Suprise

I Do!...Don't I?

I ran around the corner and stopped my self from tripping over my feet. I looked over to see Baekhyun patiently waiting for me beside our special place, Princess Pearls, it was a bubble tea cafe in which I first met Baekhyun but it was also the place where I worked so I got us special discounts on bubble tea which I totally do not use to my advantage, or maybe I do. Baekhyun looks over to me, smiles and waves. I smile back at him and walk over. I place my hands behind my back I wanted to atleast catch up with my best friend before I told him the good news. 

I reached Baekhyun and I didn't even get to say hello properly before he pulled me into a hug, I giggled and wrapped my arms around him hugging him back tightly.

 "I missed you," He muffled into me.

I couldn't help but smile and pulled away from the hug.

"I missed you too. I have so much to tell you but first let's get the bubble tea! My treat since I am in the best mood ever, arrasseo?"

Baekhyun looked at me and nodded before we both headed into the cafe and joined the queue. I looked over at the menu which hanged about the counter. This was slightly pointless as I always got the same thing, Taro. It was my favourite flavour of Bubble Tea, and it was also Baekhyun's. Of course along with our Bubble Tea we would get glazed pork buns. They were the tastiest snacks ever. 

"So how was your holiday?" Baekhyun asked.

"It was so much fun! We stayed in Hong Kong for there for a whole week in this beautiful hotel which had a swimming pool, a sauna and a bar. We also went to Disney Land twice which was so magical. It was amazing! I met so many different disney characters and at night it was so pretty because there was a fireworks display and in Hong Kong they had loads of food stalls and the food was sooo good there but I really missed Korean food,"

"I guess it was really fun then?" 

I nodded as we reached the front of the queue and was about to place our order when I realized who was serving us behind the counter. 

"Luhan! Annyeong~" I smiled

"Li An?! You are back already?"

"Yeah~ I got back yesterday,"

"When will you be coming back to work?"

"Monday," I smiled. "But until then I would like 3 glazed pork buns and 2 Taro Bubble Teas, thank you," I said handing over my money.

Luhan took my money and gave me back my change which I placed in my purse. Luhan left to make the bubble tea. Baekhyun looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"3 pork buns?"

"One for you and two for me. I've been craving them since we got back into Seoul,"

"You're not pregnant are you?" Baekhyun says blankly.

"Of course not!"  I laugh

"Good because I'd have to kick both Sehun's and your if you were," He said.

Luhan came back with the bubble tea and we took them. We spent the whole day catching up with our lifes even though we had only been apart for like a week but Baekhyun and I were used to seeing each other almost everyday so it had been weird being away from him so long. Baekhyun was my best friend, had been for a year now. He was the person I properly interacted when I moved to Seoul. He used to laugh at me because my korean was so broken but now I am pretty much fluent in korean now you would have never have guessed that I was originally so bad at it. Baekhyun and I also attend the same school which was where I met Sehun. Sehun used to follow me around for the first few months, whenever I looked at him he would just pretend to be on his phone. He only started talking to me after I ran into him when I was late for class and since we have been inseprable. Sort of like Baekhyun and I but it was and felt completely different.

Baekhyun and I had spent the entire day shopping. We had went around the mall a few times in which I bought a few cute dresses for myself and a tshirt for Sehun. When he had finished shopping we walking along the streets of Seoul. Baekhyun had to make a trip to the bathroom so while he was in there I stared down at my engagement ring, smiling to myself. I could see people staring at me as they walked past but I didn't care. I was in love with Oh Sehun and that is all that mattered.

"What's that?"

I jumped and turned around, shoving my hand behind my back but it was too late. Baekhyun had already seen and grabbed my hand. He examined the diamond ring on my finger, realizition filled his face and a hint of sadness was in his eyes.

"...Suprise...I'm engaged..." I said.