parts were all pre-recorded that she had to shout “Happy Birthday!” And she left early because she couldn’t stand him. She hated how even on the TV screen he still makes her heart beat so fast and so strong. She hated that even how many times he hurts her, makes her feel insecure, how they fight so often this year, how he and his band mate wanted to enter the military next year after their dongsaeng did 5 days ago and she hates the fact that she’ll head over heels in love with him.

She continued to watch the TV program, and then the leader comes into screen and shouts “ Heenim, Happy Birthday!” and then continued back to singing. She watched as he happily poked his friend while dancing.

“I know it shouldn’t be angry at you since it’s your birthday..” She said to herself as she watched and then her eyes widen when she saw his back, but to be more specific his ponytail, it was wrapped in a pink ribbon. Her eyes went to the teddy bear he gave her for their 1st anniversary together three years ago; it had a pink ribbon, that day they also fought. Whenever he felt sorry or wanted to express it, he would present a pink ribbon as a sign of his apology. Kim Heechul wasn’t good in expressing himself. Yes, the man that she loves is Kim Heechul.

.o0o.

“Birthday Glomp!!” Leeteuk exclaimed and pointed at the shocked birthday boy. Heechul stood frozen as he watched s follow Leeteuk’s lead and got squished by 9 members of Super Junior. Today they performed their latest song “No other” on Music Core and today was his 28th birthday. His fans, members, family and friends were happy for him. But for him, the fact that he was a year older was a thing worth dreading over but this wasn’t the yearly dilemma he had every year. This year’s dilemma was too important, he had hurt her. He broke Hwang Tiffany’s heart, the only girl who loved his weird ways, his AB attitude, His slight bipolarity, his love for cats and even his mood swings .

“Hey, you okay?” Heechul looked up to see Leeteuk looking down on him with a worried expression; he didn’t realize that the members got off him.

“Yeah, I’m okay. I guess. “ Heechul replied as he got up and dusted off floor dirt from his stage clothes. He let out a sigh as he looked up at the waiting room’s wall clock. Tiffany would be at their apartment right now. Yes, apart from living in their group’s dorm they own an apartment for the both of them.

“You had a fight with her didn’t you, Hyung?” Eunhyuk said while changing his clothes. Leeteuk gave him a “What did you do this time?” look. The others just quietly listened.

“Yeah.” Heechul replied shortly as he started changing his clothes. Everyone in the room fell quiet; they learned the hard way 3 years ago not to mess with Heechul and Tiffany’s love quarrel.

“Is everyone finished?” One of their managers asked as he entered the room, not knowing anything that was going on.

“Yes.” Super Junior replied as soon as Heechul finished changing. One by one, they leave the room while the manager takes a head count. Heechul was the last get his head counted. While their manager closed the door and was about to follow them, he took notice of the pink ribbon tied up on Heechul’s ponytail.

“Yah, Kim Heechul, you had a fight with Tiffany didn’t you?”

.o0o.

“I’m home.” Heechul mumbled as he entered the front door. He looked around but there was no one he could see. He then started to remove his shoes and change to his slippers but stopped at the smell of smoke. He left his slippers on the floor and ran towards the kitchen where he thought the smoke might be coming from. When he arrived he saw Tiffany using a fire extinguisher to stop the small fire of an opened oven.

“Yah!” Heechul shouted causing Tiffany to be shocked and dropping fire extinguisher to the floor. Heechul ran over to get it and finish stopping the fire while Tiffany just stands in fear and shock. After a minute or two, Heechul managed to stop the fire, he put down the extinguisher. He soon faced Tiffany with a very angry yet worried expression.

“Yah! How could you be so careless?! What were you even thinking, Hwang Stephanie!” Heechul screamed, Tiffany backed up a bit, now he was really angry whenever he called her Stephanie.

“I just… I just wanted to…” Tiffany stuttered as she was trying to explain.

“You just.. You just wanted to burn our house down?!” Heechul exclaimed. Tiffany’s eyes widened, and her patience broke.

*SLAP!*

“How could you ever think that I would do something like that?” Tiffany whispered angrily, for the very first time in her life, she was so angry that she couldn’t even raise her voice. Heechul kept silent, he didn’t pay attention to the pain on his cheek.

“Yes, I’m stupid. I’m stupid for even trying to bake you a cake for your birthday. I’m stupid because I can’t even cook. I’m stupid because I’m still here, even after all those things that you said to me. I’m still here because I keep falling for your pink ribbon apologies. I’m still here even if you said you won’t need me or miss me when you go to the military. I’m stupid, because I still love you for everything you are.” Tiffany said, as tears fell from her eyes.

“I didn’t mean all those things I said to you, I just got carried away. And I’m sorry.” Heechul said as he moved forward to hug Tiffany but she stepped back.

“I love you, oppa.” Tiffany said as more tears she shed.

“I love you too, Mi-yeong-ah.” Heechul replied, if he would call her “Stephanie” when he was angry, he would always call her “Tiffany” in public, but for the times when he would be sincere and when it would be just the two of them, she will always be “Mi-yeong” to him.

“But we can’t be like this anymore, oppa. All the petty fights and make ups, I can’t take it anymore. I have to let you go, or at least try.” Tiffany said, growing tired by the minute. She slowly turned around and went to their bedroom. Heechul just stood there, baffled. He knees suddenly gave up, he slowly turned around to look at the oven, and there the burned cake lay. He then looked around the kitchen, where kitchen utensils, baking products were a around and a mess. There he knew that he didn’t deserve her, not just yet. Heechul found the strength to stand up and dragged himself to the living room. As soon as he got there, he sat heavily on the sofa and started to think about the reason of their huge fight.

[Flashback]

{Five days ago}

“I’m going to the military next year with Jung-soo.” Heechul said casually while he and Tiffany have breakfast.

“What?!” Tiffany exclaimed in horror. She didn’t expect him to go soon.

“No! Couldn’t you wait at least a few more years, oppa?” Tiffany asked.

“No, it can’t. We’ve already discussed with Teacher Lee Soo Man. After Kangin goes to the military today, we’re going next year. “ Heechul explained.

“But, why? Why is it so important that you go next year?” Tiffany asked, not accepting his explanation.

“Because Jung-soo and I are the oldest, we have to set an example for the younger ones.” Heechul explained, slowly losing his patience. He hated being asked too many questions.

“I know that but you should at least ask me first? I mean, two whole years without you. Wouldn’t you think that I’d miss you? Or at least worry about you? “Tiffany said sadly. She wasn’t angry; she was just disappointed that Heechul didn’t tell her before he made any decision.

“Yah! Why are you making such a fuss about this?!” Heechul exclaimed, finally angry. Tiffany also then started to get angry.

“Yah, you don’t care about your girlfriend thinks?!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Since when are girls given a say on the military? Are they going to help in the war?!” Heechul retorted.

“Yah! What century are you from?! Women have rights too!” Tiffany retorted.

“Whatever. I’m still going to the military! I don’t need your opinion and I won’t miss you and your constant nagging. ” Heechul said as he stood up and then grabbed his coat and went out the apartment.

“Fine! We’re through! You go to your stupid military and live there forever! ” Tiffany shouted to an empty room after Heechul left.

[End of Flashback]

Heechul let out a frustrated sigh and slapped his forehead.

“You’re an idiot, Kim Heechul. You are an absolute idiot, this time you might actually lose her. No pink ribbon apology can save you now.” Heechul said to himself. He looked down to the coffee table. It had all of their memories together; it had their pictures of trips, secret dates and pink ribbons. Heechul couldn’t count all the pink ribbons on the table. He looked under the table her found about 12 or more albums filled with the rest of their memories and pink ribbon love quarrels. He took one out and opened it; it showed pictures of their first anniversary and first pink ribbon apology.

“Has it really been 3 years already? If we didn’t work in the entertainment business, we would probably…“ Heechul said trailing off; Heechul suddenly lifted his headed and ran towards the guest room. When he got there, he went over the closet and opened it, he opened the drawer inside and took a small box inside of it.

“I’ve got one more pink ribbon apology under my sleeve and this’ll be the last.”

.o0o.

Tiffany just sat at the edge of the bed and stared at the clock, it was already 10:00pm. Tiffany felt another tear streaming down her face, she quickly wiped it off. She just wanted to bake him a cake for his birthday, she just wanted to make up with him but it seems as if that after 3 years together, they only could last this long.

*Knock Knock*

Tiffany did not move nor answered; she heard the door open and then closed. She could hear his soft footsteps come closer but she didn’t move an inch.

“We have to talk.” Heechul said, Tiffany stayed silent which made Heechul fidgety. When he could take it anymore he grabbed her shoulders and made her face him. Heechul stared at her for a moment, how her eyes are puffy and her nose was red but she is still as beautiful as ever. 
“What do you want?” Tiffany asked her voice huskier than usual. Heechul couldn’t help but fall in love with her voice all over again.

Heechul didn’t reply, instead he took her left hand. Tiffany tried to take her hand away, but Heechul was too strong for her. Tiffany examined his hands, so how feminine, soft and beautiful they were that she didn’t notice that Heechul was doing something to her hand. When she finally did, she looked down at her hand. Her left ring finger was wrapped in a pink ribbon, he was apologizing again.

“I know, I don’t deserve someone like you. But I’m doing my best so prove to you that I can deserve you even if it takes a whole life time. I love you because you’re you and because you accept me for what I am. You accept my good and bad attributes and love them just the same. I’m sorry, and I swear that from now on I’ll never make you shed tear of sadness. I promise to make you happy if…” Heechul trailed off and looked down at Tiffany’s left ring finger, Tiffany also did the same. Heechul slowly traced the ribbon down to its edge and slowly pulled it, causing it to undo and reveal something that made Tiffany burst into tears.

“…You would make the possibly the stupidest mistake in your life, give me the best and give me the honor of being my wife, the wife of the insane, stupid and careless man in the whole wide world that is Kim Heechul. Hwang Mi-yeong, will you marry me?” Heechul said as he got down on one knee, it was a bit painful due to his past injury, but he didn’t mind it was for Tiffany. Suddenly Heechul was pulled up and hugged by Tiffany.

“Pabo! I should’ve known better that trying to let you go!” Tiffany cried into Heechul’s chest. Heechul gave a soft chuckled and hugged her back.

“So does this mean that you’re going to marry me after 2 years?” Heechul asked referring to the fact that they would get married after his military service.

“Yes, Yes, Yes! We can even elope now oppa!” Tiffany replied as she gave him her happiest eye smile.

“Yah, we can’t elope now. Think of your dad, and our members and SM and our fans!” Heechul said which made her pout but then smile after. Heechul kissed her and Tiffany kissed him back.

“Saranghae, Hwang Mi-yeong.” Heechul said, with a smile on his face. Tiffany did his signature smirk and raised her hand to look at the ring he gave her.

“It was my great great great grandmother’s. Do you like it?” Heechul asked as he wrapped his arms around Tiffany’s waist. Tiffany nodded her head as she admired the beautiful black jade and diamond ring.

“You know, you haven’t said “I love you too, Kim Heechul.” “ Heechul reminded Tiffany, but she didn’t pay any attention to his words as she continued to stare at the ring. Heechul then mischievously took Tiffany’s hand and stole the ring from her and then ran out of the room, leaving a shock yet happy Tiffany.

“Yah! Give me back my ring you pabo!” Tiffany yelled as she ran out of the room to chase him around the apartment.

“Not until you say you love me!”

“Yah! Give it back~!”

“Yah! How could not say “I love you” to the person who just proposed to you?! And how could you not greet me on my birthday?! ”

Laughter could be heard all around the house as they playfully quarreled.

“Saranghae, Kim Heechul! Happy Birthdaaaaaaay~!”

*GLOMP!*

“Yah! Get off me!”

“Can I have my ring back now?”

“Not until you get off of me.”

“No way, ring first.”

“Yah!”

“Yah!”

“…”

“Saranghae.”

“I love you too.”

Here We Go Again.

.End.

.o0o.
Author’s Note: So, how was it? Hahaha. I hope you guys like this one-shot. I’m also sorry for not updating so fast, our exams just finished. : D I hope you enjoyed reading. : D

Thank you.

Comments are loved.

Take Care~

Started: 07.10.10
Ended: 07.23.10