Rumours....

Don't judge LOVE by its COVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNHEE POV

     "WHAT?!!" Jiyeon and I scream "What did you just say?" I ask "You heard me. I'm not going to repeat myself" she rolled her eyes "Anyway.. Good Bye" She did an evil grin and walk away. "What do you think she meant by that?" I ask Jiyeon "I don't know.." she shake her head. "But becareful for now.. You never know what's going to happen next" she patted my shoulder "okay.." I reply weakly."We better get to class. Recess is over"Jiyeon look at her watch "Come on then" I said as we walk back to class.

    When we got to class everyone keep asking me whether I am the daughter of the President of cho company and kept asking why they didn't know. Its lucky jiyeon was always there to save me. But since the incident everyone become good towards me and always talk to me even though I don't know them or they were they always talking bad about me behind my back before.

   A week has passed and today its kind of weird. Because everyone is giving me this look and I just ignore it. "Sunhee" Jiyeon whisper to me "Yeah?" I look at her "Is it just me or something is fishy?" she ask "I don't think its only you" I said when I saw Jiyeong laughing with s few of my classmates while looking at me.

    Soon it was recess. We went to the ladies room when a group of girls came our way. "Is it true?" one of the girls ask "What?" I look at them "About you leaving home before?" she ask "How'd you-" I didn't get to finish when the other girl said "Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter