"...And then I said "Yes!","

I Do!...Don't I?

"I took the last bite of my chocolate fudge cake and placed my spoon down on the table. I looked up over towards my handsome boyfriend who had just finished his cake as well. I put my elbows on the table and clasped my hands together. I put my chin on top of them and smile widely at him. He smiles back at me before reaching down to his pocket and pulling out his wallet, I frown. 

 

"Sehun-ah! I'll pay this time," I told him.

 

He just smiled at me  and shook his head, before I could say anything else the waiter came over and took his credit card and the bill which Sehun had refused to let me see.  I couldn't help but feel a little bad for Sehun though. Sehun had paid for everything while we were on our 1 year anniversary trip. He paid for the plane tickets, the hotel tickets and every meal we'd had. He wouldn't let me pay for anything. I honestly felt like the luckiest girl in the world, he took me to Disneyland in Hong Kong. What girl doesn't want to go to Disneyland? I had wanted to go here ever since I was little girl but we could never afford it and now I was here in Disneyland with the most amazing guy ever.

 

Sehun stood up and took my hand. I grabbed my handbag and followed him as he walked me out of the restraunt and towards a little park. We had been here earlier on today when I didn't want to go into the main park. It looked really different at night, during the day it was really busy and Sehun and I nearly gave up finding a spot to sit but we eventually found one. It isn't busy as it was, actually it looked like Sehun and I were the only ones there. We walked onto a bridge and Sehun stopped walking. He turned around to face me and smiled. He started playing with his hands and looked a little nervous. What was he up to?

 

He took my hands and started them with his thumbs gently, I soft blush fell across my cheek, I could never get used to Sehun's touch. He moved forwards and places his lips on mine and kissed me softly, I returned the kiss before he pulled away.

 

"Li An..." He started, "Today is officially out one year anniversary and I just...I wanted...I wanted to tell you that I love you. I love you more than I can say. You are the kindest and most beautiful girl I have ever known and without you, if you had ever left me I don't know what I would have done. I've been in love with you since you walked into class and you smiled across the classroom. I knew then that I had to be with you and now I am and I am the luckiest man in the whole wide world. I'm in love with you Li An and I want us to be together forever,"

 

I felt myself turn bright red and I started to tear up slighty. I took my hands away from his and wiped my tears away. So, this is what you had been bottling up, why you had been acting so strange the whole day. I noticed you kept fidgeting during dinner and the whole day you had been quiet. I'm in love with you too Sehun. I smiled widely at him as he got down on one knee. Was Sehun going to purpose to me?!

 

"Li An..." He took out a white velvet box and opened it, I gasped loudly. The ring was so beautiful, It was silver, maybe white gold and it had a pink diamond in the middly of it with two smaller white diamonds beside it. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life.

 

"Will you marry me?"

 

 

"and then I yelled "Yes!"," I told Tiffany and Yoona, my two best friends, who had been sitting across from me the whole time.

 

"Li An, It isn't that we aren't happy for you but you guys have only been going out for a year, You have your whole life to get married to him! What if you two get married and then it doesn't work out! Or you find someone else?! " Yoona said.

 

"I won't find someone else! I love Sehun with all my heart and I know this is going to very well for us!"

 

"Well, I am happy for you, I would never do it, you are extremely brave to do it,"  Tiffany said.

 

I take a sip on my green tea and smile gleefully, slowly sliding my hand infront of them and wiggling my fingers too show them the sparkling engagement ring that I had been hiding from them this whole time. I watched as their jaws slowly fell open and Tiffany grabbed my hand, which pulled me forward and almost made me knock over my green tea. This didn't suprise me as Tiffany is obsessed with fashion and jewelry. 

 

"Li An! This is so beautiful?! How could Sehun even afford this?!" She yelled.

 

"I know right! I don't even know he did afford it but it is so perfect and so beautiful," 

 

"Have you told Baekhyun yet?" Yoona asked looking back up at me.

 

"Nope, not yet. You are the only two people I have told. Sehun hasn't told anyway he said he didn't want the attention and it would only put more pressure on him. I am meeting Baekhyun for Bubble Tea today so I will tell him then and then tommorow we are telling Sehun's parents," I explained to them.

 

"Baekhyun is going to freak, you do realize this?" Yoona said.

 

"Yeh I know but he is my best friend so he will eventually understand,"

 

"We know, but just remember he was your first friend when you came to Seoul," Tiffany reminded me

 

"Only because I was so clumsy and spilt my Bubble Tea all over him," I giggled as memories of that moment came back to me.

 

I looked down at my phone and saw the time. Oh no! I was going to be late! I grabbed my Green Tea and gulped the rest of it down before jumping up my seat and running out of the Cafe and yelling at Tiffany and Yoona.

 

"Guys! I'm late, I'm really sorry! Text me later, okay?"

 

I heard them giggling in the distance and I shut the cafe door behind me and made my way over to the Bubble Tea Cafe where I would soon tell my best friend, Baekhyun, about my new engagement.