Getting closer~

Don't judge LOVE by its COVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNHEE POV 

-----Lunch Time----

        So Taemin, Jiyeon and I went to the dance room. Key was already there when we got there. "Taemin oppa you can wait with Key over there" I pointed towards Key "Ok.." he nod "Be done in a minute!" I wink before I walked towards the group.

       "So girls position.. Like we rehearsed!" our group leader Min said "Ne" we all go to our position. Min the music "Now! 5,6,7,8" I started dancing with the others while following the beat. We did Poppin, hip hop, girls style, break, jazz and more. I could see Taemin looking at us with his mouth slihtly opened.

       After a 10 minutes we finally took a break and eat our lunch. "Sunhee you never told me you could dance" Taemin looked at me "You never asked" I smiled "Here" he hand me my sandwich that we bought just now before coming here. "Thanks" I took of the wrapper and took a slice.

      "Jiyeon you need to catch up the beat a little, Sunhee try not to use to much force when you're doing the body wave" Min looked at us "Ok" Jiyeon and I nodded "Boram you..." one thing I like about Min is that she treats everyone equally. She befriends with anyone without caring they're background. When the time where people treat me like dirt and making stupid rumours the first person who meet me is Min.

      "Sunhee don't be upset.. You don't have to be embarressed if you haven't done anything wrong right?" she smiled "Even if you are in this condition don't forgot to come to practice this evening!" She pointed at me "I'm going to kill you if you missed the practice!" she laugh.

       Min is like a sister I never had aside from Jiyeon. "So Taemin-goon.. Since you are here can you dance?" Min asked "A little" Taemin nodded "What kind?" Boram asked "Poppin" Taemin smiled "Can you show it to us Taemin-ssi?" Suzy asked "I'm not that good" Taemin chuckle

      "Come on show it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter