Home Sweet Home?

Don't judge LOVE by its COVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNHEE POV

        'Here I am..' I took a deep breath "Home.." I sigh. 'It didn't change one bit..' I smile to myself. 

 

     "Miss Sunhee-ssi?" I heard a voice and I turn around it was Mr.Joo our butler. "Nice to meet you again Mr.Joo" I bowed "Sir Kyuhyun was right you returned! Welcome back!" He did a 90 degree bow "Mr.Joo you know I hate being too formal right? And we've known for over 10 years already you don't have to be so formal anymore.." I rubbed my neck.

      "I'm sorry.. But I'm so glad that you're back" he bowed again "Mr.Joo.." I pouted "Sorry.. Please come in.. Master, Madam are waiting for you. So is your brother" he smile and showing the way "They're home?" I was shocked. They were always busy "Don't they have work or something?" I ask "Well they did.. But as soon as they heard you were returning Master and Madam fly back here from Spain" he explain.

      "Spain?!" I ask "Yes.. They wanted to see you for a long time" he said 'Really? is this true?' I think to myself. Mr.Joo open the door to our living room and there I saw my parents and my big brother. "Sunhee-ah!" My mom ran towards me and hugged me so as my dad "Why would you run away? Do you know how long we've been searching for you?" dad said "Yes! And if its because of the arranged marriage we regret doing that!" Mom said I hear her voice cracking."If only we know sooner that we would lose our daughter just because of that arrangement" Dad said. 

        When they pulled away they were both in tears making me lost my words "I..I'm s..sorry.. I was.. Emotional.. I'm apologize.. for everything" I bowed and I could feel my cheek getting wet. "No. We should be sorry" Mom said hugging me "I miss you so much" mom wipe my tears. "Kyuhyun! Come here and give your sister a hug!" Dad called hyung "Why? I already did yesterday.. Why do I have to do it again?" hyung raised an eyebrow.

       "Oh! just come here will you?!" Mom said. Hyung walk towards me and hug me "Welcome back sis.." he did with a for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter